[Answered]  Is my flash sagittario fake?

It’s face bolt has no decal, you need to put a sticker on.
Pics please,I am no MFB expert but a pic will help
I personally can't remember but I don't think its fake its just a very old beyblade because I used to have over 20 that I had to put stickers and I got them at toysrus back when it was open so I think its real. But a picture will help.
Where did you get it from and What brand is on the box?
(Aug. 12, 2018  5:47 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: It’s face bolt has no decal, you need to put a sticker on.

Pictures , please!!! ( I don't think it is fake because every beyblade ( MFB ) had a sticker sheet and we had to put sticker on the beyblade , See if the BOX has Sticker Sheet )

OR 

Check whether the BOX has Takara Tomy Written on it .
You really need to tell us about its box. A Hasbro 4D hyperblade version came out 4-5 years ago, it didn't feature any kind of stickers sheet. I can say it for sure, i bought one.
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:05 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: You really need to tell us about its box. A Hasbro 4D hyperblade version came out 4-5 years ago, it didn't feature any kind of stickers sheet. I can say it for sure, i bought one.

Actually , HASBRO doesn't need a sticker sheet ( because it comes with already applied stickers/paint ) whereas Takara Tomy doesn't put stickers ( while manufacturing ) and they give a sticker sheet to us ( to use )
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:08 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:05 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: You really need to tell us about its box. A Hasbro 4D hyperblade version came out 4-5 years ago, it didn't feature any kind of stickers sheet. I can say it for sure, i bought one.

Actually , HASBRO doesn't need a sticker sheet ( because it comes with already applied stickers/paint ) whereas Takara Tomy doesn't put stickers ( while manufacturing ) and they give a sticker sheet to us ( to use )

TT features pre-printed face bolts too, Hasbros came with separate stickers in metal fusion/masters series only. Maybe you are too young to remember these particulars. The situation you're talking about began with the releases of metal fury lines, and continued with shogun steel and all burst beys.
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:15 AM)bblader/90 Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:08 AM)GOD CHIPS Wrote: Actually , HASBRO doesn't need a sticker sheet ( because it comes with already applied stickers/paint ) whereas Takara Tomy doesn't put stickers ( while manufacturing ) and they give a sticker sheet to us ( to use )

TT features pre-printed face bolts too, Hasbros came with separate stickers in metal fusion/masters series only. Maybe you are too young to remember these particulars. The situation you're talking about began with the releases of metal fury lines, and continued with shogun steel and all burst beys.

WOW , I really didn't knew about this ( the fact that Hasbros came with separate stickers in metal fusion/masters series ) , except that , I knew all of it ( I am not a huge fan of HASBRO , so I didn't knew about that )
(Aug. 13, 2018  12:00 PM)GOD CHIPS Wrote:
(Aug. 13, 2018  11:15 AM)bblader/90 Wrote: TT features pre-printed face bolts too, Hasbros came with separate stickers in metal fusion/masters series only. Maybe you are too young to remember these particulars. The situation you're talking about began with the releases of metal fury lines, and continued with shogun steel and all burst beys.

WOW , I really didn't knew about this ( the fact that Hasbros came with separate stickers in metal fusion/masters series ) , except that , I knew all of it ( I am not a huge fan of HASBRO , so I didn't knew about that )

No problem Smile
Actually only Random booster 8 or below for random booster and metal masters come with pre pronted facebolts.
It says Takara Tomy on the box.
(Aug. 13, 2018  5:00 PM)HyperBey123 Wrote: It says Takara Tomy on the box.

When you look at the metal wheel, can it use a left and a right launcher? if it doesn't it is probably real. Also Takara Tomy gives you stickers that's normal.
It is a right spin
(Aug. 14, 2018  3:52 AM)HyperBey123 Wrote: It is a right spin

Flash Sagittarius is actually RIGHT SPIN
It’s real.
Seems like you answered your own question there bud. Reminder to please guide questions like these to the proper thread: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-theflig...-searching