Any popular combos that uses only dranzer parts?

No, it wasn't. It was imported by the store you bought it at; Hasbro never released it.
well, the beyblades sold here are all takara beyblades, i have never seen hasbro packaging before.. o.O
Z Wrote:well, the beyblades sold here are all takara beyblades, i have never seen hasbro packaging before.. o.O

Ah, sorry! When we say "domestic" on this board we usually mean North America/Europe. I have no idea where you live.
Tamer Brad Wrote:You can see Wide Defense and Wide Survivor in this picture, taken by 独楽屋千兵衛(せんべい) of BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE.

OT: Is there a picture of that assembled anywhere?
G Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:You can see Wide Defense and Wide Survivor in this picture, taken by 独楽屋千兵衛(せんべい) of BEYBLADE RENAISSANCE.

Ask and ye shall recieve.

J, or Z, or whatever you're currently known as, where do you stay? It would be nice to see another Asian on the board.
What's that AR on the right?
PRINCEcharming Wrote:

Bearing Gyro.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:

Bearing Gyro.

And where from which beyblade does it come from?
Z Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
PRINCEcharming Wrote:

Bearing Gyro.

And where from which beyblade does it come from?

The Bearing Gyros Beyblades.
Tamer Brad Wrote:
G Wrote:

Ask and ye shall receive.
Damn that's soo hawt~

Composer of Requiems Wrote:J, or Z, or whatever you're currently known as, where do you stay? It would be nice to see another Asian on the board.

hi
g he didn't mean you hahahaha
I know, but it sounds like he said there weren't any other asians here Unhappy
He was talking about the new member Z, who appears to be from Singapore.
well, i am in singapore now, but i am not from singapore...
I'm like 1/8th Korean (mom's side slept around)
G Wrote:I know, but it sounds like he said there weren't any other asians here Unhappy

I'm sorry, I meant it as "People living in Asia"

Tamer Brad Wrote:He was talking about the new member Z, who appears to be from Singapore.

That's what I'm scared of.

Z Wrote:well, i am in singapore now, but i am not from singapore...

Ah and it has been proven.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:That's what I'm scared of.

How come you are scared of someone from Singapore joining the forum?
Z Wrote:
Composer of Requiems Wrote:That's what I'm scared of.

How come you are scared of someone from Singapore joining the forum?

xD it's a matter of speech.
Sorry about it all. I didn't really mean make it a big deal x.x