66.67%
Quasar
0%
Cosmic Shift
16.67%
Omega Revolution
16.67%
Total: 100% 6 vote(s)
I am a blader and i am looking for success and you seem like the type of people i can achieve glory with. I am willing to put my beylades on the line for this team
Also where abouts in london are you.
(Jan. 26, 2012  7:32 PM)BeybladeKid24/7 Wrote: I am a blader and i am looking for success and you seem like the type of people i can achieve glory with. I am willing to put my beylades on the line for this team

you need to pm your beys to the leader which is blader s
(Jan. 27, 2012  10:07 AM)kaisergriffin Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2012  7:32 PM)BeybladeKid24/7 Wrote: I am a blader and i am looking for success and you seem like the type of people i can achieve glory with. I am willing to put my beylades on the line for this team

you need to pm your beys to the leader which is blader s

Also we're going to the tournament in regents park, possibly not the leader this time though
Beykid get some stronger Beys before you join because Galaxy Pegasus or Poison Pegasus aren't good for competitive play
don't worry, there is no way that i can lose quickly, trust me, if we support each other, we can't lose
I managed to recruit Nicolasm at the tournament
I am a blader withy bladers spirit. I and my Galaxy pegasus aim to be the stongest in London. The fusion wheel doesn`t have much paint. Where and when is the black fang tounament
1 Question.
Will u enter the world championships

Also who`s Galaxy revoloution
Do you blade with darkness in your heart or do you keep your bladers spirit clean
darkness in you heart ???
bladers spirit clean???
what are you talking about
1. Galaxy Pegasis isn't a good bey.
2. There is no Black Fang tournament.
3. The World Championships qualifiers have finished for the UK, there weren't any qualifiers in London, only in Ireland, i think.
4. Galaxy Revolution are another team.
5. The last question is silly...

And no, no i am not in this team.
Thanks for the help BHK

@ GalaxyPegasus80
Read the PM I sent you I'll tell you stuff about the team

Announcement:
I don't know if you guys have noticed but we now have a banner(Look at the first post)
@BHK
Geez harsh people
If Galaxy pegasus is so rubbish how about we have a battle in N london near enfield and then well see If my bey is rub. I BLADE WITH WHATEVER BEY I LIKE.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD AAAAAAAH.
blader S
I might be joining Galaxy revoloution.
but Lets Battle sometime Blader S
p.s If I Dont get into Galaxy Revoloution I will try and get into ur team Blader S.
U must be 1 stong blader
Mate Galaxy Pegasis is not that good, sure skill matters but you can't hope to beat a basalt bull 230 wd or something really good with it, galaxy has loads of recoil (correct me if i'm wrong) oh and is this team affiliated with Kman's team he posted here a lot, well he posts everywhere, good luck with your team, hope you become the best in London
Mate, I'm with apple on this one, sure you can blade with whichever bey you want! But competitively? An uncustomised Galaxy Pegasus?! But hey, your opinion not mine...! and kaiser griffin, what's with all the mushy "I am going to ANNIHILATE You all!!!" Sorry if I sound a bit on the offensive, but really?!
PS. Hope your team goes well!! (I'm not all that mean!)
@BHK
THAT pm u sent me was just mean
apple1075
thank u. ur very nice. nicer than that Bully BHK.He called me an Idiot. I bet thats got to be against the rules
im newto wbo so im lookin for a team to join thats in london because i live their im interested in black fang or galaxy revolution if any of u have free spaces in your team i assure u il make ur team alot better

hmm... I'm looking forward to seeing how your team goes...
Good luck! XD
im newto wbo so im lookin for a team to join thats in london because i live their im interested in black fang or galaxy revolution if any of u have free spaces in your team i assure u il make ur team alot better
(Feb. 14, 2012  9:43 AM)Luck Wrote: hmm... I'm looking forward to seeing how your team goes...
Good luck! XD

Thanks Luck!

(Feb. 14, 2012  12:05 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: im newto wbo so im lookin for a team to join thats in london because i live their im interested in black fang or galaxy revolution if any of u have free spaces in your team i assure u il make ur team alot better

You have to take a short test first since at the Black Fang we want a team of elite bladers not a army of noobs

You have to take a short test first since at the Black Fang we want a team of elite bladers not a army of noo

yh i expected that and ur right bt when can i show yu that ur not making a mistake do any of u live near eastham in london or will any of you be in the regents park tournament

u made a typo nicks beypoints is 981
(Feb. 14, 2012  11:48 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: You have to take a short test first since at the Black Fang we want a team of elite bladers not a army of noo

yh i expected that and ur right bt when can i show yu that ur not making a mistake do any of u live near eastham in london or will any of you be in the regents park tournament
Ok then in regents park you can show me your physical skills but I still need to ask you some question for the first test

(Feb. 15, 2012  1:09 PM)DarkNebula Wrote: u made a typo nicks beypoints is 981

That is his beypoints but what I wrote is his Beyrank
(Feb. 15, 2012  8:44 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: ok ask me the questions

I was gonna PM it to you but you don't have PM from other members enabled

(Feb. 16, 2012  11:07 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: By the way Blader-S what bey do you use

I Can't tell another team my Beys and combos.
(Feb. 16, 2012  12:43 PM)Blader-S Wrote:
(Feb. 15, 2012  8:44 PM)Dukesy56 Wrote: ok ask me the questions

I was gonna PM it to you but you don't have PM from other members enabled

(Feb. 16, 2012  11:07 AM)GalaxyPegasus80 Wrote: By the way Blader-S what bey do you use

I Can't tell another team my Beys and combos.

oh yh soz ive done the settings pm me them now
sent you the PM