[Answered]  How to Launch Hasbro God Valtryek (no mod)

yeah not really a serious fan of beyblade it’s just kinda fun to see them burst? I’m kinda having a hard time bursting or knocking out my brothers f3 fafnir? how could I launch Valtryek to make it go all around the arena or hit really hard? how would I hold it? how many things affect a launch? I already know about the angle but that’s really it?help would be appreciated
Customize it. Give it Roktavor/Wyvern's Disk with Valtryek's Frame and use Odax O2's Tip
Give it 7 and xtream
(Feb. 04, 2018  4:35 PM)MonoDragon Wrote: Customize it. Give it Roktavor/Wyvern's Disk with Valtryek's Frame and use Odax O2's Tip

adding to that do this 
I challenge you for beyblade-burst matches in Madhya Pradesh in India. I have god valkyrie for rush launch
Thank you everyone!?I’m wondering if there’s a way to do this without mods though? Since I don’t really have a job yet and can’t go spending money like crazy?
Mukul I’m afraid we’re too far away from each other to do a match?sorry
(Feb. 06, 2018  5:19 AM)leosama Wrote: Thank you everyone!?I’m wondering if there’s a way to do this without mods though? Since I don’t really have a job yet and can’t go spending money like crazy?
Mukul I’m afraid we’re too far away from each other to do a match?sorry

Trying what that video says is your best bet without modifying. but basicly stock V3 is not very good against F3. you can increase your launch speed through practise too
genesis valtryek v3 gravity WORN variable is good
yooo I’m wondering if it’s possible to even do the sliding shoot with genesis Valtryek reboot tip? I’ve tried many times but it just won’t work ?
(Feb. 07, 2018  9:00 AM)leosama Wrote: yooo I’m wondering if it’s possible to even do the sliding shoot with genesis Valtryek reboot tip? I’ve tried many times but it just won’t work ?

hasbro's reboot is very slow, slower than hasbro's accel. It is hard to get an effective sliding shoot due to it's tiny size making it just tilt in the center.

if you want attack use xtreme. It can be found in the R2 X dual pack, O2 W2 dual pack, O2 starter, apex attack set, and the masters kit.

xtreme is wider than accel and is made of rubber so it is fast and with practice can get a strong flower pattern. But it has poor stamina. Is your brother using stock drain fafnir? if so it is heavy so you will need to try to match that weight and use a high recoil layer and hope for a strong first hit.
gV can get a strong hit but only at first. You would need to impact right at the start or during dF's bounce. Which is a very small if not nonexistent window of opportunity because the nothing driver is made not to bounce.

If he is using stock he would most likely  weak launch because of spin steal. Then it is best to stall, Use Zephyr and flat launch with a lot of force so you can circle on the tornado ridge until dF runs out of stamina.

If he is using a combo like dF.8G.At then stalling may not work.
(Feb. 07, 2018  2:53 PM)MWF Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2018  9:00 AM)leosama Wrote: yooo I’m wondering if it’s possible to even do the sliding shoot with genesis Valtryek reboot tip? I’ve tried many times but it just won’t work ?

hasbro's reboot is very slow, slower than hasbro's accel. It is hard to get an effective sliding shoot due to it's tiny size making it just tilt in the center.

if you want attack use xtreme. It can be found in the R2 X dual pack, O2 W2 dual pack, O2 starter, apex attack set, and the masters kit.

xtreme is wider than accel and is made of rubber so it is fast and with practice can get a strong flower pattern. But it has poor stamina. Is your brother using stock drain fafnir? if so it is heavy so you will need to try to match that weight and use a high recoil layer and hope for a strong first hit.
gV can get a strong hit but only at first. You would need to impact right at the start or during dF's bounce. Which is a very small if not nonexistent window of opportunity because the nothing driver is made not to bounce.

If he is using stock he would most likely  weak launch because of spin steal. Then it is best to stall, Use Zephyr and flat launch with a lot of force so you can circle on the tornado ridge until dF runs out of stamina.

If he is using a combo like dF.8G.At then stalling may not work.

this is some good stuff man, thanks
My God Valkyrie has a reboot tip it is working very good