Are Beyblade seasons all within the same universe

Are all seasons and story lines set within the same universe? To the casual fan such as myself it wouldn’t make sense for them to all be within the same timeline. Mainly because the first season was so outrageous and unrealistic whereas the newest season is all about people going to a shopping centre and having a little battle like IRL bladers.
No there different time lines but zero g is not canon
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:02 AM)kai edits Wrote: No there different time lines but zero g is not canon
What? Zero isn't cannon?
Zero-G is canon. Do you even know what the word ‘canon’ means?
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Zero-G is canon. Do you even know what the word ‘canon’ means?

Smh you know zero g shouldn't be conon. I know what canon means im a part of the dbz community. Btw for all you think dbz gt is canon it's not
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:46 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:38 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Zero-G is canon. Do you even know what the word ‘canon’ means?

Smh you know zero g shouldn't be conon. I know what canon means im a part of the dbz community. Btw for all you think dbz gt is canon it's not

Smh, thinking that DBZ makes you know the meaning of the word canon. Apparently not. Zero G is canon, as it follows the story and all the events that happened during the three MFB seasons. Some characters from MFB returned too, so it's pretty obvious it's canon in the overall scheme of things.
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:46 AM)kai edits Wrote: Smh you know zero g shouldn't be conon. I know what canon means im a part of the dbz community. Btw for all you think dbz gt is canon it's not

Smh, thinking that DBZ makes you know the meaning of the word canon. Apparently not. Zero G is canon, as it follows the story and all the events that happened during the three MFB seasons. Some characters from MFB returned too, so it's pretty obvious it's canon in the overall scheme of things.

Saying the dub version. The Japanese one had more stuff. Actually I know what canon means
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:50 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:48 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Smh, thinking that DBZ makes you know the meaning of the word canon. Apparently not. Zero G is canon, as it follows the story and all the events that happened during the three MFB seasons. Some characters from MFB returned too, so it's pretty obvious it's canon in the overall scheme of things.

Saying the dub version. The Japanese one had more stuff. Actually I know what canon means

Then you should know the dub version was also canon, even though they removed parts that the Japanese version had. It's like saying burst's dub isn't canon because they removed some of the scenes here and there.
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:50 AM)kai edits Wrote: Saying the dub version. The Japanese one had more stuff. Actually I know what canon means

Then you should know the dub version was also canon, even though they removed parts that the Japanese version had. It's like saying burst's dub isn't canon because they removed some of the scenes here and there.

The dub is trash just saying
mfb and burst are not in same universe, and Zero-g, unfortunately, is canon. Saying its not is like saying alfheim online and sao season 2&3 are not canon, they may be trash, but it happened.
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:10 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: mfb and burst are not in same universe, and Zero-g, unfortunately, is canon. Saying its not is like saying alfheim online and sao season 2&3 are not canon, they may be trash, but it happened.
Sao season 2 is good and season 3 also your hating on sao bro your gonna start a fan base war. Do you want that?
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:59 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  12:57 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Then you should know the dub version was also canon, even though they removed parts that the Japanese version had. It's like saying burst's dub isn't canon because they removed some of the scenes here and there.

The dub is trash just saying
Just because you think it’s trash doesn’t mean that it’s not canon.
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:16 AM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:10 AM)The Blacknight Wrote: mfb and burst are not in same universe, and Zero-g, unfortunately, is canon. Saying its not is like saying alfheim online and sao season 2&3 are not canon, they may be trash, but it happened.
Sao season 2 is good and season 3 also your hating on sao bro your gonna start a fan base war. Do you want that?
No fan base war is gonna start from a small forum.
(Sep. 17, 2020  1:16 AM)kai edits Wrote:

Lol i thought everyone hated alfhiem, no i did not want to start a war, no dont want that, also u dodging the fact that u are using canon though you dont know what it means.
Zero G was canon, lost episodes lacks in sense true but the series belongs to the official time line
Zero-g gets a lot of hate, but there’s one thing that sets it aside from the rest
Okay, to clarify. No generation of beyblade is canon to each other. So the original trilogy is not canon to Metal Fight nor the Burst era. What is canon to each other is:

Beyblade (2000), V-Force and G-Revolution are all canon to each other.

Metal Fight, Metal Fight Explosion, Metal Fight 4D and yes, Zero G are all canon to each other. Zero G's quality is completely irrelevant to it being canon or not, and you cannot use other animes to disprove it. Zero G IS canon, it follows the story after 4D, and there is absolutely nothing or no one stating Zero G is non canon.

Burst, Burst God, Burst Super Z, Burst Gachi and Burst Sparking are all canon to each other. Even though a lot of returning characters or supporting characters seem to be easily forgotten by the next season, Burst still has a flowing canon that links up.
Well to debunk any kind of speculation; Mr Tafakumi Adachi the creator of MFB has himself said that the Burst; MFB and Beyblade(2000) series are separate universes.
I mean, it should be obvious that all 3 Beyblade generations are in sperate universes.
1. The Metal saga and Burst both go by Avatars instead of bit beasts.
2. The original series (the one with before Metal, with Tyson) calls the WBBA the BBA.
3. I've also noticed that in Metal and the Og they have full control of their beys whereas Burst just calls out a special move.
4. Metal saga and Og sometimes uses the ground to bey battle and Burst always uses stadiums.
5. If they were all connected then how come in Burst doesn't have stories about the events of the Metal saga. Nemesis, Gingka, Star fragments, legendary bladers, the entirety of Zero-g where Beyblade came back after 7 years of nothing. Also, stories of the Og series where The G-Revolutions saved the BBA from Boris. Or how Tyson and Gingka are among legends of Beyblade history.
6. Same with how metal doesn't have stories about the Og series

It just doesn't make sense for all 3 gens to be connected.
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:01 AM)NexusBoom8420 Wrote: I mean, it should be obvious that all 3 Beyblade generations are in sperate universes.
1. The Metal saga and Burst both go by Avatars instead of bit beasts.
2. The original series (the one with before Metal, with Tyson) calls the WBBA the BBA.  
3. I've also noticed that in Metal and the Og they have full control of their beys whereas Burst just calls out a special move.
4. Metal saga and Og sometimes uses the ground to bey battle and Burst always uses stadiums.
5. If they were all connected then how come in Burst doesn't have stories about the events of the Metal saga. Nemesis, Gingka, Star fragments, legendary bladers, the entirety of Zero-g where Beyblade came back after 7 years of nothing. Also, stories of the Og series where The G-Revolutions saved the BBA from Boris. Or how Tyson and Gingka are among legends of Beyblade history.
6. Same with how metal doesn't have stories about the Og series

It just doesn't make sense for all 3 gens to be connected.
Can you please stop necroposting
the person that asked is also banned so you dont need to answer the question

and necroposting means: If you post on a thread that has been dormant for more than 3 months just cause yes
Sorry, I didn't know I'm new here I won't do it again.
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:59 AM)NexusBoom8420 Wrote: Sorry, I didn't know I'm new here I won't do it again.

its ok
(Feb. 22, 2021  7:59 AM)NexusBoom8420 Wrote: Sorry, I didn't know I'm new here I won't do it again.

Hey man chill. Its okay; no one gets all the rules when they first join. Please refer this for your future guidance : https://worldbeyblade.org/Announcement-C...-MUST-READ
Here’s a way that a multiverse could work: make every latest incarnation of past saga beys equipped with the burst mechanism. Example: Wolborg 8 Bearing or Earth Eagle 2 Yielding