[Answered]  Leaving Beyblade

Recently the discouragement weighed on me and I lost the will to continue, the difficult access to Takara Tomy's products, added to the disinterest by Hasbro, is making me give up, the anime is also not helping and it is being the worst of the 5 seasons for me maybe season 6 give me strength to continue, but I find it very difficult, I am here to say goodbye, even if it is for a short time. 
(I'm sorry if I wrote something wrong, I'm Brazilian.)
(Jan. 31, 2021  7:06 PM)Shinden Wrote: Recently the discouragement weighed on me and I lost the will to continue, the difficult access to Takara Tomy's products, added to the disinterest by Hasbro, is making me give up, the anime is also not helping and it is being the worst of the 5 seasons for me maybe season 6 give me strength to continue, but I find it very difficult, I am here to say goodbye, even if it is for a short time. 

if you specifically dont like burst, you can always watch and buy the previous season beys like bakuten shoot and mfb
In other words: He's getting bored
You should try buy hasbro beys on amazon maybe, even if they're not that good. And if you're going to buy hasbro beys, buy hypersphere. Also, you can pm (I'm saying it right?) me and we could talk in portuguese.
(Jan. 31, 2021  7:06 PM)Shinden Wrote: Recently the discouragement weighed on me and I lost the will to continue, the difficult access to Takara Tomy's products, added to the disinterest by Hasbro, is making me give up, the anime is also not helping and it is being the worst of the 5 seasons for me maybe season 6 give me strength to continue, but I find it very difficult, I am here to say goodbye, even if it is for a short time. 

I understand you, but, is it really hard to get TT beys in Brazil?
(When I lived there I was more interested in mfb than burst)

btw, your english is good
(Feb. 01, 2021  8:43 PM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:

I understand you, but, is it really hard to get TT beys in Brazil?
(When I lived there I was more interested in mfb than burst)

btw, your english is good

I like mfb more but Shinden, maybe you should watch MFB beyblade and oG beyblade. Buy mfb beys. Like that. If you still don't like it, then you can just quit

That's my suggestion here
Yup a very good one at that! He's not my,blood but I love him none the less and his happiness is what helps drive my ambition un like most I grew up with nothing! I had to steal my beyblades as a kid from Walmart first gen Tyson grennger! I love beyblade and I'm happy I've found someone that I can enjoy my passion with and pass it down as well
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:57 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Yup a very good one at that! He's not my,blood  but I love him none the less and his happiness is what helps drive my ambition un like most I grew up with nothing! I had to steal my beyblades as a kid from Walmart first gen Tyson grennger! I love beyblade and I'm happy I've found someone that I can enjoy my passion with and pass it down as well

looked at ur yt channel, pretty sure that's a lie.
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:57 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Yup a very good one at that! He's not my,blood but I love him none the less and his happiness is what helps drive my ambition un like most I grew up with nothing! I had to steal my beyblades as a kid from Walmart first gen Tyson Dragoon kai ray max lol and chief r! I love beyblade and I'm happy I've found someone that I can enjoy my passion with and pass it down as well

(Feb. 08, 2021  11:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:57 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Yup a very good one at that! He's not my,blood  but I love him none the less and his happiness is what helps drive my ambition un like most I grew up with nothing! I had to steal my beyblades as a kid from Walmart first gen Tyson grennger! I love beyblade and I'm happy I've found someone that I can enjoy my passion with and pass it down as well

looked at ur yt channel, pretty sure that's a lie.

Whats a lie ?
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:04 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:57 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Yup a very good one at that! He's not my,blood  but I love him none the less and his happiness is what helps drive my ambition un like most I grew up with nothing! I had to steal my beyblades as a kid from Walmart first gen Tyson Dragoon kai  ray max lol and chief r! I love beyblade and I'm happy I've found someone that I can enjoy my passion with and pass it down as well

(Feb. 08, 2021  11:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: looked at ur yt channel, pretty sure that's a lie.

Whats a lie ?

You didn’t steal beys, and probably didn’t have any ogs
https://youtu.be/m5lMNOpHiCc
What is a lie 🤔

(Feb. 08, 2021  11:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

Whats a lie ?

You didn’t steal beys, and probably didn’t have any ogs

I said I used to as a child!
(Feb. 08, 2021  10:57 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: Yup a very good one at that! He's not my,blood but I love him none the less and his happiness is what helps drive my ambition un like most I grew up with nothing! I had to steal my beyblades as a kid from Walmart first gen Tyson Dragoon kai ray max lol and chief r! I love beyblade and I'm happy I've found someone that I can enjoy my passion with and pass it down as well

(Feb. 08, 2021  11:03 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: looked at ur yt channel, pretty sure that's a lie.

Whats a lie ?

I copied the link and I didn’t find a channel
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:12 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: https://youtu.be/m5lMNOpHiCc
What is a lie 🤔

(Feb. 08, 2021  11:11 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: You didn’t steal beys, and probably didn’t have any ogs

👉👈are you selling that Dead Hades in the background?
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Whats a lie ?

