1120 Jackson Rd.
  Pavillion
1:00PM on 03/24/2018
Hosted by
  Yami
Contact Host
Format
Burst

Most official Beyblade Burst gear can be used.

View Rulebook
Type

One Beyblade is prepared and used in each First Stage match.

Read more
Admission
5 cash  or Free with Passport*

Free entry with Blader Passport

Support the WBO by purchasing a Blader Passport and get unlimited access to WBO tournaments and monthly giveaways of new releases!

The WBO is a volunteer, fan-run organization.
About the WBO

Submit pics and clips from this event to earn Bits + be featured on our social media pages!

Find Out How

WBO events are public and you may be photographed.
View Photo Policy

SATURDAY, MARCH 24th 2018
Martin Luther King Jr. Park
Burst, Metal Fight Limited!
Directions/Additional Information
1120 Jackson Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904. We will be playing either under the pavilion or on the grass.

Tournament Time: Tournament Registration and Free Play will be starting at 12:00PM, however we be starting the event at 1 PM. It would be appreciated, however, if attendees would be there at least a couple of minutes earlier so we can get the battles and or blocks ready beforehand. We'd like to get the tournament done as soon as we can, but if your going to be late PM me or post in this thread.

Entry Fees: Tournament entry will cost five dollars a person, although if an extra ten is payed, a Blader Passport would be yours, along with a cool Passport Face online! Most importantly, though, free tournaments until your passport expires the following year. How cool is that! As you know it allows you to enter any tournament for the next year without paying the fee, as well as giving you the chance to participate in whatever contests or giveaways the WBO may offer.

Side Note: Please, PLEASE, PLEASE keep a hold on each and every part you own. We'd like to avoid thefts of all types, from Beyblades to game systems and laptops. Keep all your personal belongings close to your person at all times; do not leave them hanging around, as they are YOUR responsibility, and the tournament staff cannot be held liable for thefts.

Prize: As every normal tournament everyone will get 1 Credit to spend on the credit campaign for participating per tournament formats. First place gets 3 Credits plus 1 extra credit for majority wins. Second place gets 2 Credits plus 1 extra for majority wins. Third Place gets 1 Credit and maybe or not 1 extra for majority wins.

4 confirmed attendees:
Me
RedPanda2
Sniper
Beymaster"withtoomanynumberstoremember"

Let me know if there's any questions

Need-to-Know Information

1. During Registration, Open Your Account Page

Open your account page on your mobile device (if possible) during registration to help us keep things quick.

2. Arrive On Time

You must arrive by the tournament start time to enter. We cannot add new players to an event once it begins. If you're running late, contact the host.

3. Stay Aware of Your Belongings

We do everything possible to ensure a safe environment, but can't be held responsible for lost or stolen goods. Keep your gear close by!

4. The Tournament Will Last At Least a Few Hours

This event is likely to last at least a few hours. If you can't commit to the entire tournament, you're welcome to come watch and play for fun instead!

5. Listen For Your Username To Be Called

Your name will be called when it's time for your next battle. If you need to leave early or take a break, tell a judge. Missing a match could mean disqualification!

6. Players Must Meet Regional Product Age Restrictions

All players in this event must meet the age restrictions on Beyblade products in their region. TAKARA-TOMY recommends Beyblade for ages 6+. Hasbro recommends Beyblade for ages 8+. Players under these ages may only participate with the permission of their parent/guardian.

7. Players Under 18 Must Be Accompanied by a Parent/Guardian

If you are under 18 years old, a parent/guardian must accompany you and be present for the duration of the event.

8. Contests, Raffles, Gambling, Betting, and Selling Are Prohibited

Advertising the sale of any product or service, as well as posting about any contest, raffle, gambling, or betting on this event page and conducting them at the event without approval by Fighting Spirits Inc. staff is prohibited. Please contact the Organized Play team if you require approval.

9. Terms of Service

All event attendees and users of this website are subject to our Terms of Service.

I will probably be able to come this time
Third to join! So glad to be in a tournament with you guys!
What prize does anyone want in particular?
Drain fafnir booster
Arc Bahamut or Duo Eclipse, also, I might be able to make it for the tournament, I'm still waiting for my parents to let me know if either of them will be able to take me there
Nightmare Longinus , triple booster (the one with galaxy Zeus),duo eclipse

This might seem like a weird question but when it says confirmed attendees it says “Me” does that mean it is yami right?

And are we using the Takara to my or Hasbro stadium?
b-88 could make a nice prize
Don't think I can make this one, I think I'm out of town that day.
(Mar. 06, 2018  9:51 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: b-88 could make a nice prize

Man I not tryna blow a fortune on the discontinued launcher. But I'll consider about Duo Eclipse but just the layer.
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:53 AM)Yami Wrote:

Man I not tryna blow a fortune on the discontinued launcher. But I'll consider about Duo Eclipse but just the layer.

i hear that. i didn’t know it was discontinued, and wow the price now is very different from when i bought mine.  duo eclipse would be an epic prize.
(Mar. 06, 2018  9:40 PM)MrCaberbalefish Wrote: Nightmare Longinus , triple booster (the one with galaxy Zeus),duo eclipse

This might seem like a weird question but when it says confirmed attendees it says “Me” does that mean it is yami right?

And are we using the Takara to my or Hasbro stadium?

In this Event they will be using Takara Tomy stadiums. Also in the confirmed list it says "Me" and yes you were correct that would be referring to Yami.
How about orichalcum

I will be there

Last tournament at the pavilion i wasn't in, so Yami can you double check to make sur I'm in.
(Mar. 08, 2018  12:40 PM)MrCaberbalefish Wrote: Orialcum and duo eclipse

I would definitely agree that Orichalcum Areo Bite  would be a Great prize.
use duo eclipes as the prize
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:53 AM)Yami Wrote:

How about b-93 that would be a good prize.

(Mar. 06, 2018  2:46 AM)Yami Wrote: What prize does anyone want in particular?

(Mar. 08, 2018  10:28 PM)Dark Eye Wrote:
(Mar. 07, 2018  2:53 AM)Yami Wrote: Man I not tryna blow a fortune on the discontinued launcher. But I'll consider about Duo Eclipse but just the layer.

How about b-93 that would be a good prize or b-96 would be good to.

For the prize in my opinion should be orialcum and duo eclipse
i have about a 99% chance of coming and if i do then i may have 2 people on my team the masked legion coming
75% chance Builder17 & I will be there

Edit: Actually just confirm us

New Equipment like launchers or what not

You pay $5 for participation or is it just for spectators because this is my first tournament and I'm confused
(Mar. 10, 2018  6:21 PM)Josiah Menard Wrote:

You pay $5 for participation or is it just for spectators because this is my first tournament and I'm confused

You must pay $5 to play in a tournament. To spectate is free, or you can pay $15 for a passport go to tournaments free for 1 whole year.
(Mar. 10, 2018  6:21 PM)Josiah Menard Wrote:

You pay 5 to enter the tournament per format or pay $15 to get a passport that last you a year of free tournaments and awesome benfitbe. Spectators is absolutely free!