[Answered]  Trademark infringement

I am starting a youtube channel on beyblade that I hope will grow the beyblade community. And I plan to monetize this account as a means through which I can buy latest beys and also get my hands on exclusive or rare(and expensive)parts. But now that it has become commercial I want to know the limits to using beyblades in such a manner . I would really appreciate if experience youtubers or business experts can tell me what I can and can't do and if possible share a link to takaratomy's and hasbro's trademark laws. Also the channel will be under a branded organization name  . Thank you again
as far as I know you can't monetize video with content from Anime. I think stuff like showing logo etc should be fine
If your videos do not get money you could always get a fan base and after a while be able to fund the buying of new beyblades via patron.
(Dec. 18, 2017  3:16 PM)MWF Wrote: If your videos do not get money you could always get a fan base and after a while be able to fund the buying of new beyblades via patron.

Thanks for the advice, though I'm hoping It will be successful  Smile
(Dec. 18, 2017  5:08 PM)Chrisnemisis Wrote:
(Dec. 18, 2017  3:16 PM)MWF Wrote: If your videos do not get money you could always get a fan base and after a while be able to fund the buying of new beyblades via patron.

Thanks for the advice, though I'm hoping It will be successful  Smile

Good luck.
(Dec. 18, 2017  12:28 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: as far as I know you can't monetize video with content from Anime. I think stuff like showing logo etc should be fine

Duly noted , thanks
If its just battles and unboxings you can def make money from it. Don't use any anime in it tho.