I copied the link and I didn’t find a channel

It was a link to one of mh videos I though you were saying I was lieing about my wife and son lol
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:17 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:15 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote: I copied the link and I didn’t find a channel

It was a link to one of mh videos I though you were saying I was lieing about my wife and son lol

I never said anything was a lie
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:16 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:12 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: https://youtu.be/m5lMNOpHiCc
What is a lie 🤔

👉👈are you selling that Dead Hades in the background?

it is but it will be cheaper off bey and bricks I cost me $70 not including shipping

But out of my store hes going for $85
I know some might say that expensive but considering over head and shipping not really also the preks of attending my tournaments check this out

{*BEYBLADE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT UPDATE*}

{[Please note all participate of the Previous tournament has there account update accordingly]}

Introducing Making History BTC Sponsor point system!
&
Tournament Prizes

How it works:

For each Championship Tournament win *1st PLACE*
Will earn a total of (2) Sponsor points!
*( Not only that but A well as FREE ADMISSION INTO THE NEXT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT & $30 Store credit! )*

*2nd PLACE*
Will earn a total of (1.5) Sponsor Points!
*(Also $20 Store Credit)*

*3rd PLACE*
Will earn a total of (1) Sponsor Points!
*(Also $10 Store Credit)*

All other participants will receive (0.5) MH Sponsor Points!
*(Also $3.00 Store Credit)*

[(10+MH Sponsor Points Rewards!)]

*FREE ADDMISSION TO ALL MAKING HISTORY EVENTS*

1)
*10 Sponsors Point: Takara Tomy Performance Sword Launcher!
B-94

2)
*15 Sponsor Points:
MAKING HISTORY BTC
BEYBLADE SPONSOR HOODIE
(Coming Soon)

3) *
20 SPonsor Points:
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Bey For Bladers
Choice!

Keep in mind Once Sponsored Tournament Appearance is A Must!

1)
One Tournament stand out A month

2)
Failure to appear for 2 Tournament will be a 5 point deduction *When Sponsored* and a loss of Sponsorship position!

3)
Sponsor can be challenged by any blader with more than or equal in HM Sponsor Points for their position
* 2 permitted Challages a month Fallowing Saturdays After Championship Tile*

More Sponsorship positions will be made available as our competitive Beyblade Community grow!
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:22 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:16 PM)sushiroll1234 Wrote: 👉👈are you selling that Dead Hades in the background?

it is but it will be cheaper off bey and bricks I cost me $70 not including shipping

But out of my store hes going for $85
I know some might say that expensive  but considering over head and shipping not really also the preks of attending my tournaments  check  this out

{*BEYBLADE CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT UPDATE*}

{[Please note all participate of the Previous tournament has there account update accordingly]}

Introducing Making History BTC Sponsor point system!
&
Tournament Prizes

How it works:

For each Championship Tournament win *1st PLACE*
Will earn a total of (2) Sponsor points!
*( Not only that but A well as FREE ADMISSION INTO THE NEXT CHAMPIONSHIP TOURNAMENT & $30 Store credit! )*

*2nd PLACE*
Will earn a total of (1.5) Sponsor Points!
*(Also $20 Store Credit)*

*3rd PLACE*
Will earn a total of (1) Sponsor Points!
*(Also $10 Store Credit)*

All other participants will receive (0.5) MH Sponsor Points!
*(Also $3.00 Store Credit)*

[(10+MH Sponsor Points Rewards!)]

*FREE ADDMISSION TO ALL MAKING HISTORY EVENTS*

1)
*10 Sponsors Point: Takara Tomy Performance Sword Launcher!
B-94

2)
*15 Sponsor Points:
MAKING HISTORY BTC
BEYBLADE SPONSOR HOODIE
(Coming Soon)

3) *
20 SPonsor Points:
Takara Tomy Beyblade Burst Bey For Bladers
Choice!

Keep in mind Once Sponsored Tournament Appearance is A Must!

1)
One Tournament stand out A month

2)
Failure to appear for 2 Tournament will be a 5 point deduction *When Sponsored* and a loss of Sponsorship position!

3)
Sponsor can be challenged by any blader with more than or equal in HM Sponsor Points for their  position
* 2 permitted Challages a month Fallowing Saturdays After Championship Tile*

More Sponsorship positions will be made available as our competitive Beyblade Community grow!

ok
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:21 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:
(Feb. 08, 2021  11:17 PM)Makinghistory1 Wrote: It was a link to one of mh videos I though you were saying I was lieing about my wife and son lol

I never said anything was a lie

lol sorry man it wasn't wasn't you it was the blacknight 😅
My friend told me that leaks from the sixth season started leaking and said that it was worth just taking a look, they are, indefinitely, I'm back, does anyone know how to close a Thread?
U should get some metal fight bets and act like burst does not exist
(Feb. 13, 2021  1:21 AM)Shinden Wrote: My friend told me that leaks from the sixth season started leaking and said that it was worth just taking a look, they are, indefinitely, I'm back, does anyone know how to close a Thread?

only moderators can