Archer Hercules Ban Discussion

Solid proof so that ah is not banned,
1.japanesses vids show bx stock combo bursting bx almost every time
Also bx stock combo with dagger bursted ah 2 times in 2 battles in Kevo’s vid easily .
3.also,this is just stick combo.customization is still a really big factor
4.also ah here was on 13 which is one of the most burst resistant disk as it is light,7 is not .
(Aug. 17, 2018  2:39 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Solid proof so that ah is not banned,
Also bx stock combo with dagger bursted ah 2 times in 2 battles in Kevo’s vid easily .
4.also ah here was on 13 which is one of the most burst resistant disk as it is light,7 is not .

Videos in this case don’t really mean much. It’s a small number of battles (like in Kevo’s case 2) that may or my not have been cut for entertainment purposes, such as advertising a new Bey to make videos for in the future. This isn’t to say that bX is not a good counter but to say videos aren’t super reliable
(Aug. 17, 2018  3:53 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  2:39 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Solid proof so that ah is not banned,

Videos in this case don’t really mean much. It’s a small number of battles (like in Kevo’s case 2) that may or my not have been cut for entertainment purposes, such as advertising a new Bey to make videos for in the future. This isn’t to say that bX is not a good counter but to say videos aren’t super reliable

I feel kevo doesn’t rig the battles ,but only he can answer
(Aug. 17, 2018  4:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  3:53 AM)ThaKingTai Wrote: Videos in this case don’t really mean much. It’s a small number of battles (like in Kevo’s case 2) that may or my not have been cut for entertainment purposes, such as advertising a new Bey to make videos for in the future. This isn’t to say that bX is not a good counter but to say videos aren’t super reliable

I feel kevo doesn’t rig the battles ,but only he can answer

He doesn't. But he does redo the battles on camera when he wants to showcase his mod and it loses. He checks if it really struggles against the certain bey and would maybe tweak it around... I really do trust @[Kevo] as he would call out mistakes by TT and praise them when it's what the situation demands. Maybe the BeybladeGeeks would have a slight bias with Hasbro since they are now partnered with them. But they also know when to criticize and when they do, they justify. Like if you watch videos with dC and sR, they do show us the facts...
(Aug. 17, 2018  6:19 AM)ThePheonix Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  4:54 AM)Battleburst Wrote: I feel kevo doesn’t rig the battles ,but only he can answer

He doesn't. But he does redo the battles on camera when he wants to showcase his mod and it loses. He checks if it really struggles against the certain bey and would maybe tweak it around... I really do trust @[Kevo] as he would call out mistakes by TT and praise them when it's what the situation demands. Maybe the BeybladeGeeks would have a slight bias with Hasbro since they are now partnered with them. But they also know when to criticize and when they do, they justify. Like if you watch videos with dC and sR, they do show us the facts...
Yup,agreed
(Aug. 17, 2018  7:51 AM)Battleburst Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  6:19 AM)ThePheonix Wrote: He doesn't. But he does redo the battles on camera when he wants to showcase his mod and it loses. He checks if it really struggles against the certain bey and would maybe tweak it around... I really do trust @[Kevo] as he would call out mistakes by TT and praise them when it's what the situation demands. Maybe the BeybladeGeeks would have a slight bias with Hasbro since they are now partnered with them. But they also know when to criticize and when they do, they justify. Like if you watch videos with dC and sR, they do show us the facts...
Yup,agreed
Take it from a Beytuber, but battles may be rigged/staged for the purpose of the video. Whether that be for entertainment purposes (aka make the battle more epic) by giving an unpredictable result or just flat out the beytuber wanting a certain beyblade to win. Granted that doesn't apply to all videos and beytubers, but I would not recommend using videos with stock combos as representative of some kind of informal testing.

As far as my videos go, I do admit to taking multiple takes of certain rounds as they may be boring/uninteresting. After all, I'm trying to make an exciting video for my viewers. Of course, mislaunches are cut out during editing.
(Aug. 17, 2018  9:03 AM)Kevo Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2018  7:51 AM)Battleburst Wrote: Yup,agreed
Take it from a Beytuber, but battles may be rigged/staged for the purpose of the video. Whether that be for entertainment purposes (aka make the battle more epic) by giving an unpredictable result or just flat out the beytuber wanting a certain beyblade to win. Granted that doesn't apply to all videos and beytubers, but I would not recommend using videos with stock combos as representative of some kind of informal testing.

As far as my videos go, I do admit to taking multiple takes of certain rounds as they may be boring/uninteresting. After all, I'm trying to make an exciting video for my viewers. Of course, mislaunches are cut out during editing.

Okay,thanks