66.67%
Quasar
0%
Cosmic Shift
16.67%
Omega Revolution
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Should I create a Black Fang forum where anyone can join but there will be special sections where only Black Fang members will be able to post so we can discuss stragetys etc...
Do you mean a totally new website?
I was taught how to. but i wasn`t taught how to make a chat one
(Mar. 16, 2012  11:06 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: Do you mean a totally new website?
Yes but if the Admins of this site say no I won't make it
If it was a totally different website then why would the admins of this website tell you off, seems like a lot of effort though, i can sort of see your motive for having a website just for team members as some people who are not members post a lot on this thread trying to 'help' you
(Mar. 15, 2012  9:50 PM)apple1075 Wrote: Well if it's alright with you but he spams your thread a lot with countless posts about, how he wants to battle other bladers and he whines about his breaks and boasts about his lousy achievements

Apple, y do u go out of your way to have a go at galaxypegasus80? If phantom paladin is ok with it, u could have left it, instead u just took the opportunity to have a go at galaxypegasus80, he is just a beginner with a LOT of enthusiasm!! Even in the last post, u implied that galaxypegasus80 is a nuisance! I've seen this for a while now, but I think u r taking it a bit far, even if he sometimes does post unnecessarily...Confused
Lol, soz, just a bit ticked of with certain members of wbo, not galaxy pegasus 80, he seems like a nice guy, he just needs to think twice before he posts
Hey thanks apple1075. I posted where you told me to and its great. Anyway Next tourney I`ll battle you
Ok, but, sorry, maybe you should have pm me as this is spamming, i'm being mean again aren't i, i can't help taking action when seeing some thing wrong, anyways thanks for forgiving me :-)
When atleast 3 more people say I should make a team site I will
So the members of the team are:
Nicolasm
crystalmw2noob
kaisergriffin
Phantom Paladin
Dukesy56-hasn`t taken battle test yet
Am I correct???
Crystamw2noob hasen't taken any test yet and KaiserGriffin is inactive
so its only

Me and Nicolasm

and Dukesy56 is a pre-member
Ok I just wanted to know which team, the team im in (galaxy revoloution), or your team had more bladers
ok im ready to take the battle test whenever phantom palladin and i think you should keep this thread as for only members and make another public one for everyone and i really need to battle you and Galaxy Pegasus80
Yes ill battle you in fact ill help you practice fo
r ur battle test because ur my friend
(Mar. 18, 2012  1:16 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: i think you should keep this thread as for only members and make another public one for everyone
You can't stop someone from posting in your team thread. If you want to have a private talk with your team members then PM all of them.

That would work. Because if u pm all of them its like a private thread
A team only thread would have 2 posters so there would be no point
Ok I'm just gonna make a website for the team that way everyone can post and it won't fill this topic(gonna edit this post with a link)
Wont it be a bit difficult managing TWO threads
But why, there are only 2 active members and this thread is doing fine, seems like a lot of effort for no apparent reason, galaxy pegasus is right, what's the point of having 2
Yeah. Only two members are on this team so it would be a waste of energy making a new website. I don`t know if you guys read this but BHK and I said it would just be easier to discuss team strategy and tactics through PM. So to summarize DONT MAKE A NEW WEBSITE CUZ IT WOULD BE A WASTE OF TIME(CUZ THERES ONLY 2 MEMBERS) AND DISCUSS STRATEGIES IN PM WITH NICOLASM. I don`t mean to be mean, I`m just trying to help you.
But there are alot of other people posting this thread and i'm already half finished with the sitw
Well it is ur choice in the end, it will be a bit weird though, you will have a website with only 2 people on it
Well there be restricted areas where only team members can see but other than that anyone can join and post anywhere else