66.67%
Quasar
0%
Cosmic Shift
16.67%
Omega Revolution
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
I changed my user name because there was way too many people using the name Blader-(letter of the alphebet) and Galaxypegasus 80
I'm quite strong since on new years celebration I only lost twice and won six battles
EDIT:That was a typo I won 5 battles
Ok so lets battle at the next tourney. lets see how strong you are
Okay sure and lets take this to PM
The Black Fang is now recruiting anywhere in England*!
Awesome!!! You guys look like a good team. I would`ve joined but kman said that i was replacing darknebula. so im in Galaxy revolution. yay. But seriously phantom paldin I really want to battle you to make sure you`re not just an over confident blader
This isn't a new team, you have posted in this thread numerous times, u seem really suprised for some reason
apple1075
Phantom Paldin said he couldn`t come to north london in one of his pm`s and now he can go anywhere in England. And i know its not a new team
What? He never said he can go anywhere in England! He said that the team is recruiting bladers from anywhere in England.
OOPS my mistake. sorry. anyway i just beat a flame byxis 3-2. Hope your team gets stronger.most people who i talk to here either have their own team or there in a team. anyway like i said before good luck with your team phantom paldin
i would love to join!

and galaxy pegasus 80 you have yourself a challenger.
crystalmw2noob
i would love to battle you. If you read my bio I said I would take on any challenge with all my bladers spirit
(Mar. 13, 2012  8:08 PM)crystalmw2noob Wrote: i would love to join!

and galaxy pegasus 80 you have yourself a challenger.

Are you sure you wanna join your gonna have to take 2 tests?

(Mar. 12, 2012  7:45 PM)BeyHyperKiLLer Wrote: What? He never said he can go anywhere in England! He said that the team is recruiting bladers from anywhere in England.

Yep you're right
Yeah phantom paldin only takes an elite army of strong bladers. so you have to take a question test and a battle test
hmm someone that wants to join and oh yh have u guys heard about the new tourney coming up ?
Yeah unfortunately i cant come. I have classes on weekends from 10:00-12:00
let me join and i will beat you all with my beys! go ldrago!
(Mar. 15, 2012  1:33 PM)No.1wizhardy Wrote: let me join and i will beat you all with my beys! go ldrago!
PM PhantomPaldin your beys. If you`re so strong then pass the Q`s test and the battle test.
ANNOUNCEMENT: If you want to join you have to Pass The Q`s Test and The battle test. Post here if you want to join and Phantom Paldin will send you the Q`s test by pm. I am not on this team but i thought id help out phantom paldin.
(Mar. 15, 2012  1:33 PM)No.1wizhardy Wrote: go ldrago!
@No.1wizhardy
what type of l-drago do u use. Lightning,Meteo or Destroy
I`ll go to any tournament between 31/3/12-24/4/12
Why are you managing the affairs of a team that you are not a part of, let phantom paladin speak to members who want to join
I just wanted to help. Sooory. I feel so bad now. I hope I get to batlle you Phantom Paldin
EDIT: I was battling and 1 of the wings on the w105 spin track came off. And even with 1 wing it still won against a fury capricorne. so i`m replacing the w105 spin track on saturday

well I don't mind him helping as long as he says the right things

And new members please PM me to start your test
Well if it's alright with you but he spams your thread a lot with countless posts about, how he wants to battle other bladers and he whines about his breaks and boasts about his lousy achievements
hey man leave him alone he's just expressing how much he likes beyblade he has a right to do that on a beyblading website but it is true Galaxy pegasus 80 there is a place for every post
I'm trying not to be to harsh but maybe he can make his posts on the beyblade random thoughts thread rather than spamming phantom paladin's team thread, if he wants to spam he can spam on his own team thread
Ok ill discuss my beybattles on random thoughts and thanks dukesy 56 ur a true friend