Are you guys ready to lose!

I will beat you, I know I will, me and my beys will run right through you! And when we do I want you all to sit down and kiss the floor! If you ever even dream of beating me in a bey battle you better wake up and apologize!
hhhm, ego? It's over 9000!

seriously welcome, my bey senpuujin will wipe the floor with you! nah jokes
lol thanks dude haha
it'll be nice if you really are the best! what beys ya got?
Haha Lucky see a new member be tough here. Where do you live?
Welcome to the WBO,man. Remember to read the rule
I live the USA Columbia, South Carolina, but yeah do I tell you all the one I have or my best ones?
I see your name is Evil Virgo.. I assume your bey is such? What are the track and bottom of this bey? Welcome and I hope you enjoy it here. :-)
Edit: Sweet, an SC blader. I am in Fort Mill Smile
Yeah I have two main and 3 I like but I have 13 all together. My Evil VirgoGB145FS and Earth CapricornED145WD are my two main.
(Sep. 05, 2011  5:57 PM)Evil Virgo Wrote: I will beat you, I know I will, me and my beys will run right through you! And when we do I want you all to sit down and kiss the floor! If you ever even dream of beating me in a bey battle you better wake up and apologize!

Maybe you should go to a WBO tourny in your area then we will know if you really are that strong.

Anyway Welcome to the WBO.
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:24 PM)InfiniteLibra Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2011  5:57 PM)Evil Virgo Wrote: I will beat you, I know I will, me and my beys will run right through you! And when we do I want you all to sit down and kiss the floor! If you ever even dream of beating me in a bey battle you better wake up and apologize!

Maybe you should go to a WBO tourny in your area then we will know if you really are that strong.

Anyway Welcome to the WBO.

Hey thanks I will and we shall find out my friend!
Welcome to The WBO!
(Sep. 05, 2011  6:23 PM)Evil Virgo Wrote: Yeah I have two main and 3 I like but I have 13 all together. My Evil VirgoGB145FS and Earth CapricornED145WD are my two main.

They arnt THAT good... Anyways welcome! Read the rules and dont argue with Mods! Smile
if you switch the FS with a WD then it might be better than with the FS, just a hint...
Is it beybladeking1 all over again?!

Nah, just welcomimg you here Smile
Aaah you can never defeat me Tongue_out hah

Welcome to the WBO, and if you have any troubles with the site PM me!
EGO! Anyways welcome! Also check out the combo threads and go to tourneys then you will see about beyblade. All of those combos are poor... Basalt Bull BD145 CS is just an example off pure domination!
We'll see who is the best....

Untill that time WELCOME TO THE WBO and remember too READ THE RULES!
Hahaha everyones welcoming me and telling me about my combos trust me dont knock me till ya try em lol I will take ya all on with them Joyful_3 im ready to battle my heart out with my lightning launch me bey will be the last one spinning!!!
(Sep. 06, 2011  10:17 AM)Nwolf Wrote: if you switch the FS with a WD then it might be better than with the FS, just a hint...

I switched them and it worked out pretty well thanks dude!
Welcome, but seriously, ego like this gets pretty annoying.
(Sep. 08, 2011  1:40 AM)BeyCenter Wrote: Welcome, but seriously, ego like this gets pretty annoying.

I shall back it up! Can I ask you something?
Evil Virgo
Ask me away please. If you want, do it through PM.
you sound strong but you gotta prove it to me....

my bey is earth leone130w2d oh and welcome dude
Man it's like people don't even bother to check the competitive combo's thread, or testing results.