[Answered]  How to launch hS.00W.H?

So i've been trying out hS.00W.H and it doesn't spin steal well. Can anyone help me out here? I need some tips on how to launch it.
(Jul. 03, 2019  8:52 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: So i've been trying out hS.00W.H and it doesn't spin steal well. Can anyone help me out here? I need some tips on how to launch it.

[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c...3388017525][Image: x2vj_MzUQrU6g6x1z62KJmd0Yx7BZd1qvVp]
You muffin you should of posted it in the Q and A forum. I'd like to say the wall frame scrapes that might be an issue. Also the images don't work Grin
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:05 PM)Gember Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  8:52 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: So i've been trying out hS.00W.H and it doesn't spin steal well. Can anyone help me out here? I need some tips on how to launch it.

[Image: url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&c...3388017525][Image: x2vj_MzUQrU6g6x1z62KJmd0Yx7BZd1qvVp]
You muffin you should of posted it in the Q and A forum. I'd like to say the wall frame scrapes that might be an issue. Also the images don't work Grin

I know do you know how to fix them?

I've been trying this comb out myself but with the Hold' Driver, so it doesn't burst as much. I like to put it in Attack Mode so it Spin Steals better and tilt-launch to make sure it knocks a stationary Bey out of the center in the beginning of the battle. This combo needs a medium to hard launch to work well, but I don't know if hS can handle that without Hold's dash variant.
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:07 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:05 PM)Gember Wrote: You muffin you should of posted it in the Q and A forum. I'd like to say the wall frame scrapes that might be an issue. Also the images don't work Grin

I know do you know how to fix them?

I'm assuming you're talking about the pictures. Upload them to google drive and post a link to the drive or upload it some other form of social media and send a link.
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:11 PM)Gember Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:07 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: I know do you know how to fix them?

I'm assuming you're talking about the pictures. Upload them to google drive and post a link to the drive or upload it some other form of social media and send a link.

Never mind i fixed them
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:12 PM)bekfastblader Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:11 PM)Gember Wrote: I'm assuming you're talking about the pictures. Upload them to google drive and post a link to the drive or upload it some other form of social media and send a link.

Never mind i fixed them

I wish you hadn't. They're enormous, animated, and irritating.

hS doesn't need a special launch to spin steal well. It just happens. The opposing bey is right spin, correct?

Edit: wait, you're using Hold? I found your problem. It has iffy Stamina. Also, has isn't known for amazing spin stealing, just good spin stealing, and it appears to pair badly with Hold.
It might be better to use Xt+ instead of Hold unless you don't have a Dash variant. Tried that same combo with a tilted moderate launch and the stamina drains quite quickly (Attack and Defense mode of hS don't differ much with mine). Quite effective as a staller in Defense mode (of Xt+) at soft to moderate flat launches especially against same spin, but still lacks that spin-stealing goodness that only Sr and the Fafnir line can provide.

hS.00W.H practically Bursts almost all the time against same spin (more so in Attack mode) for my play-tests. Since I don't have a Dash variant of Hold, I could only speculate it will have its Burst resistance improved without further loss in stamina/attack potential.

[Image: 475eb4484b2fff39c65c4981c2b52cb3529899c5...368_hq.gif]    
[Image: 83afd1cf7b3db34f77efc2eac515392979fac58c...368_hq.gif]
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I've been trying this comb out myself but with the Hold' Driver, so it doesn't burst as much. I like to put it in Attack Mode so it Spin Steals better and tilt-launch to make sure it knocks a stationary Bey out of the center in the beginning of the battle. This combo needs a medium to hard launch to work well, but I don't know if hS can handle that without Hold's dash variant.

May I know why hS would spin steal better in attack or 5-blade mode?
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:57 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:12 PM)bekfastblader Wrote: Never mind i fixed them

I wish you hadn't. They're enormous, animated, and irritating.

hS doesn't need a special launch to spin steal well. It just happens. The opposing bey is right spin, correct?

Edit: wait, you're using Hold? I found your problem. It has iffy Stamina. Also, has isn't known for amazing spin stealing, just good spin stealing, and it appears to pair badly with Hold.
Lol, tell that to Wombat. hS hold is a great combo, especially on wall. It beats regular Br combos and usually only loses to higher Xt+ and W/L/T Br combos.
(Jul. 29, 2019  5:03 PM)Biggster Wrote:
(Jul. 03, 2019  9:09 PM)CitrusNinja3 Wrote: I've been trying this comb out myself but with the Hold' Driver, so it doesn't burst as much. I like to put it in Attack Mode so it Spin Steals better and tilt-launch to make sure it knocks a stationary Bey out of the center in the beginning of the battle. This combo needs a medium to hard launch to work well, but I don't know if hS can handle that without Hold's dash variant.

May I know why hS would spin steal better in attack or 5-blade mode?

The Attack-Mode widens the gaps on the layer, making it easier to hook onto the opponent's Layer, which allows it to Spin Steal well. If that didn't sum it up well enough, think about how much easier it is for Drain Fafnir to Spin Steal against more aggressive Layers because the total amount of recoil increases. The lack of rubber is what makes hS a weird pick because it doesn't Spin Steal that well, but it can outspin other Left Spin Beys. When the GT Triple Booster comes out, Lord Bahamut.00W/Rt.H' will probably be better, since the Hold' Driver isn't supposed to be used in same spin matchups anyway.