[Answered]  which launcher do you use?

I have both the clear blue long string launcher tt and the l-r blue string launcher
My riptide blast doesn't give me problems
The Dual Thread launcher I got from the Cho-Z Achilles starter set is my favorite so far. It got some resistance to it when i pull the thread and the prongs perfectly fit and compatible with almost all layers.
i use a gold hasbro string launcher from the gold xcalius master set

i have multiple string launchers but i dont use the much
I use the venom Diabolos LR launcher, stranded launcher grip and beylogger combo to launch my beys
I use a clockwise TT string launcher
I use the Master Diabolos LR String Launcher
The blue sword launcher that is not the digital one
Light Launcher with Phoenix Cord.

I like the rip cords because I can pull as hard as possible with all my strength and arm length with out breaking it
My son just got into Beys, and thanks to him...so am I. As of right now, we just have the stock blue ones.
I use the slingshock hasbro launcher cause it is simple and powerful.
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:00 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I use the slingshock hasbro launcher cause it is simple and powerful.

You could say they are, but they are not compared to TT ones

Like sword launchers, or dual spin string launchers

(Apr. 04, 2020  2:39 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Light Launcher with Phoenix Cord.

I like the rip cords because I can pull as hard as possible with all my strength and arm length with out breaking it
I totally agree with you 100%
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:00 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote: I use the slingshock hasbro launcher cause it is simple and powerful.

I use it on Beys that will accept it and it is really good, although I will buy the LR sparking launcher if and when they make it.
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:46 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote:

You could say they are, but they are not compared to TT ones

(Apr. 04, 2020  2:39 AM)superrobotking Wrote: Light Launcher with Phoenix Cord.

I have a blue sword launcher and not only did it break after 3 uses but it was not as powerful as the hasbro launcher. Tbh not a lot of tt launchers are that powerful,  mostly those specal string launchers and big cords
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:52 PM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 08, 2020  7:46 PM)Xcalius Savage Wrote: You could say they are, but they are not compared to TT ones

I have a blue sword launcher and not only did it break after 3 uses but it was not as powerful as the hasbro launcher. Tbh not a lot of tt launchers are that powerful,  mostly those specal string launchers and big cords

Yeah sure, I have the same launcher and it never broke
Right now Master Diabolos LR Launcher, but soon.......... It's SPARKING TIME! Smile
For MFB, Typically a LL2 with the Customize Grip. In Burst I use a Phoenix Winder, The ergonomic/fat grip pads, and the front of the grip rubber with the Choils towrds the winder for Right spin. I tend to flip flop between launchers for left spin, primarily the Proto, Digital Sword, and Hasbro Sword.
the Diabolos LR launchers, the Phoenix Launcher, and the Sparking Launcher
For MFB, I have a StringLauncher LR with a simple Hasbro grip, nothing more to it.

For Burst, I have a clear and white grip with the Power Grips and a Rubber Assist. Attached to it lies the Long BeyLauncher LR sold with Master Diabolos coupled with a Beylogger.
I tend to use LR launchers over string launchers due to the fact that string launchers aren't as powerful. However, they do tend to be easier to control.
this shouldn't be in beyblade customizations right?
(Apr. 20, 2020  7:57 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: this shouldn't be in beyblade customizations right?

Probably not, no, but it was written in 2019 back when the rules weren't enforced quite as much. I'll move it to Q&A. Also, maybe leave this sort of thing to actual moderators. Maybe just report the post and move on if you have concerns.
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:57 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2020  7:57 PM)BlueCheetoh Wrote: this shouldn't be in beyblade customizations right?

Probably not, no, but it was written in 2019 back when the rules weren't enforced quite as much. I'll move it to Q&A. Also, maybe leave this sort of thing to actual moderators. Maybe just report the post and move on if you have concerns.

He/She was asking a question about the thread and where it should go for future reference. Not mini-modding.

Disregard and publicly shame me if I misread or misunderstood something (which I might have. I’m not sure)