Any Legend Spriggan combos?

I have legend spriggan, but no other takara tomy beys. Can someone give me a good combo so I can get a shopping list done?

[Image: 71XWcJDphwL._SY355_.jpg]
Legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme is the classic Attack combo for this. So look for a Takara Tomy Xtreme (Can get from Obelisk Odin, Dragoon S, or Xcalibur) and Alter Chronos for Meteor. Plus getting Alter Chronos can net you an amazing Defense Layer and Balance Driver
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:26 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme is the classic Attack combo for this. So look for a Takara Tomy Xtreme (Can get from Obelisk Odin, Dragoon S, or Xcalibur) and Alter Chronos for Meteor. Plus getting Alter Chronos can net you an amazing Defense Layer and Balance Driver

I could also just get amatereous from Amazon
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:29 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:26 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Legend Spriggan 7Meteor Xtreme is the classic Attack combo for this. So look for a Takara Tomy Xtreme (Can get from Obelisk Odin, Dragoon S, or Xcalibur) and Alter Chronos for Meteor. Plus getting Alter Chronos can net you an amazing Defense Layer and Balance Driver

I could also just get amatereous from Amazon

Huh, forgot about that
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:31 AM)MonoDragon Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:29 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote: I could also just get amatereous from Amazon

Huh, forgot about that

kk, ill get those beyblades
You should try lS. 7B. At. in right spin.
Your best bet is LS7MX but you can try Destory on it too if your getting Nightmare Longinus
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:34 AM)LordL0Ls Wrote:
(Jan. 15, 2018  12:31 AM)MonoDragon Wrote: Huh, forgot about that

kk, ill get those beyblades

I bought that, not knowing that I was getting top tier parts
I've found ls.1M.X
To be pretty good, it bursts fafnir
find out which spin you are better with and use these combos
left spin: LS 2V H(old)
right spin: LS 0 (X)
(Jan. 15, 2018  4:27 AM)TreeJay Wrote: You should try lS. 7B. At. in right spin.

I may be late, but your profile pic is amazing. Never forget
So guys any suggestion for a Spriggan Req B 100 deep attacking combo. Using drivers other than the one that came with
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:19 AM)SilvaZoldyck Wrote: So guys any suggestion for a Spriggan Req B 100 deep attacking combo. Using drivers other than the one that came with
Next time you ask a question regarding Beyblade combos...plx post it here.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...pid1467441
To answer your question...Sr isnt that great for attack. Heres my best combo for it though. Sr 7B Jl???
(Oct. 12, 2018  2:55 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Oct. 12, 2018  12:19 AM)SilvaZoldyck Wrote: So guys any suggestion for a Spriggan Req B 100 deep attacking combo. Using drivers other than the one that came with
Next time you ask a question regarding Beyblade combos...plx post it here.
https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...pid1467441
To answer your question...Sr isnt that great for attack. Heres my best combo for it though. Sr 7B Jl???

I Will DESTROY You, You Know What I mean
if your ls is worn out like mine. use 5p Hn'

but only if it's worn out.
legend spriggan force unite is a swift attack combo
(Nov. 04, 2018  2:12 PM)multiblader2 Wrote: legend spriggan force unite is a swift attack combo

Force is Outclassed , Swap that for 7 or 0 for better performance
This thread was made in January and seems to not be in the correct place. Given how old it is, I am just going to close it.

For combo suggestions and the like, please use the Build me a combo thread.

For proven TT combos, see the Beyblade Burst Competitive Combos List & Public Discussion thread. In this case, you may also want to see the Spriggan Requiem testing thread.