[Answered]  Travelling with beyblades- check in or carry on?

Hey guys, so i am flying to singapore in a week, and I want to bring a few of my beys.

But looking at the designs of some like dead hades I cannot shake the paranoia that they might be confiscated (if nail clippers can be anyway)

Does anyone have any experience when it comes to travelling with particularly dangerous looking beys?
Should I pack them in check-in luggage or should i be fine with them in my backpack?
Don't bring any beys into carry-on or checked luggage that you aren't willing to lose.
(May. 06, 2019  4:10 AM)Kry Wrote: Hey guys, so i am flying to singapore in a week, and I want to bring a few of my beys.

But looking at the designs of some like dead hades I cannot shake the paranoia that they might be confiscated (if nail clippers can be anyway)

Does anyone have any experience when it comes to travelling with particularly dangerous looking beys?
Should I pack them in check-in luggage or should i be fine with them in my backpack?
I literally JUST went through this a couple of days ago! I was bringing hashbro quetziko, a luqncher, Some micros, and a custom 3D Beyblade on trip with me. I got to the airport and had a panic attack that they would confenscate them bc of the forge disks or shape. Luckily I got though security w/ no problems at all. I would be careful maybe with sharper TAKARA-TOMY Metal Beyblades though, and would rather be safe than sorry. Hope this helps! Smile
I once brought a bunch of Beys in my backpack, which went through security pretty easily, including Dead Hades and Z Achilles.
I brought some beyblades and the gaurd said OOOOOooooo beyblade

What beys do you have
The last time I went to Florida with z achilles in my pocket and some in my carry-on the machine didn't sound and they didn't do nothing to me

(May. 08, 2019  10:58 PM)omega263 Wrote: The last time I went to Florida with z achilles in my pocket and some in my carry-on the machine didn't sound and they didn't do nothing to me

Obviously you have to put the beys in the machine but like I'm a teenager I don't think that they would tell me that is bad.....is just a toy
Say it’s a toy that you have from home
I did this when I went to Hawaii about 2 years back. You'll be just fine in the carry-on.
I brought them on carry on, I got glared at by many of the security people and had to explain that they aren’t weapons. I was able to bring them. Just be careful
(May. 08, 2019  4:31 PM)HappyRhino Wrote:
(May. 06, 2019  4:10 AM)Kry Wrote: Hey guys, so i am flying to singapore in a week, and I want to bring a few of my beys.

I literally JUST went through this a couple of days ago! I was bringing hashbro quetziko, a luqncher, Some micros, and a custom 3D Beyblade on trip with me. I got to the airport and had a panic attack that they would confenscate them bc of the forge disks or shape. Luckily I got though security w/ no problems at all. I would be careful maybe with sharper TAKARA-TOMY Metal Beyblades though, and would rather be safe than sorry. Hope this helps! Smile
The thing you don't get is that the forge disks isn't real metal
(May. 09, 2019  3:34 AM)Mattbey Wrote:
(May. 08, 2019  4:31 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: I literally JUST went through this a couple of days ago! I was bringing hashbro quetziko, a luqncher, Some micros, and a custom 3D Beyblade on trip with me. I got to the airport and had a panic attack that they would confenscate them bc of the forge disks or shape. Luckily I got though security w/ no problems at all. I would be careful maybe with sharper TAKARA-TOMY Metal Beyblades though, and would rather be safe than sorry. Hope this helps! Smile

I was able to get them through security. Just tell them what they are
(May. 08, 2019  4:31 PM)HappyRhino Wrote: I literally JUST went through this a couple of days ago! I was bringing hashbro quetziko, a luqncher, Some micros, and a custom 3D Beyblade on trip with me. I got to the airport and had a panic attack that they would confenscate them bc of the forge disks or shape. Luckily I got though security w/ no problems at all. I would be careful maybe with sharper TAKARA-TOMY Metal Beyblades though, and would rather be safe than sorry. Hope this helps! Smile

Ohhhhhg
That makes sense!
Yes it is.
ive taken beys in and out of countries no need to worry
@[Kry] Please make sure to change this thread to "Answered," since your question has been answered.

This will probably help me in the future haha