[Answered]  Which Super Z beyblade do i buy

Im looking for a super Z beyblade because all i got are dual and single layers. and i wanna know which is strongest so i can obliterate everybody. im thinking forneus but maybe achilles. longinus. or valkyrie are better. preferably i would not buy hell salamander or any of those new ones because 2expensive4me. but if they are the best ill have to save up moneys.
Defense - EF or HS, the one you can get.
Attack WV
BUT dont buy Bloody Longinus ( the TT have destroyed the Longinus franchise the Lost Longinus and Nightmare Longinus created a wonder whereas the Bloody Longinus detoirated the name. )
What parts do you have

Whatever you do don’t get winning Valkyrie

Forneus or salamander crush is pretty good and if you have extreme go with zet Achilles
(Jun. 08, 2018  9:37 PM)Teamflare101 Wrote: What parts do you have

Forneus or salamander crush is pretty good and if you have extreme go with zet Achilles

What’s wrong with wV? it’s attack is the same as sX and zA, if not stronger, and it’s stamina exceeds that of sX.

I don’t see the point in telling the OP not to get wV. He wants to obliterate other beys, there you go. wV will easily get a burst every game, provided you can shoot strong enough.
(Jun. 08, 2018  9:53 PM)leosama Wrote:

What’s wrong with wV? it’s attack is the same as sX and zA, if not stronger, and it’s stamina exceeds that of sX.

I don’t see the point in telling the OP not to get wV. He wants to obliterate other beys, there you go. wV will easily get a burst every game, provided you can shoot strong enough.

I'm the lucky owner of a wV. 7M. X and it destroys everything i've got! it knocked fafnir out of the game with ring out or spin finishes, and bursts all my other beys.
(Jun. 08, 2018  10:08 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2018  9:53 PM)leosama Wrote: What’s wrong with wV? it’s attack is the same as sX and zA, if not stronger, and it’s stamina exceeds that of sX.

I'm the lucky owner of a wV. 7M. X and it destroys everything i've got! it knocked fafnir out of the game with ring out or spin finishes, and bursts all my other beys.

It’s possible to beat dF by burst too, with wV. The combo doesn’t even have to be good?

I used wV 6M Ds, against a Hasbro dF 4G At. My opponent launched dF super hard, so I launched it really weak. It caught onto dF and burst it, wV not clicking once thanks to the massive teeth on the layer.
(Jun. 08, 2018  9:53 PM)leosama Wrote:

I couldn’t agree more about wV.  it’s probably the most balanced super z bey, so it’s great for stationary attack as well.
Depends on what your are looking for.
wV for attack layer
zA for attack layer
eF for defense layer, 0 disc, yard is okay also
bL for left spin attack layer, jolt driver
hS for defense/stamina layer

Out of the box, eF is my personal favorite and hS because he's fun with the operate driver on attack mode.
(Jun. 08, 2018  10:17 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2018  9:53 PM)leosama Wrote: What’s wrong with wV? it’s attack is the same as sX and zA, if not stronger, and it’s stamina exceeds that of sX.

I couldn’t agree more about wV.  it’s probably the most balanced super z bey, so it’s great for stationary attack as well.
Except for the part where we find Volcanic (driver) , this driver dosnt have any stamina ( overall the layer of winning valtriyek is awsome but the disk(12) is  known  for  destroing other disk and the volcanic(driver) is so quick at the starting but loses its stamina at the end.  

( Overall :  The beyblade is super awsome and has strong teeth which help it remain in the game for much longer and its height is  higher than that of bloody longinus but due to its driver (volcanic) you have to hit the other beyblade quickly so that WV will win.

p.s : if you have other drivers , you can use them too (just try other combinations too , it will be useful in battle)  Grin Grin
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:06 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2018  10:17 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: I couldn’t agree more about wV.  it’s probably the most balanced super z bey, so it’s great for stationary attack as well.
Except for the part where we find Volcanic (driver) , this driver dosnt have any stamina ( overall the layer of winning valtriyek is awsome but the disk(12) is  known  for  destroing other disk and the volcanic(driver) is so quick at the starting but loses its stamina at the end.  

