Any bladers in NJ?

(May. 20, 2019  10:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  1:42 AM)r3volution Wrote: My son starts school again in sept but we are available anytime I may just need to request off of work in order to take him. So at least two weeks notice would be great so I can plan it out.

If I want to become an Organizer, I'll have to plan months in advance to make sure that I'm accepted before the tournament date. Some others have been trying to give one or two months of notice but haven't been accepted in time. So, if anything, I'll make sure to let everyone know way ahead of time.

That seems like the smart way to go about it especially to give everyone enough time. Even a club format would be awesome. My cousin has a lot of friends who blade at school everyday so there are more people in the area to get involved. I’m trying to reach the post requirement but dont want to spam with useless information so it will take some time.
(May. 20, 2019  11:18 PM)r3volution Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  10:19 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: If I want to become an Organizer, I'll have to plan months in advance to make sure that I'm accepted before the tournament date. Some others have been trying to give one or two months of notice but haven't been accepted in time. So, if anything, I'll make sure to let everyone know way ahead of time.

That seems like the smart way to go about it especially to give everyone enough time. Even a club format would be awesome. My cousin has a lot of friends who blade at school everyday so there are more people in the area to get involved. I’m trying to reach the post requirement but dont want to spam with useless information so it will take some time.

Yeah, I really only need to figure out a good date and location to make the tournament, as well as buying one or two new stadiums, since my current one is too beat up for tournaments. I've already exceeded the post requirement and I've been talking to LazerBeamz and KJ on Discord, who both have experience with tournaments, so I feel pretty good about being able to run a smaller event smoothly.
(May. 20, 2019  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  11:18 PM)r3volution Wrote: That seems like the smart way to go about it especially to give everyone enough time. Even a club format would be awesome. My cousin has a lot of friends who blade at school everyday so there are more people in the area to get involved. I’m trying to reach the post requirement but dont want to spam with useless information so it will take some time.

Yeah, I really only need to figure out a good date and location to make the tournament, as well as buying one or two new stadiums, since my current one is too beat up for tournaments. I've already exceeded the post requirement and I've been talking to LazerBeamz and KJ on Discord, who both have experience with tournaments, so I feel pretty good about being able to run a smaller event smoothly.

I can bring my stadium if you plan on making a Tournament
(May. 20, 2019  11:58 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  11:54 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Yeah, I really only need to figure out a good date and location to make the tournament, as well as buying one or two new stadiums, since my current one is too beat up for tournaments. I've already exceeded the post requirement and I've been talking to LazerBeamz and KJ on Discord, who both have experience with tournaments, so I feel pretty good about being able to run a smaller event smoothly.

I can bring my stadium if you plan on making a Tournament

That sounds good. Either way, I need a new stadium or two for practice and in case I ever run an event where no one can bring a stadium.
(May. 21, 2019  12:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2019  11:58 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I can bring my stadium if you plan on making a Tournament

That sounds good. Either way, I need a new stadium or two for practice and in case I ever run an event where no one can bring a stadium.

I also have a Hasbro stadium and a giant decagone stadium for free play.
(May. 21, 2019  12:09 AM)r3volution Wrote:
(May. 21, 2019  12:05 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: That sounds good. Either way, I need a new stadium or two for practice and in case I ever run an event where no one can bring a stadium.

I also have a Hasbro stadium and a giant decagone stadium for free play.

Freeplay stadiums are always welcome. In LazerBeamz's first tournament, which is the only one I've attended so far, people were always crowding around every stadium they could find just to battle. I could probably bring my current stadium for some Freeplay battles as well as my Wide Type stadium, and it wouldn't be enough xD.
Would anyone be up to come to a tournament in Montgomery Park (Harlingen Rd, Belle Mead, NJ 08502) on August 17th? The date is subject to change and I haven't been to the park in a long time, but it seems to be a decent place to host a tournament. I'm thinking applying to be an Organizer, so I want to make sure that at least 4 people can go either in August or September during the weekend.
EDIT: I forgot to say that this will be Burst Standard Format
Oh I put Manhattan New York at 12:35 to 4.25
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:48 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Oh I put Manhattan New York at 12:35 to 4.25

Well, this is the New Jersey thread, plus I live really close to the park that I mentioned.
Im in on this Tournament
I'm on this tournament!!
I finally finished the Organizer's Quiz
I'm in NYC but would absolutely attend tournaments in North Jersey. It would nicely compliment the NYC scene and give more stuff to go to nearby.
(Jun. 13, 2019  4:48 AM)YutPut Wrote: I'm in NYC but would absolutely attend tournaments in North Jersey. It would nicely compliment the NYC scene and give more stuff to go to nearby.

I’m near the middle of NJ, a bit closer towards the south than the north. Either way, there are very few NJ organizers, which is why LegendV3 and I stepped up to the plate.
(Jun. 13, 2019  4:51 AM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote:
(Jun. 13, 2019  4:48 AM)YutPut Wrote: I'm in NYC but would absolutely attend tournaments in North Jersey. It would nicely compliment the NYC scene and give more stuff to go to nearby.
Could you make a tournament at least before the 20th, I'm going to Ghana for 2 months.
I’m near the middle of NJ, a bit closer towards the south than the north. Either way, there are very few NJ organizers, which is why LegendV3 and I stepped up to the plate.
Citrus I failed the test they got me back and said I got most of them wrong I'm sorry Citrus ?
(Jun. 13, 2019  12:27 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Citrus I failed the test they got me back and said I got most of them wrong I'm sorry Citrus ?

Oof
(Jun. 13, 2019  12:27 PM)NewRocChampion1 Wrote: Citrus I failed the test they got me back and said I got most of them wrong I'm sorry Citrus ?

I'm sorry to hear that. You should ask if you could take it again after reading the Organizer's Guide and maybe talking to people like LazerBeamz to get an overall idea of what to do. Also, how long ago did you take the Quiz?
(Jun. 12, 2019  10:47 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: Would anyone be up to come to a tournament in Montgomery Park (Harlingen Rd, Belle Mead, NJ 08502) on August 17th? The date is subject to change and I haven't been to the park in a long time, but it seems to be a decent place to host a tournament. I'm thinking applying to be an Organizer, so I want to make sure that at least 4 people can go either in August or September during the weekend.
EDIT: I forgot to say that this will be Burst Standard Format
I’d be interested it would be way easier to make to a Jersey event with my son.
Hey guys, I finally became an Organizer. I'm not going to make my tournament on August 17th, because it would be way too short notice. Instead, I'm going to help out in LazerBeamz's tournament on the 25th to have a little bit of experience before making my tournament on the 31st of August. My tournament will be Burst Standard and it'll be pretty close to the Princeton area. I won't disclose the actual location because I'm going to go to the park I'm thinking of hosting in to make sure that it would be a good place to host. The tournament thread might pop up halfway into next week under the name "Cosmic Battlefield," so stay ready to hit that "Join Tournament" button!
Hey everyone! I’m Rohbel. I’m located in Essex county. I just got back into Beyblades after a long time. I attended the last tournament in NJ a few weeks ago. I plan on starting a group for weekend gatherings.
I live in the beautiful township of Pompton Lakes. I'm glad to see a fair amount of people nearby who play. Here's hoping a decent scene develops.