[Answered]  Beginner: Different between all the series.

(Aug. 03, 2016  3:39 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Oops?

well sorry to mini-mod but I highly recommend you to read Comunity Rules https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Community-Rules

Also BTW. Studsy burst also have 2 differ type of Layers. Single Layers [Original Valkyrie, Sprigen and all] and Dual Layer [Victory Valkyrie, Storm Sprigen and all]
and to clarify, Dual Layer does not mean 2 separate pieces that combine into 1 layer, it just has a different design that exposes more colorful plastic.
(Aug. 03, 2016  4:04 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: and to clarify, Dual Layer does not mean 2 separate pieces that combine into 1 layer, it just has a different design that exposes more colorful plastic.

They are two separate pieces of plastic screwed together. (Same as the previous Layers too, though.) They're even different kinds of plastic.
(Aug. 03, 2016  5:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  4:04 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote: and to clarify, Dual Layer does not mean 2 separate pieces that combine into 1 layer, it just has a different design that exposes more colorful plastic.

They are two separate pieces of plastic screwed together. (Same as the previous Layers too, though.) They're even different kinds of plastic.

Yes, but they aren't two separate pieces. Kinda like Big Bang Pegasus, with the two plastic rings.
(Aug. 03, 2016  6:48 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  5:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Yes, but they aren't two separate pieces. Kinda like Big Bang Pegasus, with the two plastic rings.

Big Pang Pegasis is also in multiple pieces ... do you mean parts?
Both Single and Dual Layers are comprised of two main pieces of plastic: One transparent and the other colored (In most cases). A Single Layer's colored plastic is completely shrouded by the translucent plastic. A Dual Layer has some of the colored plastic protruding out from the sides of the translucent plastic. In both cases, the two pieces of plastic are permanently fixed together by three-point screws so they can't be undone, so both Single and Dual Layers are effectively a single useable part (The layer).

Burst Beyblades are assembled in three parts: The layer, the disk, and the driver.

The layer, as stated above, is the part of the beyblade that comes in the most contact with the opponent. The disk is a piece usually made entirely of die-cast metal that adds weight to the system. It usually does not come in contact with the opponent. The driver is the bottom-most part, which determines the movement of the beyblade. This also does not typically make contact with the opponent. These three parts are all cross-compatible with all Burst series beyblade products.
^ Thanks for the great breakdown. I would add that it is possible to undo the screws so they're not "permanently" attached, but you're not supposed to do so.
In other words, Dual layers give the coloured plastic inside more purpose.
(Aug. 03, 2016  2:34 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  6:48 AM)Real_ilinnuc Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  5:06 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: They are two separate pieces of plastic screwed together. (Same as the previous Layers too, though.) They're even different kinds of plastic.

Big Pang Pegasis is also in multiple pieces ... do you mean parts?

Can you not understand what i'm talking about? I'm saying that dual layer aren't two separate pieces like big bang. Big bang has its PC frame and energy ring, which is two pieces.
Yes, do you understand me? All I was saying is that they ARE separate plastic layers in the Dual Layer system. Whether they're screwed together or not, they're still separate pieces. I get what you mean though.
Your example is a bit weird. Big Bang does have three pieces that can be removed and replaced differently, but the Clear Wheel / Energy Ring is an independent part from any Metal Wheels. What Brad and ToxicAtom are saying is that a (Dual) Layer is one Beyblade part made of two separate pieces. Big Bang has inner layers of customization, while a Layer is a single layer of customization.

Previously, a layer usually referred to a layer of customization, whereas here, Layers and Dual Layers are indistinguishable as far as assembling your Beyblade goes. This might perhaps be a source of confusion.
All this controverting dialogue about how Layers are comprised does quite the opposite of making it easier for this guy to understand the basics of Burst parts.
(Aug. 04, 2016  9:27 AM)Alta Wrote: All this controverting dialogue about how Layers are comprised does quite the opposite of making it easier for this guy to understand the basics of Burst parts.

from the looks of things we might have scared him off. Oops.
(Aug. 04, 2016  2:44 PM)ToxicAtom Wrote:
(Aug. 04, 2016  9:27 AM)Alta Wrote: All this controverting dialogue about how Layers are comprised does quite the opposite of making it easier for this guy to understand the basics of Burst parts.

from the looks of things we might have scared him off. Oops.

It has only been a few hours ...

Anyway, it was just a miscommunication. Sorry about that.
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:54 AM)Hato Wrote: Burst, well, bursts. The contact points are plastic, and the Beys are smaller than Plastic and MFBeys. Metal beys have metal contact points, different heights, are heavier, and don't burst.

Burst Beyblades aren't THAT small compared to Metal Fusion and Masters. They're probably same width as 4D/Metal Fury when comparing Layers to Fusion Wheels. The Drivers of Beyblade Burst cannot change heights so that kinda sucks xD I made a video a few months ago of MFB battling against Burst where you put a Destroyer Disk on an MFB Bey. Sure, others might say that MFB is still heavier regardless, BUT you can remove the Fusion Wheel and just leave the Destroyer Disk on. I believe Hasbros only released Destroyer Disks in total: 2 in the Destroyer Dome Set, and 2 with Variares.

Beyblade - How To Make MFB Beyblades Compatible To Fight Burst Beyblades
You may search parts in Takara Tomy Burst products here: http://beyblade.vocarevoproject.com/products.php