Aquario 105F *Draftingz*

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: AQUARIO 105F

FACE: Aquario
This face depicts Aquarius the eleventh astrological sign in the zodiac

WHEEL: Aquario
Weight: ?
This Wheel is generally rounded with four fins protruding from its circumfrence forming waves. Underneath these fins are semicircles used (you put too many spaces in between these two words) to reinforce the wheel and prevent (early) breakage. In terms of performance this wheel is average and therefore should not be chosenover(need a space) the existing top tier wheels.

MOLD VARIATIONS

A second mold variation of the "Aquario" wheel was seen when this bey was re-released as "BB:72", in order to corespond(spelling mitake: you need a double "r") with the "Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion" anime. This new mold is shown to be heavier in weight compared to the 1st mold, but the affect this weight has on the bey's performance is slightly negligable. The exact weight is 36.6 grams. This second mold also features a slightly darker colour of paint.

TRACK :105 (10.5mm)
Weight: 1 Gram
Height (True): 10.34 Millimetres
this is the fourth lowest Track currently available. It does not have problems scraping the stadium floor when in balance with this Track and is best suited to attack customisations where 100, 90 or 85 tracks are unavailable

Bottom: Flat
Height: 8.93 Millimeters
Tip Width: 4.08 Millimeters
The Flat Bottom has a flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). At the time of release this was one of the most prominent attack bottoms, but with the additions of WF,RF,R2F and even HF, F was quickly overshadowed as a part.

Other Versions
Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Orange)
Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Green)
BB:21 Attack and balance Reshuffle (Light blue)
BB:72 Booster (black)

Overall

There is little if any reason to buy this bey other than for collection purposes due to the fact it contains no noteworthy parts.

Thats all that I saw as far as spelling and grammar mistakes.
Fixed
Bump.
You know that <3 <3 copied this? i was a guest when i saw that article.
You should mention that the 105 track can be chosen if 100, 90 or 85 isnt avalible.
Yup I know he did and I already wrote that 105 should be chosen if 100 90 and 85 aren't available.
Oh, i Re-Read the 105 track section in this article.
Any more suggestions ?
Weight.
Is that it ?

Because I can get that done by tomorrow I just overlooked it
(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: This face depicts Aquarius the eleventh astrological sign in the zodiac
Comma needed.

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: This Wheel is generally rounded with four fins protruding from its circumfrence forming waves.
Awkward phrasing.

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: Underneath these fins are semicircles used to reinforce the wheel and prevent (early) breakage.
Awkward phrasing.

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: In terms of performance this wheel is average and therefore should not be chosen over the existing top tier wheels.
Needs expansion. Why is it average? Average in what sense?

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: A second mold variation of the "Aquario" wheel was seen when this bey was re-released as "BB:72", in order to correspond with the "Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion" anime.
Awkward phrasing.

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: This new mold is shown to be heavier in weight compared to the 1st mold, but the affect this weight has on the bey's performance is slightly negligable.
"In weight" is redundant. You can't be really heavier in any other sense. "First" not 1st. "Effect", not "affect". "Negligible".

In addition, is the effect negligible or not? You cannot be slightly negligible.

(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)Moss Wrote: this is the fourth lowest Track currently available. It does not have problems scraping the stadium floor when in balance with this Track and is best suited to attack customisations where 100, 90 or 85 tracks are unavailable
Generally ugh.

Fourth lowest track is not needed. "It does not have problems..." "What is "it"?
Fixerating now
Done Tongue_out
Kinder sad to Bump this buht.
Hyper isn't a mold variation, it's a completely different part.
I wasn't talking about Hyper I was talking about the second mold that comes in BB:72.
(Jul. 11, 2010  5:35 PM)N Wrote: AQUARIO 105F

FACE : Aquario
This face depicts Aquarius the eleventh astrological sign in the zodiac.

WHEEL : Aquario
Weight: 36 grams ~ Not sure if this is mold 2 or not
This Wheel is generally rounded with four fins protruding from its circumference forming waves. Underneath these fins are semicircles used to prevent (early) breakage. In terms of performance this wheel is average with mild stamina, defence and attack qualities, although it should not be chosen over the existing top tier wheels.

MOLD VARIATIONS

A second mold variation of the "Aquario" wheel was seen when this bey was re-released as "BB: 72", in order to correspond with the "Beyblade Metal Fight Explosion" anime. This new mold is shown to be heavier compared to the first mold, but the effect this has on the bey's performance is minimal to none. It's exact weight is 36.6 grams. This second mold also features a slightly darker shade of paint.

TRACK :105 (10.5mm)
Height (True): 10.34 Millimetres
This track has no problems scraping the stadium floor when in balance and is best suited to attack customisations where 100, 90 or 85 tracks are unavailable due to the fact that it is an outclassed part.

Bottom : Flat
Height: 8.93 Millimetres
Tip Width: 4.08 Millimetres
The Flat Bottom has a flat tip, which gives it an offensive movement pattern. It is the equivalent of Flat Core (HMS) or SG Flat (Plastic). At the time of release this was one of the most prominent attack bottoms, but with the additions of WF, RF, R2F and even HF, F was quickly outclassed as a part but it can be used as a last resort if none of the mentioned parts are available.

Other Versions
Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Orange)
Random Booster Vol.2 Legend Pisces (Green)
BB: 21 Attack and Balance Reshuffle (Light blue)
BB: 72 Booster (Black)

Overall

There is little if any reason to buy this bey other than for collection purposes due to the fact it contains no remotely useful parts.

My changes/corrections are in Bold.
My comments are italicised

In addition maybe you should mention some sort of comparison to Storm Aquario?
I am soon to be getting this bey so i may write my own draft...
There's not really much needed to write though...
Just the wheel section. 105 and F are both on beywiki.
This draft is doin alright so far, I don't see a need to waste your time, since this one will probably be used.
I think this is close to complete with the additions of weight
my aquario wheel just arrived *squel* :3 so i just compared it to storm and it looks like storm was an evolution of it just like Storm -> Galaxy -> Big Bang Smile
^...Ok, and this was relevant how? Why don't you just weigh it and actually help us out here?
i dont have scales
I don't see how the aquario metal wheel has any good defense.
It says mild not good there's a big difference.
for 105 you should maybe add

Use in a Stamina Customization:
105 can be used in Burn/Earth Bull 105WD/SD to create a mildy effective Low Track Stamina combo (LTSC).

Use in an Attack Customization:
105 can be used in MF Lightning L-Drago 105RF/R2F to create a mildly effective Attack type combo.

EDIT: So i have scales but they arn't very accurate and seing from the fact i got 0.5 KG that most likely means it is 46 Grams well its mold 2 so...