April 2014 Giveaway: Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Silver) - Passport Holders Only

Hey World Bladers,

Even in Limited Format Canc-I mean, Quetzalcoatl might not be as great as we once thought it was, but it's still super cool! Especially the silver version, which is what we will be giving away this month! If you're a Passport Holder, please post once in this thread to be entered in the April 2014 giveaway for a brand new Quetzalcoatl 90WF (Silver Version)!

Bladers who post in this thread and do not possess a Blader Passport will have their posts immediately deleted.

To make the deal even sweeter, we will also throw in one Face Booster for the winner!
This contest will run for eight days until April 30th, 11:59:59PM EST. Any Passport Holders who post after that date/time will not be entered. The winners will be announced shortly after the date has passed and will have their prize shipped to them free of charge!

Good luck everyone!
ENTER ME!
You know the deal.
Who wants cheese puffs ?

I'm in.

DRAGON PRINCE is my brothers account, so I logged into his and entered him. Sorry for posting twice in that account , I had forgotten I was there and kept trying to edit this account's post and it got all fudged XD
Oh man, Quetz. Please enter me.
Sign me up! Wink

[Image: tumblr_mzqdcxzmWG1qa50zao1_500.gif]
It looks so beautiful
Enter me
Look right for my Wall of Silver...Put me in or nah?
Enter me please!
An important correction : It is the silver version as in not the gold version. It is not the Prototype Ver., which is what the initial picture showed.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
(Apr. 23, 2014  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: An important correction : It is the silver version as in not the gold version. It is not the Prototype Ver., which is what the initial picture showed.

Noooo!!!! Oh well D;
(Apr. 23, 2014  1:38 AM)The Bishop Wrote:
Catbug is great.

I'm in, with the soft tacos.

(Apr. 23, 2014  1:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: An important correction : It is the silver version as in not the gold version. It is not the Prototype Ver., which is what the initial picture showed.

Oh, I see. Sorry! I misunderstood you. You should have just told me "Quetzalcoatl 90WF" and I would have assumed it was the regular version haha.
Enter me
Enter me.
(Apr. 23, 2014  1:49 AM)Kei Wrote:

Oh, I see. Sorry! I misunderstood you. You should have just told me "Quetzalcoatl 90WF" and I would have assumed it was the regular version haha.

I sort of forgot the Prototype Ver. existed, hah.
enter me please
Still a perfectly usable wheel (in Limited, of course), which is honestly a bit more than I expected having read Mc Frown's thread about it, haha.

Anyways, enter me, etc etc etc.
Oooooooooo So Shiny!

Enter me please!
Enter me, please!

Just noticed the wrong picture is still up on the facebook post, so you guys may want to fix that.