66.67%
Quasar
0%
Cosmic Shift
16.67%
Omega Revolution
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
Oh yeah blader s how many other people are in the team ?

Yeah I am battling the toughest of the elite 5. Hell Kid. Oh yeah I figured out a way to win. but it drains all pegasus` power. So I`m gonna train hard to win. No offense BHK. its just Hell Kid said he was the toughest
(Feb. 20, 2012  12:26 PM)Blader-S Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  3:14 PM)ThePokeBlader Wrote:
(Feb. 19, 2012  12:30 PM)Blader-S Wrote: I am going to battle BeyHyperKiller representing this team so if I win it will be like whe defeated the whole elite 5(one of the best teams in London), so wish me luck guys! =D

BeyHyperKiller is a great blader but how does that make you feel you beat the whole of the Elite 5 and we are the best team in the World Tongue_out

He said he's representing your team

representing
Verb:
Participate in a sports event or other competition on behalf of (one's club, town, region, or country).

So BHK is particiapating in a beyblade battle on behalf of the Elite 5 so if I beat him its like a achievement cause we beat a member in the best team.

(Feb. 19, 2012  11:49 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: no they can battle outside of the actual tournament matches but theyre using the tournament for a day of matches because quite a few people will be ther and its not everyday they get that chance am i right?

yup you're right

Yes,

The fact is that we dont just take strong bladers BHK has low beypoints but we train our members to be better, if you beat hell kid and me (we have no idea where control_ and beyjun are) then you beat the whole elite 5, alsp take this clutter talk to the PM's I dont like spamming team threads.
you should change the regestration because many many people of the wbo can either not make it too tournaments near them or they dont have the money to go to one. i HIGHLY advise you change this immedietly.

(Feb. 20, 2012  8:59 PM)zen Wrote: you should change the regestration because many many people of the wbo can either not make it too tournaments near them or they dont have the money to go to one. i HIGHLY advise you change this immedietly.
The first post says you have to go to tournaments most of the time

Ok so let me get this straight. If i somehow beat hell kid i beat all the elite 5. I am just not satisfied with only battling 1 member. I want to battle all the elite 5 !!!! Grin
the fact is though, that your probably not going to, for now atleast. your bey points haven't even been updated from your first tournament(if you've been to one, which for some reason, i think you have) and your thinking about taking on some of the best bladers on WBO with just a normal Galaxy Pegasus? sorry dude, but somehow, i dont think its gonna happen.
Luck
Yeah i do wanna battle you at the tournament . I accept you challenge Eee
ok... meet you there, at the front of the bandstand?
hey Luck i shall watch you battle with the pegasis guy
Stop SPAMing my team thread if it doesn't have to do with the Black Fang don't post it here take it into PM if anyone continues SPAMing after this I will report you.
yeah, sorry, i did try to move this to PM with GalaxyPegasis80 but for some reason he posted here :L
Soory. Anyway the black fang eh. Blader-S you are a great blader and If i go I will try to win every match i battle. So do me a favour Blader-S. If i do train and win every match you`d better not lose in the first round.
Luck
lets move this to PM
Please don`t report me!!!
I have some good news and bad news the bad news is:
I won't be able to attend March of the Bladers2 due to getting invited to a wedding and Nicolasm's beyrank has dropped to 1,332
The good news:
My beyrank has increased to 253
I'm not coming either. But on the upside my training with galaxy Pegasus is increasing it's attack power
so you're not going to the tournament
SO HOW WILL I GET INTO THE TEAM? Unhappy
I`m actually kinda glad i didn`t go. I still need way more training with galaxy pegasus if i plan on being the best in london. like WAY more training
lol man i understand u plus i went but i found the bandstand too late and i couldn't take part Unhappy it was a real bummer plus im gonna take ur advice i need to practice more
awesome !!! Then lets keep training to battle eachother. I finally have a worthy opponent.
You can get in the team next month Dukesy56
so blader-s, I hope we can battle in the next tourney. Please pm me the next tourney
galaxypegasus
Ok sure

@everyone

I Blader-S have changed my username to PhantomPaladin
No offense phantom paldin but i like the name Blader-s better
@ Phantom Palladin ok u say i can get into the team next month is there gonna be another tourney in london ?
Yeah I agree with Dukesy56 whens the next tourney. I want to see how tough you really are Phantom Paldin