[Answered]  Is the basic layer Deathscyther still useful?

I havn’t made a thread in a pretty long time since I know I’m gonna get some hate but I’m making one again. For this one I’m wondering if the basic layer deathscyther still useful. I know that layers like Guardian Kerbeus and Deep Chaos surpass this banned beast in terms of stamina, and that the the original deathscyther is pretty light in weight.Also this may seem off topic is dethcyther still banned? I may or may not know the answer but i want to know from everyone else, if you think the original stamina king is still useful for stamina.

MAJOR EDIT: I was thinking about this and no the deathscyther Layer is no longer useful I loved this Layer but **** the light weight of the burst system
It's not banned anymore. But if you try to use it in a tournament, prepare to be crushed
(Feb. 11, 2018  10:44 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: It's not banned anymore. But if you try to use it in a tournament, prepare to be crushed

So would it be rendered as a welcome addition or for collection purposes
Wait scratch that I know what it is recommended for
It's still one of the best right-spin layers in the game, but because of how easily it can be bursted by the newer releases no one really uses it in competitive play.