[Answered]  Performance Tip Xtreme' Mold Differences

Dear all, 

I recently found out that Xtreme' has different hardness/softness of rubber (and I know all of you know), but may I know the ranking of them? 

Xtreme' from Shadow Amaterios 0 Xtreme'
Xtreme' from Dead Hades 8'Expand Xtreme'
Xtreme' from Super Satan 6 Xtreme' 1S
Xtreme' from G4 thingy, the red one that was in the same G4 thing with the metal core chip and gold coloured Wheel

Thanks!
Sadly all of these are either really expensive or in a raNdom booster so looks like I’m never gettiNg the best attack driver there is. WHY!?!?
From what I've heard, the G4 and Super Satan Xtreme' are nearly identical in terms of rubber softness. I believe those are first, closely followed by the B-00 Shadow Amaterios Xtreme' and then the one from RBV 15's Dead Hades.

You should also know that the softer the rubber is, the faster it wears. There is a certain level of wear that actually increases the attack power you can get out of it, but once you're past that point, the driver is pretty much useless.
I have the Super Satan version and it performs pretty abysmally, HOWEVER I got it used so it definitely could be the level of wear. I don’t own another version so I’m not entirely sure
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sadly all of these are either really expensive or in a raNdom booster so looks like I’m never gettiNg the best attack driver there is. WHY!?!?

I have it
but I broke it
now its just a huge Zephyr'
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  7:01 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: Sadly all of these are either really expensive or in a raNdom booster so looks like I’m never gettiNg the best attack driver there is. WHY!?!?

I have it
but I broke it

That makes sense! Leftburst broke his xtreme driver and it was like a big zephyr’ in the video he did to. Huh, funny how things change lol. Bummer that yours broke though, it’s gonna cost a lot if you get a 2nd one.
(Jul. 28, 2021  9:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  8:48 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: I have it
but I broke it

That makes sense! Leftburst broke his xtreme driver and it was like a big zephyr’ in the video he did to. Huh, funny how things change lol. Bummer that yours broke though, it’s gonna cost a lot if you get a 2nd one.

who said I am buying a second one           
it costs 37 bucks for the driver alone, and it isnt even good                                  
Like its good but only on rage (which I dont have, and even if I did, I could use Metal Xtreme which will slide on the double chassis not wearing the teeth)
and yes I will try my best to buy astral
(Jul. 28, 2021  9:06 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Jul. 28, 2021  9:02 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That makes sense! Leftburst broke his xtreme driver and it was like a big zephyr’ in the video he did to. Huh, funny how things change lol. Bummer that yours broke though, it’s gonna cost a lot if you get a 2nd one.

who said I am buying a second one           
it costs 37 bucks for the driver alone, and it isnt even good                                  
Like its good but only on rage (which I dont have, and even if I did, I could use Metal Xtreme which will slide on the double chassis not wearing the teeth)
and yes I will try my best to buy astral

Good choice!
Rubber 101. Softer rubber has more grip and produces more friction. Which means that Xtreme' with harder rubber will have a little more stamina, while Xtreme' with softer rubber will be a little faster. The reason why there are different hardness and softness in the Xtreme' drivers is because of different suppliers. Takara tomy buys materials from different suppliers everytime. So they decide to switch different rubber suppliers everytime for whatever reasons. But this isn't something new, people have already discovered the different hardness of rubber in Xtreme' a while back then