[Answered]  How to read Beyblade Manga?

How can I read the Manga? Is it available in the US in English? Please help me! If I am confused, I can just go in to Netflix and see that episode! So, again, how can I read Manga, and where to buy it in English? Thanks a lot!
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:19 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How can I read the Manga? Is it available in the US in English? Please help me! If I am confused, I can just go in to Netflix and see that episode! So, again, how can I read Manga, and where to buy it in English? Thanks a lot!

It isn't in English, there is no translation. Go watch the episode, the manga is Japanese only.
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:19 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: How can I read the Manga? Is it available in the US in English? Please help me! If I am confused, I can just go in to Netflix and see that episode! So, again, how can I read Manga, and where to buy it in English? Thanks a lot!

It isn't in English, there is no translation. Go watch the episode, the manga is Japanese only.

Oh ok. Thanks!

(Jan. 04, 2021  9:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:

Explain this. https://www.amazon.com/Beyblade-Burst-To...960&sr=8-3
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:36 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: It isn't in English, there is no translation. Go watch the episode, the manga is Japanese only.

Oh ok. Thanks!

(Jan. 04, 2021  9:20 PM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: It isn't in English, there is no translation. Go watch the episode, the manga is Japanese only.

I stand corrected. The manga also is in french and probably a few other languages. Just not english.
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:34 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote:
(Jan. 04, 2021  9:36 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: Oh ok. Thanks!

I stand corrected. The manga also is in french and probably a few other languages. Just not english.

THEN WHY DONT THEY MAKE AN ENGLISH VERSION? HEAR ME TT?
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:45 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:34 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I stand corrected. The manga also is in french and probably a few other languages. Just not english.

That’s not TT’s problem, that’s corocoro’s.
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:45 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  12:34 AM)Master_chanter0 Wrote: I stand corrected. The manga also is in french and probably a few other languages. Just not english.

(Jan. 05, 2021  1:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:45 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: THEN WHY DONT THEY MAKE AN ENGLISH VERSION? HEAR ME TT?

That’s not TT’s problem, that’s corocoro’s.

It is in english go to kinokuniya singapore
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:04 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  1:45 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: THEN WHY DONT THEY MAKE AN ENGLISH VERSION? HEAR ME TT?

(Jan. 05, 2021  1:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s not TT’s problem, that’s corocoro’s.

Also popular,as far as I know, the English version only exists in Singapore. They have sold every single copy made in english, now they are selling GT. If you want I could by some and resell to you
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:04 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:04 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It is in english go to kinokuniya singapore

Also popular,as far as I know, the English version only exists in Singapore. They have sold every single copy made in english, now they are selling GT. If you want I could by some and resell to you

Yeah I know that I never asked my man. Also they aren’t sold out dude.

kinokuniya.com.sg go to it. Also I never asked for you to sell them to me???? What???
It's right to left

(Jan. 05, 2021  5:54 PM)UnionDragon007 Wrote: It's right to left

I think Idk
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:04 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:

(Jan. 05, 2021  1:50 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: That’s not TT’s problem, that’s corocoro’s.

I live in the US.
(Jan. 05, 2021  5:56 PM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:04 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: It is in english go to kinokuniya singapore

I live in the US.

international shipping

wiz.com. Transalted to english
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  8:04 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Also popular,as far as I know, the English version only exists in Singapore. They have sold every single copy made in english, now they are selling GT. If you want I could by some and resell to you

Yeah I know that I never asked my man. Also they aren’t sold out dude.

kinokuniya.com.sg go to it. Also I never asked for you to sell them to me???? What???

I was talking to NamanSpryzen, I also don't mean they are sold out, I mean they have sold every single volume of Beyblade burst manga.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 05, 2021  2:00 PM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Yeah I know that I never asked my man. Also they aren’t sold out dude.

I was talking to NamanSpryzen, I also don't mean they are sold out, I mean they have sold every single volume of Beyblade burst manga.

Why did you quote me if you were talking to him? Also they only have up to Volume 13 at the moment.
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:51 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: I was talking to NamanSpryzen, I also don't mean they are sold out, I mean they have sold every single volume of Beyblade burst manga.

Why did you quote me if you were talking to him? Also they only have up to Volume 13 at the moment.

Accident, I must have been phrasing myself wrongly  also yeah I meant like up to the current version they are selling, they have sold 1-12

Also, even if they are selling the aiger arc in shops now, they sold GT before it so very confusing
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:54 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Why did you quote me if you were talking to him? Also they only have up to Volume 13 at the moment.

Accident, I must have been phrasing myself wrongly  also yeah I meant like up to the current version they are selling, they have sold 1-12

Also, even if they are selling the aiger arc in shops now, they sold GT before it so very confusing

Really? I guess the timing of selling has been thrown off due to Covid. I believe At least Volume 12 came out last year, which is the last Aiger arc volume (The arc ends in 13 though, but despite the majority of 13 being Aiger its labeled as Dante arc since the Dante arc does start there as well.)
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  12:56 AM)[[ NØBØDY ]] Wrote: Accident, I must have been phrasing myself wrongly  also yeah I meant like up to the current version they are selling, they have sold 1-12

Really? I guess the timing of selling has been thrown off due to Covid. I believe At least Volume 12 came out last year, which is the last Aiger arc volume (The arc ends in 13 though, but despite the majority of 13 being Aiger its labeled as Dante arc since the Dante arc does start there as well.)
That Singapore website has nothing like a English version.
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:01 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  1:25 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: Really? I guess the timing of selling has been thrown off due to Covid. I believe At least Volume 12 came out last year, which is the last Aiger arc volume (The arc ends in 13 though, but despite the majority of 13 being Aiger its labeled as Dante arc since the Dante arc does start there as well.)
That Singapore website has nothing like a English version.

????

vol 1

you lookin in the wrong places or sumthing
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:01 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote: That Singapore website has nothing like a English version.

????

vol 1

Oh yeah! This is like the first episode! So what do I search up?
(Jan. 06, 2021  3:15 AM)NamanSpryzen Wrote:
(Jan. 06, 2021  2:02 AM)Eclipse Force Wrote: ????

vol 1

Oh yeah! This is like the first episode! So what do I search up?

This is up to the first round of Valt vs Shu in District tournament I think. Just search Beyblade burst normally.

Sorry I'm a whole year late to this... 

I helped Goldenroze do fan translations of the manga up to chapter 10, when we heard the manga had been licensed for an English release by Shogakukan Asia and ended our project.  Unfortunately, their distribution network is only within the far East, and they don't have any way to sell the English books in the West.  I even wrote to their customer service and explained the wide interest in reading the manga here in the US, but there really wasn't anything they could offer me.

In the end I bought my English books from Books Kinokuniya Singapore.  Overseas shipping is rather expensive but they use DHL, which is quick and reliable.  Before the pandemic my orders would be on my doorstep in Wisconsin in about 3 days.  I just placed a big order with them on Wednesday and it looks to take about 1 week now.  Still pretty good for a shipment from overseas.

As of this writing, all the volumes appear to be in stock:
https://singapore.kinokuniya.com/bw/9789811125812

The English volumes also appear to be available from a site called Shopee Mall based in Malaysia, but I would be careful about that.  The site gets bad reviews on Trustpilot, apparently their customer service is abysmal.  I stick with Kinokuniya because they have proven reliable and they answer my emails.
Anybody know a translator for the burst manga? Like a manga translator?
(Jan. 08, 2022  8:19 PM)Darkus/Flasher Wrote: Anybody know a translator for the burst manga? Like a manga translator?

google translate works ig