[Answered]  How To Store Orbit Metal Correctly

I've Just Gotten Orbit Metal And I've Heard People Say That It Can Rust. I Want To Know A Way To Prevent This If This Happens
(Aug. 28, 2019  7:46 PM)RED NINJA 0829 Wrote: I've Just Gotten Orbit Metal And I've Heard People Say That It Can Rust. I Want To Know A Way To Prevent This If This Happens

No Liquids or dust or dirt on the stadium that really it
Put it in a glass of salt water ?
If we're trying to come up with "Worst ways to store Orbit Metal", then I would suggest you start by launching it in the most coveted beystadiums of all: a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Sunflower butter if you have allergies, it's probably just as effective.

In truth, all Beyblade Burst performance tips can rust. They have metal springs inside. My recommendation is not that you store them a special way, but keep them away from the beach! The saltwater air may be bad for them. Other than that, keep it dry and away from liquids. And try to keep your beystadium clean before launching.
The metal used is iron? I thought it was the same metal used for MFB beys?

Edit: Isn't it some zinc alloy with copper and aluminium?
Then, how can the driver 'rust'?
Rust- 'a reddish- or yellowish-brown flaking coating of iron oxide that is formed on iron or steel by oxidation, especially in the presence of moisture.'