[Answered]  Is Rage Longinus Still Viable?

That's my question.
I have Helios2, Drift and Xceed' so I can make previously winning combos; but, are they still viable?

If so, that's probably gonna be my next beyblade purchase.
it depends

if your going up against a combo that uses Guilty or is extremely heavy than your pretty much done for but other than that it should still be viable
Rage is safe to say outclassed by guilty, anything that works on rage should work on guilty. I’d suggest getting guilty and just switching the driver to your xceed’ and use plus z for extra LAD if you have it.
If you cant get ahold of Guilty than just use Rage until you get Guilty

everything gets outclassed as some point, even Rage despite it being a competitive combo straight out of the box
Rage longines is still very viable. Just add the 3A chassis and an "awakened" drift driver. and maybe also add a heavier sparking chip.
Rage is still Thriving on As a "SuperKing Bey Survivor" probably World and Rage but there both Slightly Outclassed by Guilty and Astral So get those but Rage still is Pretty good but Honestly get Guilty its better
Rage is pretty much outclassed at this point by Guilty which does a lot of the things that Rage did but better. Safe to just go ahead and buy Guilty Longinus as it is the superior Longinus in this day and age
Kk, so basically I should get guilty...
But I have no good discs!!!!
Karma is- from what I know- pretttty badUnhappy
I’ve heard that Rage w/o 3A is basically Flash Saggitario.
(Feb. 21, 2022  2:56 PM)GhostFox Wrote: Kk, so basically I should get guilty...
But I have no good discs!!!!
Karma is- from what I know- pretttty badUnhappy

Karma works fine if you don’t have any other alternatives. It’s not inherently a bad disc, just outclassed by some others.
Yep, plus since Giga and Over are mostly used for stamina, it gets to shine.
(Feb. 22, 2022  1:51 AM)p0l1w4g06 Wrote: Yep, plus since Giga and Over are mostly used for stamina, it gets to shine.
I personally use over and tapered for stamina, as well as nexus+s on mobius, so I get the benefit of giga on attack types and the extra weight/stamina helps
(Feb. 20, 2022  6:24 PM)SurfCamp07 Wrote: Rage longines is still very viable. Just add the 3A chassis and an "awakened" drift driver. and maybe also add a heavier sparking chip.

I have a MDr how do I know when its "awakened" also what does it do is it some kind of evolution driver type of thing, drift is already moves crazy
It depends on your definition of viable, I suppose. It's far from the least competitive thing you could be running but you can do better.
a little late, but yes. It's not as good as guilty, but is a good alternative, so you could probably hop in a tournament with it and win. I'd probably use heliosII, with 3A and hold'/destroy'/xtreme'/Evolution'. If you end up getting guilty, just get something with over/giga. you can't really go wrong with those two, but i'd use over cuz its lighter.
(Feb. 20, 2022  6:24 PM)SurfCamp07 Wrote: Rage longines is still very viable. Just add the 3A chassis and an "awakened" drift driver. and maybe also add a heavier sparking chip.
awakened drift is banned buddy
(Feb. 23, 2022  3:56 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote:
awakened drift is banned buddy

What do you mean by that? The only awakened driver that I know is banned is flat bearing.
from what I heard a Mobius or a Drift driver with the ball tip gone is illegal
(Feb. 23, 2022  4:22 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: from what I heard a Mobius or a Drift driver with the ball tip gone is illegal

Awakened drift is when the tip is flattened. Currently awakened drift isn’t banned if it’s like that, which I’m assuming it is since that’s what I usually think of when I think of awakened drift (and have seen it being considered).
(Feb. 23, 2022  4:22 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: from what I heard a Mobius or a Drift driver with the ball tip gone is illegal

Are you thinking of WBBA rules perhaps?
possible, that may be what i'm thinking of
(Feb. 03, 2022  5:58 PM)DJCAT8608 Wrote: If you cant get ahold of Guilty than just use Rage until you get Guilty

everything gets outclassed as some point, even Rage despite it being a competitive combo straight out of the box
To be honest Guilty Longinus Is more valuable than RAGE due to it giving us the Opportunity to use the l gear with the f s and v gear

And pit that with dangerous belial and you got a perfect belial

L from guilty v from savior s from asteral and f from vanish

If I could I would make a random post of ME and my brother battling guilty and ultimate... when I get both beys. Hey should I get an extreme' driver and break it for a recreation of the bey challenge... win with the broken extreme driver?
(Jul. 13, 2022  1:57 AM)Impactor Wrote: To be honest Guilty Longinus Is more valuable than RAGE due to it giving us the Opportunity to use the l gear with the f s and v gear

And pit that with dangerous belial and you got a perfect belial

L from guilty v from savior s from asteral and f from vanish

If I could I would make a random post of ME and my brother battling guilty and ultimate... when I get both beys. Hey should I get an extreme' driver and break it for a recreation of the bey challenge... win with the broken extreme driver?

Thanks for the long reply but I already bought guilty and it's probably arriving this Sunday so... 😅
If you want I will do it

I will make a tournament owhere you need a part of guilty

Savior Valkyrie Ultimate valkyrie or prominise Valkyrie who would win