[Answered]  Varient Lucifer vs Lucifer The End

I would want to know which is better to buy. If I get Variant Lucifer and awaken it manually, will it be better than Lucifer The End? (P.S: I play beyblade for fun and not competition so just keep in mind I won't bring the awakened 2D to tounerments)
(Apr. 13, 2021  8:53 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: I would want to know which is better to buy. If I get Variant Lucifer and awaken it manually, will it be better than Lucifer The End? (P.S: I play beyblade for fun and not competition so just keep in mind I won't bring the awakened 2D to tounerments)

I think Lucifer The End is better,even if you awaken 2D&Morbius from Variant Lucifer
Does it really matter at this point gotta say why not lucifer the end 2d awakened drift just for the lolz either way love the limit break move.
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:01 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: Ok... how about the chip?

LuciferII is heavier than Lucifer,plus it has rubber that act as burst stopper
(Apr. 13, 2021  8:53 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: I would want to know which is better to buy. If I get Variant Lucifer and awaken it manually, will it be better than Lucifer The End? (P.S: I play beyblade for fun and not competition so just keep in mind I won't bring the awakened 2D to tounerments)

Lucifer the end because when Variant. Mb. 2D. goes against another clockwise spinning bey it loses stamina easily and both beys have rubber Variant Lucifer has rubber on chassis and the end has it on the part where it activates the limit break. And Lucifer The End has better stamina so buy Lucifer The End first then Variant Lucifer if you want to!!!
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:46 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  8:53 AM)Ethan Goh Wrote: I would want to know which is better to buy. If I get Variant Lucifer and awaken it manually, will it be better than Lucifer The End? (P.S: I play beyblade for fun and not competition so just keep in mind I won't bring the awakened 2D to tounerments)

Lucifer the end because when Variant. Mb. 2D. goes against another clockwise spinning bey it loses stamina easily and both beys have rubber Variant Lucifer has rubber on chassis and the end has it on the part where it activates the limit break. And Lucifer The End has better stamina so buy Lucifer The End first then Variant Lucifer if you want to!!!

No the rubber on Lucifer The End is not at the part where LimitBreak activate, It's on the chip,acting as burst stopper/breaks
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:50 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:46 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: Lucifer the end because when Variant. Mb. 2D. goes against another clockwise spinning bey it loses stamina easily and both beys have rubber Variant Lucifer has rubber on chassis and the end has it on the part where it activates the limit break. And Lucifer The End has better stamina so buy Lucifer The End first then Variant Lucifer if you want to!!!

No the rubber on Lucifer The End is not at the part where LimitBreak activate, It's on the chip,acting as burst stopper/breaks

I’m not arguing but the barrier of Variant Lucifer are made by rubber that makes it spin steal and I know that Lucifer the end has rubber on the chip acting as a burst stopper but you have to watch Lucifer The end spin steal videos on youtube or reddit!!!
and also It has rubber on the part.
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:59 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:50 AM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: No the rubber on Lucifer The End is not at the part where LimitBreak activate, It's on the chip,acting as burst stopper/breaks

I’m not arguing but the barrier of Variant Lucifer are made by rubber that makes it spin steal and I know that Lucifer the end has rubber on the chip acting as a burst stopper but you have to watch Lucifer The end spin steal videos on youtube or reddit!!!

I didn't say that Varian Lucifer doesn't have rubber

I say Lucifer The End doesn't have rubber, except on the chip.The End ring doesn't have rubber.
Spin steal? That is Drift work,Drift have high LAD,slam drift on any combo in opposite spin matchups,it can spin equalise easily

There's no need to watch YouTube,I have 2 Lucifer The End stock,heck watch Zankye or any other YouTube channel, unboxing Lucifer The End, there's no rubber on the ring/layer(except for the chip)

Even Master Diabolos doesn't have rubber,it can still spin equalise
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:06 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  11:59 AM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote: I’m not arguing but the barrier of Variant Lucifer are made by rubber that makes it spin steal and I know that Lucifer the end has rubber on the chip acting as a burst stopper but you have to watch Lucifer The end spin steal videos on youtube or reddit!!!

I didn't say that Varian Lucifer doesn't have rubber

I say Lucifer The End doesn't have rubber, except on the chip.The End ring doesn't have rubber.
Spin steal? That is Drift work,Drift have high LAD,slam drift on any combo in opposite spin matchups,it can spin equalise easily

There's no need to watch YouTube,I have 2 Lucifer The End stock,heck watch Zankye or any other YouTube channel, unboxing Lucifer The End, there's no rubber on the ring/layer(except for the chip)

I do watch Zankye even i saw him do information and You think i don’t watch him!!! And I already also know it can spin equalise and it has rubber and i’m not having a argument with you!!!
I don't want to argue too,can anyone else tell? Is there really rubber on Lucifer The End (except for the chip)
Rubber doesn't allow you to spin steal, it just helps. I mean, LTC stock does Wizard Fafnir's spin revival trick much better and that thing has no rubber.
Lucifer the End's better.
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:31 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I don't want to argue too,can anyone else tell? Is there really rubber on Lucifer The End (except for the chip)
You are absolutely correct all the rubber was removed from the ring and transferred to the chip

If you only play for fun and don’t care for competitive, go for which ever gimmick is cooler. Do you like a gimmick that activates when close to bursting and releases two free spinning rings, or a gimmick with a cool barrier?
Chip- Lucifer the end
Driver- Lucifer the end
Chassis/Disc- Variant Lucifer because the kou disc only works with the three limit break beys and 2Ds rubber barrier can help equalize better than any other double chassis.

I would get Lucifer the end though just because 1S wheel tops 2D in pretty much everything except burst resistance.
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:14 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:06 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I didn't say that Varian Lucifer doesn't have rubber

I do watch Zankye even i saw him do information and You think i don’t watch him!!! And I already also know it can spin equalise and it has rubber and i’m not having a argument with you!!!

I can confirm that the "The End" Sparking ring does not have rubber on it.
Beyblades don't need rubber to spin equalize. I can list at least five top-tier parts for spin equalization (For their time, at least) that don't feature rubber on the layer/ring/base. As long as you're spinning the opposite direction of your opponent, you can spin equalize.
TL;DR: KerbeusKmie is correct.
Ethan Goh, I personally would purchase Lucifer The End. The "The End" base, while not the best, is incredibly fun to mess around with, Lucifer2 is the second heaviest chip (Solomon with a MCC is the heaviest) and features a rubber burst stopper, Kou works well on the Burn base, and Drift is the best driver for spin equalization.
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:14 PM)Dragon Blader Z Wrote:
(Apr. 13, 2021  12:06 PM)KerbeusKmie Wrote: I didn't say that Varian Lucifer doesn't have rubber

dont get so driggered like damn man. i have 2 LcT and i can confirm it does NOT have rubber except for a rubber stopper in the chip. you must be talking about Variant Lucifer which has rubber on its chassis.
well I would reccomend LTE
but if you want variant I would reccommend the golden version if you want the chassis (cause the golden 2D ver from the RB is heavier than the rare colored 2D)
but if you want lucifer for mobius

I reccommend getting lucifer the end again cause Drift is better
I would prob recommend LTE too.
valtaoi_007 I agree 100%
BTW how come this thread hasn't been answered yet?