[Answered]  Rubber Flat Drivers

So I'm a blader that's been with the Beyblade Burst series since it started in America. And I have NEVER owned a stand alone attack type beyblade. I do own attack types, but I've never gotten one alone. For example, I've gotten beyblades like Hasbro Dragoon, but since it came with Dranzer(I think?) It didnt come alone. But beyblades like Brave Valkyrie are a stand alone attack type. But since I've always had a MUCH bigger favoritism for defense and stamina beys, I've never gotten beyblades that came with xtreme' or hunter' or even quick'. And those beyblades that have said drivers have gotten quite expensive. Which leaves me to ask... 

What is the best rubber flat driver someone can get if they cant obtain drivers like Xtreme' or Quick'?

All, answers are welcome and I thank you in advance!
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:18 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: So I'm a blader that's been with the Beyblade Burst series since it started in America. And I have NEVER owned a stand alone attack type beyblade. I do own attack types, but I've never gotten one alone. For example, I've gotten beyblades like Hasbro Dragoon, but since it came with Dranzer(I think?) It didnt come alone. But beyblades like Brave Valkyrie are a stand alone attack type. But since I've always had a MUCH bigger favoritism for defense and stamina beys, I've never gotten beyblades that came with xtreme' or hunter' or even quick'. And those beyblades that have said drivers have gotten quite expensive. Which leaves me to ask... 

What is the best rubber flat driver someone can get if they cant obtain drivers like Xtreme' or Quick'?

Jolt’. This could go in the “Build me a Combo #2” thread, by the way.
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:24 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:18 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: So I'm a blader that's been with the Beyblade Burst series since it started in America. And I have NEVER owned a stand alone attack type beyblade. I do own attack types, but I've never gotten one alone. For example, I've gotten beyblades like Hasbro Dragoon, but since it came with Dranzer(I think?) It didnt come alone. But beyblades like Brave Valkyrie are a stand alone attack type. But since I've always had a MUCH bigger favoritism for defense and stamina beys, I've never gotten beyblades that came with xtreme' or hunter' or even quick'. And those beyblades that have said drivers have gotten quite expensive. Which leaves me to ask... 

Jolt’. This could go in the “Build me a Combo #2” thread, by the way.
what beys have Jolt'?
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:28 PM)Donkat Three Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:24 PM)GreenK9148 Wrote: Jolt’. This could go in the “Build me a Combo #2” thread, by the way.
what beys have Jolt'?

Cho-Z Spriggan (royal king ver.) and Wizard Bahamut
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:35 PM)DeltaZakuro Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2020  10:28 PM)Donkat Three Wrote: what beys have Jolt'?

Cho-Z Spriggan (royal king ver.) and Wizard Bahamut

thank you!
You could also get Hunter'... But it's on two somewhat expensive Beys, Emperor Forneus WBBA Exclusive and Gaia Dragoon.
i dont think you should buy those expensive beys for a driver you can rather buy killer deathscyther and get the normal hunter
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:30 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Impact? Variable?

Impact is awful. Variable regular is outclassed by its ‘ variant, Variable’, which can be decent.
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:32 PM)BuilderROB Wrote:
(Apr. 21, 2020  3:30 PM)Xtend+ Wrote: Impact? Variable?

Impact is awful. Variable regular is outclassed by its ‘ variant, Variable’, which can be decent.
You are spitting facts, but I was just trying to include poor little xeno.
Any thoughts on Evolution? I'm hearing various opinions on it, but it does have surprising stamina when unworn.
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:40 AM)Armor Wrote: Any thoughts on Evolution? I'm hearing various opinions on it, but it does have surprising stamina when unworn.

It does have good ko resistance, but it's just a worse version of variable overall.
(Apr. 22, 2020  1:13 AM)Nitrogenic Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2020  12:40 AM)Armor Wrote: Any thoughts on Evolution? I'm hearing various opinions on it, but it does have surprising stamina when unworn.

It does have good ko resistance, but it's just a worse version of variable overall.

I prefer evolution more because I can actually control it. If I’m using variable’ on a combo it goes too nuts. But sometimes with evolution you do need that craziness, so for me I can rock either one, just depends on what blade/ and or what situation I’m in.