[Answered]  Ds' or Qc'?

Which is better, Destroy' or Quick'?
destroy Dash is better
Are they really comparable? I feel like both have very different use cases, haha.
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:07 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Are they really comparable? I feel like both have very different use cases, haha.

Please explain.

I don't have either to I'm trying to decide
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:38 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:07 AM)~Mana~ Wrote: Are they really comparable? I feel like both have very different use cases, haha.

Please explain.

Qc' if you have Judgement. Ds' is kinda niche. No deck uses it anymore.

I happened to send you an email, if you please get the chance, check it out.
(Aug. 24, 2019  4:49 AM)Infinite.Zero Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  3:38 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Please explain.

Qc' if you have Judgement. Ds' is kinda niche. No deck uses it anymore.
what if you don't have judgement? What about for Zwei?
Both are good at what they do. I like Quick' better than I like Xtreme' or Hunter'. It's fairly controllable, heavy hitting/recoil, decent stamina and as its name suggests, quick. Destroy' has great LAD, better stamina, decent attack and can work for spin equalization on left spinning beys.

Qc' works well with Zwei; what ever it hits looks and feels like it got kicked with a boot.
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:22 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Both are good at what they do.  I like Quick' better than I like Xtreme' or Hunter'.  It's fairly controllable, heavy hitting/recoil, decent stamina and as its name suggests, quick.  Destroy' has great LAD, better stamina, decent attack and can work for spin equalization on left spinning beys.  

Qc' works well with Zwei; what ever it hits looks and feels like it got kicked with a boot.

Now that is some flavor! Zwei with the clear Qc’
(Aug. 24, 2019  9:35 AM)DragonicMeister Wrote:
(Aug. 24, 2019  8:22 AM)BreakerDS Wrote: Both are good at what they do.  I like Quick' better than I like Xtreme' or Hunter'.  It's fairly controllable, heavy hitting/recoil, decent stamina and as its name suggests, quick.  Destroy' has great LAD, better stamina, decent attack and can work for spin equalization on left spinning beys.  

Now that is some flavor! Zwei with the clear Qc’

Ahhh, would’ve uploaded a pic since I have both parts but I’m on a roadtrip :’(
Destroy is in an unfortunate state at the moment. It used to be my favorite driver, but lately I rarely use it in competitive situations.

In same spin its attack power is not enough and its star shaped tip makes it difficult to hold its attack pattern especially with newer, heavier parts.

In opposite spin it used to be a decent LAD driver, often tying with Atomic or even winning depending on the combo. I usually use it on left spin so it can attack other left spin stamina types, and spin steal from right spin opponents. The appearance of Xt+ and its rampant use in right spin is a problem though, since Destroy definitely has less LAD than Xt+.

Quick has way less stamina and LAD, but its pure attack power is surely one of the best along with Xtreme.

In short: Destroy is more suited for a balance type combo, while Quick is for pure attack combos
I'd have to say Quick'. DS' is good but there's no place for it in a deck currently. Quick' is useful for same spin and opposite spin battles. If you use JJ DS' against B3 W Br, B3 Will win most of the time. If you use JJ Qc' against B3 again. JJ will win most of the time
Thank you for all of your replies. I've decided to go with Qc'.
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:20 PM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Thank you for all of your replies. I've decided to go with Qc'.

So pure attack eh. If I remember correctly, Destroy’ is pretty expensive (around $30) and Qc’ is around $15 for Orb Egis 0 and turn.
Destroy for slow attacks and LAD, Quick for quick (lol) rush attacks without much stamina
(Aug. 24, 2019  2:52 AM)BoogietheBlader Wrote: Which is better, Destroy' or Quick'?

I just asked this question the other day in the discord chat and it seemed most were leaning towards Qc’, which surprised me but it seems to be the same sentiment here too.
Quick’ is more better since it has good knock outs
Destroy’ will last longer and has a more “accurate” attack pattern in my opinion.