Are there going to be any more legal stadiums?

are there going to be any more legal stadiums? I cant find a standard stadium for less than $40. mine broke and I need to practice in a legal stadium so I'm used to the play style
Wish they’d make some of the Hasbro stadiums approved for competition. Something like Chaos Core or something easily available. We are about to start hosting tournaments, and the thought of having to spring for 3-4 TT stadiums hurts a little...
(Jul. 26, 2018  9:31 PM)Beymax Wrote: Wish they’d make some of the Hasbro stadiums approved for competition.  Something like Chaos Core or something easily available.  We are about to start hosting tournaments, and the thought of having to spring for 3-4 TT stadiums hurts a little...

Maybe even just the Standard Blue Stadium from Hasbro, since it doesn't have any interruptions and has 3 pockets, just like the Standard tournamebt stadium
The blue standard stadiums are much smaller than the red chaos core stadium.

I don't think the gimmicky depressions in the chaos core stadium would be good for competitive purposes. The blue would be best imo but I don't like how small it is.
The one problem with Hasbro Stadiums is that the gap between the Dish and the pockets is so small that just about anything aggressive will fall into it
What broke on mine is the plastic dome.
The play area is still in tact and I can’t tape it back together because there are chunks of plastic missing from the casing. I think it’s better to practice without walls so you can train your launch angel so you won’t get a self-stadium out. I use nightmare Longinus glave ul reboot and this strategy works for me
(Jul. 29, 2018  4:54 PM)LegendV3 Wrote: What broke on mine is the plastic dome.
The play area is still in tact and I can’t tape it back together because there are chunks of plastic missing from the casing. I think it’s better to practice without walls so you can train your launch angel so you won’t get a self-stadium out. I use nightmare Longinus glave ul reboot and this strategy works for me
Probably not the best combo, but you do you. Also, if you really want to train for a tournament, don't use that stadium without its cover. Use any stadium with a barrier that stops you from having the launcher too low so you can get used to aiming your launch. Trust me, every time I use the dome on the launcher the correct way, I feel awkward. I use it in the lower position, like Drago Galaxy all the time.
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
Probably not the best combo, but you do you. Also, if you really want to train for a tournament, don't use that stadium without its cover. Use any stadium with a barrier that stops you from having the launcher too low so you can get used to aiming your launch. Trust me, every time I use the dome on the launcher the correct way, I feel awkward. I use it in the lower position, like Drago Galaxy all the time.

Good Idia and I use this combo to get better controls of my lounch angle
(Jul. 29, 2018  9:46 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:

Iv'e switched it to bump yard/meteor hunter and also, iv'e taped the stadium back together so now i can train propor.
I think you're wondering about a Hasbro stadium, since anything new from Japan would just end up being the same price. Of the existing stadiums, I'm going to say no, there will be no making those ones legal. Not from what I can see in my opinion, anyway.

It's the shipping that makes the stadiums so expensive. The dimensions make them pass the limit from small package to regular, and that bumps up the price (because a seller's gotta eat). Any of those wanting to buy multiple for a tournament, I recommend finding a seller who will sell you multiple at once and adjust shipping charges. (This likely won't work on eBay, particularly if it's already "free" shipping.)

As for people who want to host tournaments with the cheap stadiums from Hasbro (seeing as the more expensive ones are $30+ anyway), you can do unofficial tournaments if that's the best you can manage. Don't put off having fun with fellow Bladers because you don't have a certain stadium, just have some fun with some friends. Then do more when you have more money, and you can use non-legal stadiums for people to play in while they wait their turn.

Anyway, since this relates to asking about rules and whatnot, I'm moving this to "Discuss worldbeyblade.org". If you need help finding legal stadiums, I recommend heading on over to the Purchase Consultation thread.
I don't think for tournaments hasbro stadiums should be used but a battle tower or two would make for a fun sub competition.
Star Storm and Epic Rivals would be good.

I hate the depressions in the chaos core.   That huge super z stadium that zankye uses might be good too.