[Answered]  What are some good Attack Layers (from GT Backwards)?

I was wondering what some good Burst Layers were for Attack Combos. Not just what's competitive now (Like Judgement and Zwei), but throughout each "System". Like, the best Single, Double, God, Cho-Z, and GT Layer. I'm omitting SuperKing for now because they're pretty new, but the rest are on the table.
Single layer wise, Valkyrie was a great way to go. For dual layers it was still great but others such as Victory Valkyrie were also great. God wise, Sieg Xcalibur and Nightmare Longinus were good attackers as well as Twin Nemesis and Beat Kukulkan. For Cho-Z, Cho-Z Valkyrie and Cho-Z Achilles were good attackers for their time. GT wise, Judgement, Zwei, Imperial, and Knockout were all good attackers (some great).
Big Bang Apocalypse (with ignition’) (GT)
Cho-z Achilles (balance type but is good for attack) (Cho-Z)
Nightmare Longinus (god)
I don’t know so much about single and dual layers but that is the best in my opinion.
Crash Ragnaruk was an excellent smash attacker during ChoZ.
Dead Hades as well. Better than ChoZ Valkyrie I'd say.
Legend Spriggan was a very good attack layer at one point
Single layer: odin, Xcalibur, Valkyrie
Dual layer: O2,V2
God: sX , nL, tN,lS
ChoZ: wV,Cz V, dH
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:23 AM)Needforspeed Wrote: Single layer: odin, Xcalibur, Valkyrie
Dual layer: O2,V2
God: sX , nL, tN,lS
ChoZ: wV,Cz V, dH

Odin was not used for attack. Was mainly on defensive combos like Odin Heavy Defense. O2 is also rather mediocre.
Single:Xcalibur Valkyrie
DualGaspblisk Odin Lost Longinus
God:NL TW GV
ChoZ:CHOZV
Gt:Zwei Imperial
sparkingGrineath,Brave,and Rage
(Aug. 09, 2020  5:23 PM)SunBlader98 Wrote: Single:Xcalibur Valkyrie
DualGaspblisk Odin Lost Longinus
God:NL TW GV
ChoZ:CHOZV
Gt:Zwei Imperial
sparkingGrineath,Brave,and Rage

TBH O2 and L2 where not the best the dual layer system had to offer. Also Super and First are better than death.
Buster xacaliber was a good attack layer it’s teeth weren’t the best but attack wise it was good
Simplified list, just off top:

GT: Judgement, Zwei, Imperial
Cho-Z: Dead Hades, czV, CzA, bX
God: bK, tN, sX, nL, lS
Dual: Xeno Xcalibur, Winning Valkyrie, Lost Longinus
Single: Xcalibur, Valkyrie, Roktavor
A lot of people apparently use them for stamina, but I can vouch for both Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther knocking some head. As for Cho-Z, Amaterios can whup stuff with a good driver. Lastly, for GT, I recommend Union, Lord (right spin), Master (also right spin), and, while I use these for balance, Poison and basically any of the Mugen-lock layers (especially OG Regalia Genesis)
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:55 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: A lot of people apparently use them for stamina, but I can vouch for both Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther knocking some head. As for Cho-Z, Amaterios can whup stuff with a good driver. Lastly, for GT, I recommend Union, Lord (right spin), Master (also right spin), and, while I use these for balance, Poison and basically any of the Mugen-lock layers (especially OG Regalia Genesis)

Good attack layers for GT weren't really stated. The main ones were Zwei and Judgement, with Imperial lagging behind. All those names are either good, but not in the attack department, or outclassed.
(Sep. 14, 2020  3:08 AM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  2:55 AM)RoscoePColeslaw Wrote: A lot of people apparently use them for stamina, but I can vouch for both Deathscyther and Dark Deathscyther knocking some head. As for Cho-Z, Amaterios can whup stuff with a good driver. Lastly, for GT, I recommend Union, Lord (right spin), Master (also right spin), and, while I use these for balance, Poison and basically any of the Mugen-lock layers (especially OG Regalia Genesis)

Good attack layers for GT weren't really stated. The main ones were Zwei and Judgement, with Imperial lagging behind. All those names are either good, but not in the attack department, or outclassed.

I mean yeah, I figured, but I was just pitching those based on the original question
Regalia genesis is a good layer for smash attack I suggest you try sting ultimate reboot or sting volcanic dash or generate
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:34 PM)kai edits Wrote:
Regalia genesis is a good layer for smash attack I suggest you try sting ultimate reboot or sting volcanic dash or generate

Regalia Genesis is no where near good for smash attack, otherwise it would have been all over the meta. Not even Prime Apocalypse was that good.
Big Bang Apocalypse

Cho-z Valkyrie

Nightmare Longinus

Lost Longinus

Xcalibur
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:41 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:34 PM)kai edits Wrote: Regalia genesis is a good layer for smash attack I suggest you try sting ultimate reboot or sting volcanic dash or generate

Regalia Genesis is no where near good for smash attack, otherwise it would have been all over the meta. Not even Prime Apocalypse was that good.
It is if you were put it on sting and ultimate reboot
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:48 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:41 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Regalia Genesis is no where near good for smash attack, otherwise it would have been all over the meta. Not even Prime Apocalypse was that good.
It is if you were put it on sting and ultimate reboot

People have. In testing. It didn’t do amazing. Just stop with your Genesis combo. Just because it’s your best, doesn’t mean that it’s the best in general
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: It is if you were put it on sting and ultimate reboot

People have. In testing. It didn’t do amazing. Just stop with your Genesis combo. Just because it’s your best, doesn’t mean that it’s the best in general
I know that so is cheeto he is not even a good bey. Regalia is not my best my best is hell salamander 0 bump bullet
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:48 PM)kai edits Wrote: It is if you were put it on sting and ultimate reboot

(Sep. 14, 2020  8:52 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: People have. In testing. It didn’t do amazing. Just stop with your Genesis combo. Just because it’s your best, doesn’t mean that it’s the best in general
I know that so is cheeto he is not even a good bey. Regalia is not my best my best is hell salamander 0 bump bullet

Guys don’t start this again.
Regalia genesis on quest is op just saying
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:52 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:51 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote: People have. In testing. It didn’t do amazing. Just stop with your Genesis combo. Just because it’s your best, doesn’t mean that it’s the best in general

Ok, so you compare Horusood (a single layer) to Regalia? We're talking about attack combos here anyway.

(Sep. 14, 2020  8:55 PM)kai edits Wrote: Regalia genesis on quest is op just saying

Great jokes, let the tests do the talking since you don't know what you're talking about it seems.
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:52 PM)kai edits Wrote:
It’s an it, not he. I never said Cheeto was the best smh. Just accept the fact that Genesis isn’t meta, and move on.
(Sep. 14, 2020  9:00 PM)CheetoBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 14, 2020  8:52 PM)kai edits Wrote: I know that so is cheeto he is not even a good bey. Regalia is not my best my best is hell salamander 0 bump bullet
It’s an it, not he. I never said Cheeto was the best smh. Just accept the fact that Genesis isn’t meta, and move on.

I know that and I been moved on maybe people should mess around more with combos. Why sparking is so hyped? To me cheetoblader reminded me there is a more powerful bey 
Combo
World Lucifer 2a wave or ultimate reboot(this my combo I would like some credit please)