[Answered]  Orbit VS Revolve

For my birthday i'm trying to limit my list down a bit and i decided I'm either buying Acid Anubis YO or Rising Ragnarok GR, which should i get this is what i have decided for the parts

A2 > R2

Yell (depends on combo) Gravity

Orbit ???????? Revolve

REVOLVE OR ORBIT???
Rising Ragnaruk
Gravity and Revolve are parts used commonly in tournaments. Yell is O.K but I would mainly buy R2 for the Revolve.
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:45 AM)Mage Wrote: Rising Ragnaruk
Gravity and Revolve are parts used commonly in tournaments. Yell is O.K but I would mainly buy R2 for the Revolve.

thanks Wink
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:47 AM)darkelf Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  1:45 AM)Mage Wrote: Rising Ragnaruk

thanks ;)

A2 is better then R2 in all ways except Gravity is better. Orbit vs Revolve is really debatable. IMO I prefer using Orbit due to it's better defence, ability to destabilise and resist destabilisation better. Though I think Revolve is bit easier to use and can be launched at faster speed without self koing (which is problem of Orbit). Revolve is easier to use and more relaxed vs Orbit is bit harder to use correctlybut you can get most out of it if you have skills to back up

Edit:- Rev has more precision and LAD vs Orbit also can sometimes use its movement pattern to KO beys. Orbit can deal with Tornado stallers better too
Unfortunately orbit does not have any use in the current meta (though some people may disagree with L2 4G O, low key, that combo is outclassed by perfect balance dF which renders its only use of countering dF pointless which is why I say orbit really has no use). A2 is only something you should reach out for if you know for certain your launch is one of the strongest in your community of bladers, and Yells stamina isn't as good as spread because it is not as aerodynamic.  You should definitely get R2, eventhough gravity is also basically useless in the LAD meta but you get the part that provides a lot of LAD which is Revolve.

So yeah just get Revolve (though I will warn you the yellow revolve has terrible free spin, I would recommend the Platinum version of revolve since those are usually very free spinning).
The green Revolve from Random Booster Vol. 3 is also really good. Mine is very free spinning.
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:30 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Unfortunately orbit does not have any use in the current meta (though some people may disagree with L2 4G O, low key, that combo is outclassed by perfect balance dF which renders its only use of countering dF pointless which is why I say orbit really has no use). A2 is only something you should reach out for if you know for certain your launch is one of the strongest in your community of bladers, and Yells stamina isn't as good as spread because it is not as aerodynamic.  You should definitely get R2, eventhough gravity is also basically useless in the LAD meta but you get the part that provides a lot of LAD which is Revolve.

So yeah just get Revolve (though I will warn you the yellow revolve has terrible free spin, I would recommend the Platinum version of revolve since those are usually very free spinning).

where did you get your revolve?
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:19 PM)darkelf Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:30 AM)1234beyblade Wrote: Unfortunately orbit does not have any use in the current meta (though some people may disagree with L2 4G O, low key, that combo is outclassed by perfect balance dF which renders its only use of countering dF pointless which is why I say orbit really has no use). A2 is only something you should reach out for if you know for certain your launch is one of the strongest in your community of bladers, and Yells stamina isn't as good as spread because it is not as aerodynamic.  You should definitely get R2, eventhough gravity is also basically useless in the LAD meta but you get the part that provides a lot of LAD which is Revolve.

where did you get your revolve?

I bought the Platinum set from Gankoba (Leo Burst).
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:20 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:19 PM)darkelf Wrote: where did you get your revolve?

I bought the Platinum set from Gankoba (Leo Burst).

k, is the R2 revolve any good?
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:24 PM)darkelf Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:20 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: I bought the Platinum set from Gankoba (Leo Burst).

k, is the R2 revolve any good?

All of mine are trash compared to the Platinum one, same with the green one, they just don't come close to the plats free spin.  Though once you wash the green one it becomes better, no matter what you do with the yellow one it's trash.
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:28 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:24 PM)darkelf Wrote: k, is the R2 revolve any good?

All of mine are trash compared to the Platinum one, same with the green one, they just don't come close to the plats free spin.  Though once you wash the green one it becomes better, no matter what you do with the yellow one it's trash.

what about atomic? it seems to be the best stamina driver there is
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:35 PM)darkelf Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:28 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: All of mine are trash compared to the Platinum one, same with the green one, they just don't come close to the plats free spin.  Though once you wash the green one it becomes better, no matter what you do with the yellow one it's trash.

what about atomic? it seems to be the best stamina driver there is

No atomic has trash stamina it has the best LAD.
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:35 PM)darkelf Wrote: what about atomic? it seems to be the best stamina driver there is

No atomic has trash stamina it has the best LAD.

just a reminder for me, LAD is life after death meaning it is still spinning after the other bey stopped spinning?
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:51 PM)darkelf Wrote:
(Jun. 14, 2017  3:49 PM)1234beyblade Wrote: No atomic has trash stamina it has the best LAD.

just a reminder for me, LAD is life after death meaning it is still spinning after the other bey stopped spinning?

No a bey can't stop spinning and start spinning again, once the bey starts to lose its balance from lack of RPM is when LAD starts, the longer it can stay tilted like that before stopping the more LAD it has.
Basicly, it's a beys ability to roll or continue spinning afer it falls over due to low RPM. If you seen a Duo combo, it when lost its precision, it tents to roll on floor even after it's MW touching floor. Thats What LAD is.

Also like how F230CF keep spinning after falling over to it's ring fur to low speed