[Answered]  Launchers

We currently have the following launchers : red sword launcher from Xeno Xcalibur, quite a few light and proto launchers, light lr launcher from legend spriggan, and a b-88 lr string launcher. Out of those launchers we use the sword launcher the most. But recently, the gears are losing its grip on the ripcord when launched at full strength. Me and my son are wondering if we should get another B-88 to replace the sword launcher or go out of our way to get a long winder. This is because we noticed no matter how strong you pulled on the lr string launcher, it cant match the sword launcher's power. B-88 is fairly obtainable here, but the long winders are kind of hard to find. So, should we get another B-88 or go b-46 or even b-112?
The B-112 Broke in 6 days, although I am not sure if this is the case with other B-112.
But it depends on what you are looking for.
The Sword Launcher gives massive shoot power, but breaks quickly.
The String Launcher doesn’t give as much, but I’ve heard it’s better for stamina and it takes way longer to break,
(May. 18, 2018  10:52 AM)leosama Wrote: The B-112 Broke in 6 days, although I am not sure if this is the case with other B-112.
The String Launcher doesn’t give as much, but I’ve heard it’s better for stamina and it takes way longer to break,

Bro I have my Lr beylauncher since months and it works great and is faster then any  launcher except digital sword and beylauncher speed. B88 is best
(May. 18, 2018  10:52 AM)leosama Wrote: The B-112 Broke in 6 days, although I am not sure if this is the case with other B-112.

(May. 18, 2018  2:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:

Bro I have my Lr beylauncher since months and it works great and is faster then any  launcher except digital sword and beylauncher speed. B88 is best

In my opinion, it really depends on your launch power and how frequently you use it.
But leosama, 6 days?! That's weird and interesting.. Did you use it too much or do extremely hard launches on it?
And Adarsh Abhinav,leosama was talking about BB-112 and you seem to talk about BB-88 which is no doubt the best! Or were you giving a justification in LR launcher's support?
I'd say either a Digital sword launcher, or a beylauncher speed.
(May. 18, 2018  2:57 PM)Suhasini Wrote:

(May. 18, 2018  2:42 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Bro I have my Lr beylauncher since months and it works great and is faster then any  launcher except digital sword and beylauncher speed. B88 is best

In my opinion, it really depends on your launch power and how frequently you use it.
But leosama, 6 days?! That's weird and interesting.. Did you use it too much or do extremely hard launches on it?
And Adarsh Abhinav,leosama was talking about BB-112 and you seem to talk about BB-88 which is no doubt the best! Or were you giving a justification in LR launcher's support?
Nope! It was fine at the start, we did regular power launches and yeah. That’s how our B-112 broke. We can’t refund it too because we have already used it, but since the day we got it we knew something was off...it wouldn’t give us as much power we pull with.
It was even from pvccard, and $20? Never again?

I have not heard of anyone else's B-112 launcher breaking that quickly. Likely you had a defective launcher from the get-go that worked for some days but then just went kapput.