[Answered]  Stadiums for WBO events

Hi everyone,

after reading rules for the Burst Format, it read that "All matches take place in the Takara-Tomy BeyStadium Standard Type"

Would these be the ones?

B-09
B-33

Are any other stadiums acceptable, any Hasbro variants ?

thanks!
(Jan. 13, 2020  9:08 PM)bassraven Wrote: Hi everyone,

after reading rules for the Burst Format, it read that "All matches take place in the Takara-Tomy BeyStadium Standard Type"

Would these be the ones?

B-09
B-33

thanks!

Nope, only the standard type TT stadiums are allowed.
(Jan. 13, 2020  9:08 PM)bassraven Wrote: Hi everyone,

Would these be the ones?

B-09
B-33

thanks!

The B-09 (White TT Stadium) and B-33 (Black TT Stadium) are legal. More stadium that are allowed are the Yellow, Red, and Clear TT Stadiums. And every stadium i listed are all one shape. There are just different colors
(Jan. 13, 2020  9:18 PM)Staron Wrote: Question, what about special arenas with special rules

Like what? If you mean hypershere or slingshock they are not allowed.
I don’t care about the stadium all I care is nightmare Rex is allowed too battle
(Jan. 13, 2020  11:16 PM)The Rex Wrote: I don’t care about the stadium all I care is nightmare Rex is allowed too battle

That sounds like a custom beyblade, you've mentioned it several times in other threads. And those aren't tournament legal. What's more, you shouldn't discuss it in the wrong thread like you've done!

"I don't care about the question in this thread, I want my own question answered." Guess what! This breaks the rules! Don't do it again! Grin
(Jan. 13, 2020  11:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  11:16 PM)The Rex Wrote: I don’t care about the stadium all I care is nightmare Rex is allowed too battle

That sounds like a custom beyblade, you've mentioned it several times in other threads. And those aren't tournament legal. What's more, you shouldn't discuss it in the wrong thread like you've done!

"I don't care about the question in this thread, I want my own question answered." Guess what! This breaks the rules! Don't do it again! Grin

Nightmare Rex is actually a MFB Beyblade that came in the Strongest Blader Set! I’m pretty sure that’s not what he’s talking about though. I’m response to The Rex, if it’s 3D printed, it’s illegal.
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:13 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  11:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That sounds like a custom beyblade, you've mentioned it several times in other threads. And those aren't tournament legal. What's more, you shouldn't discuss it in the wrong thread like you've done!

The MFB version of Nightmare Rex is actually a MFB Beyblade that came in the Strongest Blader Set! I’m pretty sure that’s not what he’s talking about though. I’m response to The Rex, if it’s 3D printed, it’s illegal.

Thank you for clarifying, Ardmore.

Nightmare Rex is legal in MFB, MFL, and ZeroG tournaments. It is Not Legal in Burst Standard or Burst Classic tournaments.
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:13 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote:
(Jan. 13, 2020  11:43 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: That sounds like a custom beyblade, you've mentioned it several times in other threads. And those aren't tournament legal. What's more, you shouldn't discuss it in the wrong thread like you've done!

Nightmare Rex is actually a MFB Beyblade that came in the Strongest Blader Set! I’m pretty sure that’s not what he’s talking about though. I’m response to The Rex, if it’s 3D printed, it’s illegal.

(Jan. 14, 2020  1:36 AM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jan. 14, 2020  12:13 AM)Ardmore Bladers Wrote: Nightmare Rex is actually a MFB Beyblade that came in the Strongest Blader Set! I’m pretty sure that’s not what he’s talking about though. I’m response to The Rex, if it’s 3D printed, it’s illegal.

Thank you for clarifying, Ardmore.

Nightmare Rex is legal in MFB, MFL, and ZeroG tournaments. It is Not Legal in Burst Standard or Burst Classic tournaments.

the way he talks about it in the World Blader server makes it seem like it's a 3D printed Beyblade he even posted a image of the drawing and says he "has a prototype" but hasn't shown it and acts like the type who takes winning something too far when discussing the bey.
Thank you for the clarification RE stadiums, appreciate it!