( Overall :  The beyblade is super awsome and has strong teeth which help it remain in the game for much longer and its height is  higher than that of bloody longinus but due to its driver (volcanic) you have to hit the other beyblade quickly so that WV will win.

p.s : if you have other drivers , you can use them too (just try other combinations too , it will be useful in battle)  Grin Grin

Ahem ahem... 12 is banned. I tested wV on vl, it was good but not great, and combos still are better choice.
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:22 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ahem ahem... 12 is banned. I tested wV on vl, it was good but not great, and combos still are better choice.
12 isn't banned, you just have to use it with a Disc Frame in tournaments.
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:22 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:06 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Except for the part where we find Volcanic (driver) , this driver dosnt have any stamina ( overall the layer of winning valtriyek is awsome but the disk(12) is  known  for  destroing other disk and the volcanic(driver) is so quick at the starting but loses its stamina at the end.  

Ahem ahem... 12 is banned. I tested wV on vl, it was good but not great, and combos still are better choice.
12 is not banned.. It just has to be used with a frame.
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:22 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Ahem ahem... 12 is banned. I tested wV on vl, it was good but not great, and combos still are better choice.
12 is not banned.. It just has to be used with a frame.

Use of Disc (solo) 12 is banned. 
Disc 12 must me used with a frame
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote: 12 is not banned.. It just has to be used with a frame.

Oh, ok. Cool.
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:24 AM)Suhasini Wrote: 12 is not banned.. It just has to be used with a frame.

12 is known for destroing disk thats why wbo banned it ( we can use a frame like crush ragnaruk use 11reach where reach is the disk frame which helps in weight management)
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:36 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:27 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Use of Disc (solo) 12 is banned. 

12 is known for destroing disk thats why wbo banned it ( we can use a frame like crush ragnaruk use 11reach where reach is the disk frame which helps in weight management)

Naaaah, 12 can do minor Scratches on disc. Tell me honestly, you have 12.
Also disc to disc contact is impossible.
12 scratched my D2
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:36 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: 12 is known for destroing disk thats why wbo banned it ( we can use a frame like crush ragnaruk use 11reach where reach is the disk frame which helps in weight management)

Naaaah, 12 can do minor Scratches on disc. Tell me honestly, you have 12.
12 scratched my D2

Which beyblade did you used with the disk (12)
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:43 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:39 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Naaaah, 12 can do minor Scratches on disc. Tell me honestly, you have 12.
12 scratched my D2

Which beyblade did you used with the disk (12)
It was WV stock vs D2.12.z
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:43 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Which beyblade did you used with the disk (12)
It was WV stock vs D2.12.z

How can 12 scratch your beyblade when it is with the beyblade you are using i.e You said 12 scratched your d2 but  your combo is d2.12.z where 12 is with your D2 and you are battling WV ( in that way 12 should have scratched  WV )
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:49 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:45 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: It was WV stock vs D2.12.z

How can 12 scratch your beyblade when it is with the beyblade you are using i.e You said 12 scratched your d2 but  your combo is d2.12.z where 12 is with your D2 and you are battling WV ( in that way 12 should have scratched  WV )

Stock WV is taller and also has 12.
(Jun. 09, 2018  6:06 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Jun. 08, 2018  10:17 PM)RedPanda2 Wrote: I couldn’t agree more about wV.  it’s probably the most balanced super z bey, so it’s great for stationary attack as well.

p.s : if you have other drivers , you can use them too (just try other combinations too , it will be useful in battle)  Grin 
yes that is true about the disc and driver.  i’m only talking about the wV layer, that’s why i mentioned stationary attack.   
i like wV.0M.At a lot.
Which driver is better for Winning valtriyek : Hold or Volcanic ?
(Jun. 09, 2018  2:36 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Which driver is better for Winning valtriyek  : Hold or Volcanic ?

I'd say Hold since it's easier to control and has more stamina than Volcanic.