[Answered]  Why is my heaven pegasus see through? Is this rare?

So i searched up heaven pegasus on my mac for guidance on stickers, and i looked at a picture of it and the base was non- transparent. Is this rare?
(Oct. 04, 2019  2:53 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: So i searched up heaven pegasus on my mac for guidance on stickers, and i looked at a picture of it and the base was non- transparent. Is this rare?
Pictures?
(Oct. 04, 2019  2:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2019  2:53 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: So i searched up heaven pegasus on my mac for guidance on stickers, and i looked at a picture of it and the base was non- transparent. Is this rare?
Pictures?

Hang on i will post them soon
(Oct. 04, 2019  2:56 AM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2019  2:55 AM)CheetoBlader Wrote: Pictures?

Hang on i will post them soon

...well?
(Oct. 04, 2019  11:29 AM)BladerGem Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2019  2:56 AM)bekfastblader Wrote: Hang on i will post them soon

...well?

Sorry can't post pics because i forgot how to do it so sorry again
(Oct. 04, 2019  9:59 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2019  11:29 AM)BladerGem Wrote: ...well?

Sorry can't post pics because i forgot how to do it so sorry again
I think you can post them on Imgur and give us the link.
(Oct. 04, 2019  10:02 PM)Raptor547 Wrote:
(Oct. 04, 2019  9:59 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Sorry can't post pics because i forgot how to do it so sorry again
I think you can post them on Imgur and give us the link.

No it tried i need a account but i don't have a phone to confirm my code so i can't do it
The base is supposed to be see through

No, that picture you saw online is most likely a TT stock image of Heaven Pegasus which the Base is solid, but the actual version is transparent. Like how the stock image for Cho-Z Valkyrie has the awakening wings in a transparent red, while the actual layer has the wings in a solid red.
(Oct. 05, 2019  12:24 AM)BeyCrafter Wrote:

No, that picture you saw online is most likely a TT stock image of Heaven Pegasus which the Base is solid, but the actual version is transparent. Like how the stock image for Cho-Z Valkyrie has the awakening wings in a transparent red, while the actual layer has the wings in a solid red.

Ok thanks