Aquario 105F *Draftingz*

Not to revive a dead donkey here but I would think this was completed no ?

You dont really describe the aestetic differences between the Mold1 and Mold2 Aquario wheel. Could you do so please?
I did I said that it has a slightly darker colour of paint, other than that there's not much difference.
I put most edits in italic. The 105 and F sections were removed because they already exist anyway.

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss-Da-Boss Wrote: AQUARIO 105F

FACE : Aquario
This Face depicts Aquarius, the eleventh astrological sign in the zodiac.

WHEEL : Aquario
Weight: 36 Grams
This Wheel is generally rounded with four fins protruding from its circumference, forming waves. Between these fins are empty semicircles used to prevent (early) breakage. Aquario, just like Wolf, has its protrusions facing the opposite way to its spin direction. Since only the rounded parts of the protrusions can be used for Attack, its offensive is really mediocre. The considerable space between each wave also prevents it from being efficient in Defense and Stamina, as it would need a more united, even rounder shape. Overall, this Wheel used to be simply average for all types of customizations at its release, but now it definitely does not compare to the existing top-tier Wheels, and many other Wheels from lower tiers even.

MOLD VARIATIONS

A second mold variation of the Aquario wheel was introduced when this bey was re-released as BB-72 Booster Aquario 105F, in order to correspond with the "Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion", the second season of the anime. This new mold was shown to be slightly heavier compared to the first mold, but the effect this has on the Beyblade's performance is minimal to non-existent. The exact weight is 36.6 grams. This second mold also uses a darker colour of paint.

Other Versions
BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Orange)
BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Green)
BB-21 Attack and Balance Reshuffle (Light blue)
BB-72 Booster (Black)

Overall

Due to the lack of competitive use for each of Aquario's parts, there is little to no reason to buy this Beyblade other than for collection purposes.

Kai-V Wrote:from its circumference forming waves.
I believe you need a comma after circumference.

Kai-V Wrote:it's really mediocre at it.
This doesn't sound great; I suggest editing it.
I reworded it.
(Feb. 16, 2012  8:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: AQUARIO 105F

FACE : Aquario
This Face depicts Aquarius, the eleventh astrological sign in the zodiac.

WHEEL : Aquario
Weight: 35.5 Grams
This Wheel is generally rounded with four textured fins protruding from its circumference, forming waves. Between these fins are empty semicircles used to prevent (early) breakage. Aquario, just like Wolf, has its protrusions facing the opposite way to its spin direction, presumably to avoid the massive Recoil that would be experienced if they had been facing the right direction. Since only the rounded parts of the protrusions can be used for Attack, its offensive potential is mediocre. The considerable space between each wave also prevents it from being efficient in Defense and Stamina, as it would need a more united, even rounder shape. At release, the fins of Aquario provided a decent amount of Smash Attack, but now it definitely does not compare to the existing top-tier Wheels, and many other Wheels from lower tiers even.

MOLD VARIATIONS

A second mold variation of the Aquario Wheel was introduced when this bey was re-released as a "PREMIUM RETURN" in BB-72 Booster Aquario 105F, in order to correspond with the "Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion", the second season of the anime. This new mold is slightly heavier compared to the first mold, but the effect this has on the Beyblade's performance is minimal to non-existent. The exact weight is 36.6 grams. This second mold also uses a darker colour of paint.

Other Versions
BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Orange)
BB-25 Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Green)
BB-21 Attack and Balance Reshuffle (Light blue)
BB-72 Booster (Black)

Overall

Due to the lack of competitive use for each of Aquario's parts, there is little to no reason to buy this Beyblade other than for collection purposes.

Re-worded a few sentences, specified that if the "fins" had been positioned in the right direction, the recoil would have been massive, and mentioned that it actually had decent Smash Attack at release.

Also, I changed the weight listed for Aquario to 35.5 grams. Here's the weight of my Aquario's:

Aquario (Orange): 35.54g
Aquario (Green): 35.61g

Unless someone else has BB-25/21 Aquarios, I think we should leave it at that. Where was the weight taken from? Perhaps the person rounded up since it was over 35.5g. If most Aquario Wheels are 35.5g or higher, it makes mentioning the new mold (which I assume is not visually distinguishable from older molds, except by colour?) much more relevant/notable, since it would be basically 1g heavier, rather than .5 or .6.
kyoganken lists them as being 35.7 and 36.4 (second mold) anyway.
I published this then, I did not see what else we were waiting for :
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Aquario_105F
Yeah, it looks good and I sincerely doubt you're going to cop a warning for it, haha Tongue_out