Arc Bahamut

Is Arc Bahamut a good layer for competitive play? If so, what can I do to utilize its strong points?
It's good with the combo of aB 4Glaive Atomic for Defense/Stamina. aB 7Cross Destroy (with a medium launch) for anti-attack. After many battles against Z Achilles 4Glaive Destroy and even Winning Valkyrie 8 Guard (Bursted against both) I think that you should use it before Hell Salamander comes out, since pretty much all the Super Z Beys that have come out so far can beat it. hS in 5 Bladed Mode seems like a better option for Defense, for when it comes out. Also, 10 Bladed Mode might be able to burst Bahamut
(May. 16, 2018  10:42 PM)Gabeinator846 Wrote: Is Arc Bahamut a good layer for competitive play? If so, what can I do to utilize its strong points?

Well Arc Bahamut is a great layer against right spin beys for its ability to "relock" its teeth but its terrible against left spin since it basically makes the gimmick useless. 

I've seen some good combos with the disc 4 + Glaive/Cross + Bearing/Atomic with sometimes destroy but really any disc or smooth frame can work with it.  

My favorite combo is Arc Bahamut 4 Star Yard :) it isn't the best but it isn't too shabby

(May. 16, 2018  11:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's good with the combo of aB 4Glaive Atomic for Defense/Stamina. aB 7Cross Destroy (with a medium launch) for anti-attack. After many battles against Z Achilles 4Glaive Destroy and even Winning Valkyrie 8 Guard (Bursted against both) I think that you should use it before Hell Salamander comes out, since pretty much all the Super Z Beys that have come out so far can beat it. hS in 5 Bladed Mode seems like a better option for Defense, for when it comes out. Also, 10 Bladed Mode might be able to burst Bahamut

5 and 10 bladed mode? I've heard of the reveal of hell salamander but I haven't heard of its gimmick yet. Sounds pretty awesome
(May. 16, 2018  11:30 PM)Valkyriology Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  10:42 PM)Gabeinator846 Wrote: Is Arc Bahamut a good layer for competitive play? If so, what can I do to utilize its strong points?

Well Arc Bahamut is a great layer against right spin beys for its ability to "relock" its teeth but its terrible against left spin since it basically makes the gimmick useless. 

I've seen some good combos with the disc 4 + Glaive/Cross + Bearing/Atomic with sometimes destroy but really any disc or smooth frame can work with it.  

My favorite combo is Arc Bahamut 4 Star Yard Smile it isn't the best but it isn't too shabby

(May. 16, 2018  11:22 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: It's good with the combo of aB 4Glaive Atomic for Defense/Stamina. aB 7Cross Destroy (with a medium launch) for anti-attack. After many battles against Z Achilles 4Glaive Destroy and even Winning Valkyrie 8 Guard (Bursted against both) I think that you should use it before Hell Salamander comes out, since pretty much all the Super Z Beys that have come out so far can beat it. hS in 5 Bladed Mode seems like a better option for Defense, for when it comes out. Also, 10 Bladed Mode might be able to burst Bahamut

5 and 10 bladed mode? I've heard of the reveal of hell salamander but I haven't heard of its gimmick yet. Sounds pretty awesome

That combo sounds nice. Too bad the only part I'm missing from there is Yard... (#ScrapeNation) Hell Salamander has a mode change that works like tN. It only has one tab instead of two under the layer, which allows the pink blades to either merge with or separate from the black contact points. the official pics are on the wiki: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hell_Sala...12_Operate
(May. 16, 2018  11:44 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 16, 2018  11:30 PM)Valkyriology Wrote: Well Arc Bahamut is a great layer against right spin beys for its ability to "relock" its teeth but its terrible against left spin since it basically makes the gimmick useless. 

My favorite combo is Arc Bahamut 4 Star Yard Smile it isn't the best but it isn't too shabby

That combo sounds nice. Too bad the only part I'm missing from there is Yard... (#ScrapeNation) Hell Salamander has a mode change that works like tN. It only has one tab instead of two under the layer, which allows the pink blades to either merge with or separate from the black contact points. the official pics are on the wiki: http://beyblade.wikia.com/wiki/Hell_Sala...12_Operate

Wow it looks really cool I can't wait for its release! Lets just hope its gimmick works well and doesn't fall flat like half of the god layer system (;一_一)

And thanks Smile I was just looking to use my last parts for something good and I thought aB would work well
I found that light discs help Arc Bahamut’s burst resistance. Can anyone test Arc Bahamut.12/13.Ds?
aB.11b.br

sounds creepy, it can unclick against right spinners easily, and is meant to launch slow in center. Shall be outclassed by hS
(May. 30, 2018  6:20 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: aB.11b.br

sounds creepy, it can unclick against right spinners easily, and is meant to launch slow in center. Shall be outclassed by hS

With what God chip
Arc Bahamut 12.Ds is completely OP! I tested this with many combos including aC.7G.At and bK.0.Z
(May. 30, 2018  4:59 AM)Gabeinator846 Wrote: I found that light discs help Arc Bahamut’s burst resistance. Can anyone test Arc Bahamut.12/13.Ds?

well then it will be too light, and also it is suppose to have terrible burst resistance to unclick and reclick teeth.
(Jun. 20, 2018  12:30 PM)@ya.dama Wrote:
(May. 30, 2018  4:59 AM)Gabeinator846 Wrote: I found that light discs help Arc Bahamut’s burst resistance. Can anyone test Arc Bahamut.12/13.Ds?

well then it will be too light, and also it is suppose to have terrible burst resistance to unclick and reclick teeth.

I see where you’re coming from, but usually a lighter weight results in higher burst resistance, especially for Arc Bahamut, a light God layer.
the problem is that an Arc Bahamut layer with high resistence is probably quite useless