Any popular combos that uses only dranzer parts?

I am interested in making a beyblade that uses only dranzer parts, with the exception of the WD...
Change the WD and SG of Dranzer V2 around to get better results.
Actually, I'm quite interested to use Dranzer G's Wing Survivor more often.

Anyway, another interesting custom I've found is to use Master Dranzer's AR with a Wide Survivor and ACB base in survival mode. I would try a Bistool AR, except that I don't have one. It wasn't released locally =/
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Actually, I'm quite interested to use Dranzer G's Wing Survivor more often.

Anyway, another interesting custom I've found is to use Master Dranzer's AR with a Wide Survivor and ACB base in survival mode. I would try a Bistool AR, except that I don't have one. It wasn't released locally =/

Why not try Dranzer S's AR to go with your customization? It is pretty round isn't it?
J Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:Actually, I'm quite interested to use Dranzer G's Wing Survivor more often.

Why not try Dranzer S's AR to go with your customization? It is pretty round isn't it?

Too much recoil, don't really like the balance too. Generally, I don't really like this AR.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
J Wrote:

Too much recoil, don't really like the balance too. Generally, I don't really like this AR.

well, i guess i am the quite the opposite of u.
J Wrote:
J Wrote:

You have a lot of much better attack rings for any purpose you *could* use Dranzer S AR for. What attracts you to this particular AR?
J Wrote:
J Wrote:

You have a lot of much better attack rings for any purpose you *could* use Dranzer S AR for. What attracts you to this particular AR?

I think master dranzer's AR has poorer balance and more recoil...(at least from my previous experiences in using it).

Furthermore, its size is exactly the same as the OTC weight disks, and so the block of metal on the WD is less exposed, leading to less recoil.
I think Master Dranzer's AR matches up better with the Wide Defense (Is that the OTC WD?) than Dranzer S's does. That AR is better since it's technically more rounder when spinning. With Dranzer S's AR spinning, there's going to be more force on the 2 attack points even if it's aligned so if it hits, it'll have a harder recoil than a hit from Master Dranzer's AR.
J, you're not quite as good as you think you are.

As for Master Dranzer's AR (Turtle Survivor, because it's a recolor of Metal Draciel's AR), it's really, really good for survival customizations. Perfect balance, really thin and lightweight, and matches up well with Wide Defense/Wide Survivor.
Tamer Brad Wrote:J, you're not quite as good as you think you are.

As for Master Dranzer's AR (Turtle Survivor, because it's a recolor of Metal Draciel's AR), it's really, really good for survival customizations. Perfect balance, really thin and lightweight, and matches up well with Wide Defense/Wide Survivor.

sorry, but may i know what is Wide Defense/Wide Survivor? Are those the same as OTC WD? just asking..
J Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:J, you're not quite as good as you think you are.

sorry, but may i know what is Wide Defense/Wide Survivor? Are those the same as OTC WD? just asking..

Wide Defense is the WD in the OTC Accessory Pack.

Wide Survivor is a thin, perfectly round WD.
if i am not wrong, wide defense has a piece of metal that bulges out from the side. If your opponent hit that bit, the beyblade could be severely out of balance. As such, there is a need to use a slightly bigger AR (in this case, Dranzer S's AR) such that the AR is of the same radius as the distance from the centre of the blade to that piece of metal.

i do not know how to describe it but hope you will understand
If you're spinning in the opposite direction like you're supposed to, recoil isn't an issue at all, and hitting that won't knock it off balance.
J Wrote:if i am not wrong, wide defense has a piece of metal that bulges out from the side. If your opponent hit that bit, the beyblade could be severely out of balance. As such, there is a need to use a slightly bigger AR (in this case, Dranzer S's AR) such that the AR is of the same radius as the distance from the centre of the blade to that piece of metal.

That is not true at all. Maybe if the bump was portruding extremely? I have the same weight disk and the bump is almost never a problem for me. Most cases (I think all except attack) I'd prefer for Wide Defense to line up with the attack ring.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:
J Wrote:if i am not wrong, wide defense has a piece of metal that bulges out from the side. If your opponent hit that bit, the beyblade could be severely out of balance. As such, there is a need to use a slightly bigger AR (in this case, Dranzer S's AR) such that the AR is of the same radius as the distance from the centre of the blade to that piece of metal.

That is not true at all. Maybe if the bump was portruding extremely? I have the same weight disk and the bump is almost never a problem for me. Most cases (I think all except attack) I'd prefer for Wide Defense to line up with the attack ring.

But from my previous experiences, this problem is very significant if your opponent uses the Wide Defense WD too. (which is the case for most people in my neighbourhood whom i battled with before)
Did you read what I said? If you used the combo properly it isn't an issue.
J Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:

But from my previous experiences, this problem is very significant if your opponent uses the Wide Defense WD too. (which is the case for most people in my neighbourhood whom i battled with before)

I don't understand how that is a significant problem if your opponent also has the same bump.
Tamer Brad Wrote:Did you read what I said? If you used the combo properly it isn't an issue.

did you mean that the custom shld be made in left spin? i am confused here... what i was talking about is the protruding metal bit on the wide defense WD which would cause recoil.
J Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:Did you read what I said? If you used the combo properly it isn't an issue.

did you mean that the custom shld be made in left spin? i am confused here... what i was talking about is the protruding metal bit on the wide defense WD which would cause recoil.

It won't cause recoil if you and your opponent are spinning in opposite directions.
You can see Wide Defense and Wide Survivor in this picture, taken by 独楽屋千兵衛(せんべい) of BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE.

thanks. i have never seen Wide Survivor before... perharps it was not released locally...
J Wrote:thanks. i have never seen Wide Survivor before... perharps it was not released locally...

It wasn't, and neither was Wide Defense. OTC Accessory pack is Japanese.

It's really small. Chance of it hitting is really minimal, and due to the size, the impact of that bump is very minimal. Having a slightly bigger AR would pose a different problem- the opponent hitting the AR. I'll rather the opponent hit the smoother WD than the AR.

J Wrote:But from my previous experiences, this problem is very significant if your opponent uses the Wide Defense WD too. (which is the case for most people in my neighbourhood whom i battled with before)

Most people in my neighbourhood used it too, or at least they used to before Bey died out. Anyway, the point is, it doesn't affect much. I'm sure the problem is coming from AR-AR interaction.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
J Wrote:thanks. i have never seen Wide Survivor before... perharps it was not released locally...

It wasn't, and neither was Wide Defense. OTC Accessory pack is Japanese.

sry, but OTC Accessory pack was released locally... i have 3-4 Wide Defense WDs...