[Answered]  Dimension driver

The rubber tip in the dimension driver does not come out enough to change the driver to balance. Every height has it barely sticking out, and not making a difference. Can I fix it?
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:02 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: The rubber tip in the dimension driver does not come out enough to change the driver to balance. Every height has it barely sticking out, and not making a difference. Can I fix it?
Back when I still had mine it worked perfectly fine in balance mode but I think I may know what the issue is. Can you tell me how much you have used your dimension driver? I’m asking because the rubber tip on dimension wears down a fair bit quickly and eventually it probably won’t make it past the plastic ridge. If this is the case then there is unfortunately no fix for it but if this is not the problem please send a picture.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  8:02 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: The rubber tip in the dimension driver does not come out enough to change the driver to balance. Every height has it barely sticking out, and not making a difference. Can I fix it?
Back when I still had mine it worked perfectly fine in balance mode but I think I may know what the issue is. Can you tell me how much you have used your dimension driver? I’m asking because the rubber tip on dimension wears down a fair bit quickly and eventually it probably won’t make it past the plastic ridge. If this is the case then there is unfortunately no fix for it but if this is not the problem please send a picture.
About a week.
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:31 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:16 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Back when I still had mine it worked perfectly fine in balance mode but I think I may know what the issue is. Can you tell me how much you have used your dimension driver? I’m asking because the rubber tip on dimension wears down a fair bit quickly and eventually it probably won’t make it past the plastic ridge. If this is the case then there is unfortunately no fix for it but if this is not the problem please send a picture.
About a week.
Alright so was it always like this or did this occur after the week? Would you say you were using the driver a lot during that week
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:31 PM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: About a week.
Alright so was it always like this or did this occur after the week? Would you say you were using the driver a lot during that week

Yeah, I used it quite a bit in the first 4 days.
(Jul. 25, 2020  3:50 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 24, 2020  9:46 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Alright so was it always like this or did this occur after the week? Would you say you were using the driver a lot during that week

Yeah, I used it quite a bit in the first 4 days.
Well that seems to be it. There are different dimension molds that have varying wear rates. unfortunately your dimension has worn down and there is no legal/proper fix for the problem... sorry. If you are willing to buy another dimension or another bey that has dimension as one of its parts I would recommend you buy one of the newer ones.
Since this thread is called dimension driver does anyone know how to stop it from changing modes mid battle?
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Since this thread is called dimension driver does anyone know how to stop it from changing modes mid battle?
I think if you have a layer/disc that generates downwards/upward force, or if the "changer" on dimension is loose, it will go up or down depending on the bey's spin direction
(Jul. 25, 2020  6:20 AM)Orochi's Blade Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  4:06 AM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Since this thread is called dimension driver does anyone know how to stop it from changing modes mid battle?
I think if you have a layer/disc that generates downwards/upward force, or if the "changer" on dimension is loose, it will go up or down depending on the bey's spin direction

Thanks.
(Jul. 25, 2020  6:20 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote:

I spent $123 on my Infinite Achilles and my dimension driver is "loose". It keeps changing modes in battle. What do I do?
(Mar. 29, 2021  9:05 PM)BananaChana Wrote:
(Jul. 25, 2020  6:20 AM)Orochi\s Blade Wrote: I think if you have a layer/disc that generates downwards/upward force, or if the "changer" on dimension is loose, it will go up or down depending on the bey's spin direction

I spent $123 on my Infinite Achilles and my dimension driver is "loose". It keeps changing modes in battle. What do I do?

do necropost pls not
Look at the pictures above. Oh wait, they aren’t there. Sorry.