[Answered]  Is it normal to be cleaning/washing drivers and the stadiums?

Titles says most of it. So like for rubber drivers Unite and Xtreme drivers I'll clean with a wet wipe once dust starts to build up. As for plastic ones like Orbit, Weight, and Atomic I'll clean those off with one of those screen cleaner cloth things since for me they gather these weird little splotches that come off with a little scratch of the cloth. Then for the stadium I have only cleaned it once using a wet wipe to get all the dust and hair off it and as well as cleaning anything else that might've been stuck on there. So is this normal? And should I even be cleaning this stuff?
(Sep. 11, 2017  12:28 AM)ScarletSkill Wrote: Titles says most of it. So like for rubber drivers Unite and Xtreme drivers I'll clean with a wet wipe once dust starts to build up. As for plastic ones like Orbit, Weight, and Atomic I'll clean those off with one of those screen cleaner cloth things since for me they gather these weird little splotches that come off with a little scratch of the cloth. Then for the stadium I have only cleaned it once using a wet wipe to get all the dust and hair off it and as well as cleaning anything else that might've been stuck on there. So is this normal? And should I even be cleaning this stuff?

I never had to clean my drivers often but stadiums are heavily required to be cleaned for performance
I wash my v force stadium from time to time but never washed parts cos I'm worried they'll wear.
I legit play in a stadium thats practically filled with water to mess around, its actually fun, and it cleans the beys too!
Absolutely. You should clean parts and stadium for beyst performance and obviously to keep them clean
From my experience a little stadium residue on a rubber part like variable is helpful. Slightly better stamina and the flower patter is not too tight so it hits. But it is up to preference.