Are Beyblade seasons all within the same universe

(Sep. 17, 2020  12:50 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Smh, thinking that DBZ makes you know the meaning of the word canon. Apparently not. Zero G is canon, as it follows the story and all the events that happened during the three MFB seasons. Some characters from MFB returned too, so it's pretty obvious it's canon in the overall scheme of things.

Saying the dub version. The Japanese one had more stuff. Actually I know what canon means

cannon = relative to the story line.
Burst seasons are all in the same universe. The three sagas I think are in different worlds
bruh yall dont need to answer the person that asked the question is banned
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: bruh yall dont need to answer the person that asked the question is banned

People who make threads get banned doesn't mean the thread's bad
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  5:47 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: bruh yall dont need to answer the person that asked the question is banned

People who make threads get banned doesn't mean the thread's bad

im not sying its bad
this thread is a question but the person that asked is banned so he wont need the answer anymore since he is not visiting this site anymore so this thread is not needed
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:25 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: People who make threads get banned doesn't mean the thread's bad

im not sying its bad
this thread is a question but the person that asked is banned so he wont need the answer anymore since he is not visiting this site anymore so this thread is not needed

ik what u mean. But people can still talk about it here.
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:29 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Feb. 22, 2021  6:28 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: im not sying its bad

ik what u mean. But people can still talk about it here.

true but then a mod should rename this thread to like:  Are the beyblades seasons all in the same universe? Discuss here
so its a discussion thread not a question thread anymore
Ok, So I think that all three sagas are in different worlds