[Answered]  Is spray-painting forge discs legal?

I want to spray paint my outer disc red, but I'm not sure if it is legal. I know its legal for the Metal format, but is it for Burst?
It’s not legal for competition.
(Apr. 20, 2019  10:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It’s not legal for competition.

Thank you!
(Apr. 20, 2019  11:33 PM)TheBladingCow Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2019  10:06 PM)UltimateMaster Wrote: It’s not legal for competition.

Thank you!

Your Welcome!
Personally, I don't understand it. It's just customization of the disk, it's not like painting it purple is suddenly going to give it demonic powers.
(Apr. 26, 2019  6:42 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Personally, I don't understand it. It's just customization of the disk, it's not like painting it purple is suddenly going to give it demonic powers.

Well, if you paint it silver it will look shiny and new when it can be old.
(Apr. 26, 2019  6:42 PM)ThunderSpriggan Wrote: Personally, I don't understand it. It's just customization of the disk, it's not like painting it purple is suddenly going to give it demonic powers.

You don't have to understand it, you just have to abide by it. Paint can affect the contact points between layer disk and tip. It can increase the weight of the part.

So it's not tournament legal. Read the rules sections on legal and illegal painting and markings.

It can alter the weight and Burst Resistance if too thick of a coat is applied. Even a thin coat could make an impact, because you have to remember that every rotation matters.
but some disks already come painted Uncertain
You are not allowed to do that.
(Apr. 27, 2019  6:19 AM)@ya.dama Wrote: but some disks already come painted Uncertain

A false equivalence. TT painting a disc does so in a way that doesn't affect them too much, or they wouldn't have done it.