16.67%
Omega Revolution
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
ah lol that explains it
so ur a member of the black fang congratulations
looool thx but i dont think im in just yet
ok but I still need to battle k-man123 to get in to team galaxy rev
(Feb. 17, 2012  11:44 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: ok but I still need to battle k-man123 to get in to team galaxy rev

good luck Smile so when are you gonna battle him ?
(Feb. 16, 2012  1:55 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: so ur a member of the black fang congratulations

He's not in the team yet, he passed the question test but he still needs to do a battle test
may i come. I`d love to battle 2 great bladers like u 2
Dukesy56
I don`t know he hasn`t told me#
how old r u by the way
(Feb. 17, 2012  2:58 PM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: may i come. I`d love to battle 2 great bladers like u 2
Dukesy56
I don`t know he hasn`t told me#
how old r u by the way

I'm gonna test him at the regents park tournament in march if he comes
I cant wait to battle you Blader-s and GalaxyPegasus80

@GalaxyPegasus80 im twelve how old are you
can you take this conversation into PM please it makes the team thread to cluttered
GalaxyPegasus80: this is your first & last warning. Do not post a one liner or useless post that can derail the thread.

Please read the rules & regulation of this forum. I know you just joined this forum not a long time ago so I will just give you a verbal warning. Next time, it won't be this easy.

Ok Wpardin please could you erase the one liner that I have done please. Thank you. this is the last time this shal be done
I am going to battle BeyHyperKiller representing this team so if I win it will be like whe defeated the whole elite 5(one of the best teams in London), so wish me luck guys! =D
right now!!!. Where are you blader-s. Is it a tourney i dont know about.
Anyway good luck
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:30 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I am going to battle BeyHyperKiller representing this team so if I win it will be like whe defeated the whole elite 5(one of the best teams in London), so wish me luck guys! =D

BeyHyperKiller is a great blader but how does that make you feel you beat the whole of the Elite 5 and we are the best team in the World Tongue_out
Anyway Good Luck to Blader-S and I`m taking on Hell Kid at the March of the Bladers Tourney
There not battling right now.
There battling at March Of The Bladers 2.
Thanks for clearing that up hell kid. Wait a second. How do you guys know who ur going to battle. Are the matchups up already
no they can battle outside of the actual tournament matches but theyre using the tournament for a day of matches because quite a few people will be ther and its not everyday they get that chance am i right?
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:14 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:30 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I am going to battle BeyHyperKiller representing this team so if I win it will be like whe defeated the whole elite 5(one of the best teams in London), so wish me luck guys! =D

BeyHyperKiller is a great blader but how does that make you feel you beat the whole of the Elite 5 and we are the best team in the World Tongue_out

He said he's representing your team

representing
Verb:
Participate in a sports event or other competition on behalf of (one's club, town, region, or country).

So BHK is particiapating in a beyblade battle on behalf of the Elite 5 so if I beat him its like a achievement cause we beat a member in the best team.

(Feb. 19, 2012  11:49 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: no they can battle outside of the actual tournament matches but theyre using the tournament for a day of matches because quite a few people will be ther and its not everyday they get that chance am i right?

yup you're right