[Answered]  How are the choices made in tournaments?

I understand that in a tournament you need to have three beyblades with you. How do the opponents choose who picks first? Do they take turns?
(Sep. 06, 2019  2:06 AM)Crumok Wrote: I understand that in a tournament you need to have three beyblades with you. How do the opponents choose who picks first? Do they take turns?

its like rock paper scissors
In any preliminary match, the beys are blind pick. I believe you can switch beys between preliminary matches.

However, in Deck Format Finals, the decks are set when the match starts, and the first bey is blind pick. I believe you can switch decks between matches in Deck Format.

After the first round the judge will do the following:
Ask the loser if they would like a replay.
If they would like a replay, begin the next round.
If they do not want a replay, ask the winner if they would like to switch their Beyblade.
After the winner has made their decision, ask the loser to select their Beyblade for the next round.
Begin the next round.

I recommend watching youtube videos of some WBO members that have recorded actual WBO matches. Such as Wombat's youtube channel. You get to see the ebb and flow of a judge, the players and the match itself.
(Sep. 06, 2019  2:33 AM)joyos Wrote: In any preliminary match, the beys are blind pick.  I believe you can switch beys between preliminary matches.

However, in Deck Format Finals, the decks are set when the match starts, and the first bey is blind pick.  I believe you can switch decks between matches in Deck Format.

After the first round the judge will do the following:
Ask the loser if they would like a replay.
If they would like a replay, begin the next round.
If they do not want a replay, ask the winner if they would like to switch their Beyblade.
After the winner has made their decision, ask the loser to select their Beyblade for the next round.
Begin the next round.

I recommend watching youtube videos of some WBO members that have recorded actual WBO matches.  Such as Wombat's youtube channel.  You get to see the ebb and flow of a judge, the players and the match itself.

Cool. Thank you.