[Answered]  Would Geist Fafnir be better in Stamina or Attack

Stamina-wise, gF is mediocre. But, the layer seems good for Left-Spin Grip Attack.

Edit: I didn’t get the one with proof, so cross should work. 0 Bump Orbit I have.
Honestly there just isn't enough testing to tell if its better suited for attack or stamina. Personally I believe it could have potential for balance though that's only from the small amount of battles I've seen on YouTube and here
geist fafnir looks like a reversed orange valkyrie. the tip on the energy layer hooks and gets the stamina of the opposing bey (i think) and i used victory vakyrie against legendary spriggan and valkyrie is in left mode (i just spun it with my hand) and won against legendary spriggan who is in right mode with a survivor finish. so i dont basically know but it depends on the performance tip and its weight the layer i think can be stamina but the rest of the build is idk
If gF is indeed mediocre at stamina, it can definitely be used for zombie/lad combos like 10Proof Atomic/Bearing/Eterna/Absorb(?). Or as a left-spin balance attacker, such as 0Bump Xtreme'/Atomic/Orbit/Destroy. Before paying attention to the WBO I always used dF on tornado-staller/attack hybrids and it had mild success. Maybe it's successor will do better in that regard.

So to answer your question: Nobody really knows yet
It kind of seems like both would be okay. Which one is better, I do not know yet.