[Answered]  Teeth Wear

Yes teeth wear one of the main problems that plagued Burst at the start

So it is common knowledge that both Valkyrie and Deathscyther both suffer from teeth wear is there any other layers that do since the issue did not get fixed until xcalibur's release and it affected layers that were labeled as attack types 

Did these layers suffer from teeth wear?

Odin
Minoboros 
Amae
Amaterios

If so were there any other layers that suffered from this issue

Thanks in advance
I'm pretty sure Minoboros wear quite fast, mine worn out after just a week and it's unusable now...

As far as I remember, it's not the case with Odin (atleast I didn't experienced after 2 months of use).
The taller the teeth, the more they wear, especially if they're the old style. Be wary of any teeth as long as Valkyrie's
(May. 15, 2017  1:57 PM)spiderboy153 Wrote: my god valkriys teeth wore down too

That is almost impossible. Can you post a photograph? All Beyblades since Xcalibur have had wider teeth rings, so they are a lot less likely to wear down. 

By the way, I find that my Odin is much easier to burst than a year ago or so when I won a tournament with it.
I asked a similar question about Minoboros earlier this year, and from what other people have asked (and my own experience) it doesn't seem to wear.

I don't think Odin wears, it's still as difficult to burst for me as it was about a year and a half ago, and I've used it quite a lot since then. I think the whole "Odin wears down" thing started when the community was first widely discovering that Deathscyther wore down quickly, and since Deathscyther and Odin were being compared a lot during that time people started thinking Odin wore down quickly too, when in reality there isn't a whole lot to wear down in the first place.

On the other hand, @[Cake] and I are pretty certain that the first, tall tooth on the Neptune Layer wears down over time - it's a lot more gradual and less noticeable than Valkyrie or Deathscyther because it's only one tooth wearing down and since Neptune is less prone to bursting than either of those Layers, the tooth doesn't undergo the same amount of stress as Valkyrie's or Deathscyther's teeth do. But after over a year of using N_R as a practice dummy for Attack types, I have noticed that Neptune has become somewhat easier to burst.
The best way to confirm an answer is to get new and heavily worn layers, single and dual, and use a gauge to measure the force it takes to skip the teeth.
But alas who buy something like that for a top game?

Personally though. I find no reason that Dual Layer teeth don't wear down eventually. It's plastic, even when made thicker it's still gonna wear down with use, just a lot more slowly
im pretty sure amaterious suffers from teeth wear but i dont think the others do
(May. 15, 2017  8:34 PM)Wombat Wrote: On the other hand, @[Cake] and I are pretty certain that the first, tall tooth on the Neptune Layer wears down over time - it's a lot more gradual and less noticeable than Valkyrie or Deathscyther because it's only one tooth wearing down and since Neptune is less prone to bursting than either of those Layers, the tooth doesn't undergo the same amount of stress as Valkyrie's or Deathscyther's teeth do. But after over a year of using N_R as a practice dummy for Attack types, I have noticed that Neptune has become somewhat easier to burst.

I can confirm this. My first Neptune is unusable in tournaments now (at least by my admittedly high standards) after using it for a long time. The wear was definitely very gradual.
Just wanted to chip in: I got my V2 and my D2 a while ago and used excessively in battle. No signs of teeth wear. my V2 is the Reinforced, so did the reinforced version fix the teeth?
(May. 20, 2017  3:23 AM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: Just wanted to chip in: I got my V2 and my D2 a while ago and used excessively in battle. No signs of teeth wear. my V2 is the Reinforced, so did the reinforced version fix the teeth?

The teeth issue was fixed as of the basic layer xcalibur release
I feel like such an idiot then xD

(May. 20, 2017  3:45 AM)mj9 Wrote:
(May. 20, 2017  3:23 AM)_PegasusGaming_ Wrote: Just wanted to chip in: I got my V2 and my D2 a while ago and used excessively in battle. No signs of teeth wear. my V2 is the Reinforced, so did the reinforced version fix the teeth?

The teeth issue was fixed as of the basic layer xcalibur release

I should have gotten the hint... *sighs*

Thanks though!

Nope, V2 is part of the dual layer system and all the layer's teeth are hard to wear down. The reinforced ver. only changed the wings to be stronger.

Oops, late
(May. 20, 2017  4:12 AM)Mage Wrote:

Nope, V2 is part of the dual layer system and all the layer's teeth are hard to wear down. The reinforced ver. only changed the wings to be stronger.

Oops, late

That's where I realized I screwed up. I assumed Valkyrie and Deathscyther to be their dual layer counterparts ;-;
But there was never a reinforced Valkyrie...
(Jan. 27, 2022  8:00 PM)Doubledealer Wrote: Do gt chips have teeth wear?

Apparently my Pro Series Spriggan chip wears a bit fast but I've heard Pro Series itself is the problem, I don't know about TT though.
(Jan. 27, 2022  8:53 PM)xros I’m pretty sure soul Balkesh and zwei luinor had teeth wear Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  8:00 PM)Doubledealer Wrote: Do gt chips have teeth wear?

Apparently my Pro Series Spriggan chip wears a bit fast but I've heard Pro Series itself is the problem, I don't know about TT though.

(Jan. 27, 2022  8:59 PM)Doubledealer Wrote:
(Jan. 27, 2022  8:53 PM)xros I’m pretty sure soul Balkesh and zwei luinor had teeth wear and they fixed it on future pro series gt beys Wrote: Apparently my Pro Series Spriggan chip wears a bit fast but I've heard Pro Series itself is the problem, I don't know about TT though.

Speaking of spriggan on my version of the gt chip you in there’s a sign saying a1 can anyone tell me what it means