[Answered]  Best Rage Longinus Combo

I am getting a Takara Tomy Rage Longinus I want to use it in tournaments here is my Takara Tomy beyblades 

Death Diabolos stock combo

Red dragon venom Diabolos stock combo

Super Hyperion stock combo

Sorry I don’t know the names of their combos. Tell me if it’s better to keep it as stock combo or change it up
We have a thread that you should probably ask these questions in: https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Build-m...pid1625915
(Sep. 20, 2020  6:19 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: I am getting a Takara Tomy Rage Longinus I want to use it in tournaments here is my Takara Tomy beyblades 

Death Diabolos stock combo

Red dragon venom Diabolos stock combo

Super Hyperion stock combo

Sorry I don’t know the names of their combos. Tell me if it’s better to keep it as stock combo or change it up

If you need to build a deck of three beys, running your sparking stuff stock might be your best option.

If you just need your best possible combo, Rage Diabolos Destroy’ 3A.
if you dont want your stock combo i recommend xceed, my xceed is awakened (is the tip from hyperion) and is very fas and aggressive, and is a good sub for volcanic '
but i dont know that well, (if the layer is too aggressive, example from my own experience: union acchiles is going to burst super easy) so it can be but at the same time it cant be a good idea
What is the chip and what is the layer is it rage layer and diabolos chip? Also which diabolos is it death diabolos or venom red?
In my opinion, Rage Diabolos Xceed 3A.
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What is the chip and what is the layer is it rage layer and diabolos chip? Also which diabolos is it death diabolos or venom red?

It would have to be Death Diabolos chip (or Abyss Diabolos), since Rage is a Sparking ring.
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:23 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: What is the chip and what is the layer is it rage layer and diabolos chip? Also which diabolos is it death diabolos or venom red?

yes he is talking about the rage layer and diabolos chip, well except the color all diabolos chips are the same, (i think), but if they are not, the only left spin sparking diabolos is abyss (but death and abyss diabolos chips i think are the same), the gachi chips are not compatible with the sparking rings (layers)
(Sep. 21, 2020  3:24 PM)g2_ Wrote: In my opinion, Rage Diabolos Xceed 3A.

Yeah I thought probably that would be the best combo I’m gonna test death diabolos driver, rage stock, and Hyperion driver and then what I like the most I will probably do that.

That’s my tournament combo! Wow we thought of the same awesome combo
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:11 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:

Yeah I thought probably that would be the best combo I’m gonna test death diabolos driver, rage stock, and Hyperion driver and then what I like the most I will probably do that.
Good luck bro.

(Sep. 21, 2020  4:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

That's great man. (:
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote:

Wow did you already do it or not if you did tell me how it went I’m gonna use one of these combos on a upcoming Saturday tournament
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:45 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2020  4:17 PM)TheRogueBlader Wrote: That’s my tournament combo! Wow we thought of the same awesome combo
Wow did you already do it or not if you did tell me how it went I’m gonna use one of these combos on a upcoming Saturday tournament

I haven't used the combo yet cause of covid, but I for sure will after its over.