[Answered]  Beginner: Different between all the series.

So, yes, I was the one who got flamed yesterday for asking why people like beyblade. Through everything, discussed it with a friend and he decided he would play with me. What is the difference between the two? Aren't they the same thing?

I used to play when the main character of the show used pegasus to fight Ryuga or something. What series of beyblades was that? I dont want to play fury since it is too much money and saw on ebay a lot of these beyblades are like 5$. So can someone tell me the difference between all of the metal series and burst? To me burst seems the dumbest due to small customization but the exploding effect is cool.

Correction: I just got informed I watched Shogun Steel. How are those beyblades different from metal masters, and metal fury. Thank you.
Burst, well, bursts. The contact points are plastic, and the Beys are smaller than Plastic and MFBeys. Metal beys have metal contact points, different heights, are heavier, and don't burst.
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:54 AM)Hato Wrote: Burst, well, bursts. The contact points are plastic, and the Beys are smaller than Plastic and MFBeys. Metal beys have metal contact points, different heights, are heavier, and don't burst.

So are metal fury, metal masters, and shogun steel all the same type of beys?
That... And the older beys don't have those small black square objects in their parts. Did anyone else notice that in all of the Layers of the Burst beys? I think I know what the black square things are, too. You guys remember how Takara Tomy mentioned NFC chips? I have reason to believe that those black square things are the chips!
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:58 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: That... And the older beys don't have those small black square objects in their parts. Did anyone else notice that in all of the Layers of the Burst beys? I think I know what the black square things are, too. You guys remember how Takara Tomy mentioned NFC chips? I have reason to believe that those black square things are the chips!

I know for a fact I will not play Burst for the time being as it is too expensive. My question is tho what is the difference throughout the metal series. Are all the beys physically the same?
Actually, not entirely. Sure, we have the regular Fusion and Masters beys, but when Metal Fury came out, it had similarities to their predecessors at first, but then came the Hyperblades line with the real 4D system that the Japanese beys had. Special tips, different modes of attack, and so on and so forth.
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:55 AM)Studsy Wrote:
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:54 AM)Hato Wrote: Burst, well, bursts. The contact points are plastic, and the Beys are smaller than Plastic and MFBeys. Metal beys have metal contact points, different heights, are heavier, and don't burst.

They are from the same generation, so yes for the most part, they're all interchangeable and can be played against each other.
Everything from metal fight to the end of Zero-G/Shogun Steel are considered the same system. However, If they're 5$ on ebay they're probably fake. I would wait till burst comes out in your country, as the hasbro releases are starting up soon(this month in north america). It'll be much cheaper then
Exactly. Some parts, like the Chrome and Crystal wheels from Shogun Steel, aren't compatible with most of the parts of the other Metal saga line. For example, Energy Rings and the original Face Bolts will not work on the Zero-G/Shogun Steel beys.
(Aug. 03, 2016  12:55 AM)Studsy Wrote:

They're all different series and have fairly different purposes/parts, etc. For example, Metal Fusion and Masters aren't as different, as @[Hato] explained above. Fury is the series that arrived after those 2 series, having a new system of Beys, which is 4D. Those new 4D Beys were even more customizable, modes that were able to be changed to your likings.

After that, Zero-G was introduced. This time, the Crystal and Chrome wheels can be exchanged and flipped. The Zero-G stadium was introduced as well, displaying the "Zero-G" effect.

Burst comes after, which is this series currently. Burst Beys explode or Burst. This series has Beys that are less customizable and has different designs and such. Now, the Layer is plastic instead of metal. So that's pretty much the differences of Beyblades from the series you posted.
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:16 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Thanks for clarifying that, Brisk!

No problem! Joyful_3 Also, I didn't see your posts above. :o

Also, launchers from the Metal saga are compatible with Zero-G Beys as well. Smile
Oh? Sorry about that! Also, apparently my Papaw is completely fine with me walking all the way to my nearest Walmart as long as I follow a specific route to get there so it takes less time to get there.
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:21 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Oh? Sorry about that! Also, apparently my Papaw is completely fine with me walking all the way to my nearest Walmart as long as I follow a specific route to get there so it takes less time to get there.

:o Just asking but are you posting in the wrong thread? xD Seems irrelevant. xD
Um... I think the guy was asking about what all you can and can't do with the Metal saga beys of each series. Like, the compatibility with the beys and their parts.
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:31 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Um... I think the guy was asking about what all you can and can't do with the Metal saga beys of each series. Like, the compatibility with the beys and their parts.

Ah yeah I know but the Walmart thing, wasn't that for the other thread?
All Beys from Metal Fusion- Metal Fury (Metal Fight Beyblade - 4D) are interchangeable. Zero g (or Shogun steel) I don't think can be used with Metal fusion and stuff do to it having a longer facebolt, and the Metal and plastic rings lock into eachother. Burst and MFB are around the same price actually, the ones you see for 5 bucks are 99% fake, and are pieces of doo-doo.
yyyyyyaaaaaayyyyyy, explaining! this is what goes into mfb

system 1, MFB: a 4 part system consists of a screw, a metal layer, a track that determines the height of the top and may have a defensive disk, and a bottom or tip that determines how the beyblade moves.

system 2, hybrid wheel: this adds to the prior system be adding a plastic element to the metal wheel.

system 3, 4D: this adds an even more layered design to the wheel by adding modes to it. this also adds a combined part, the drive (a combination of the track and the bottom).

And system 4, zero g: this made a change to the screw part and widened the plastic part to fitt with the new system gimmick, combining metal wheels to make super- heavy wheels.

hopefully this cleared things up for you.
Metal Fusion, and Metal Master are basicly same [anime have same characters as well] but Master have some heavier and more poweful beys like Basalt Horgonium. 4D have mostly same design and parts are interchanganble with master/fusion, however. 4D have differant Metal Wheel and performance track design allow it to change modes/ attack styles also they are also heavier making some of them to be MUCH more powerful then previous series [still good today]. Zero-G have completely differ Metal Wheel Design compared to previous series. it think you should check this article out https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=t&rct=j&...jsYsmckZaw

currently Synchrome combos are most powerful in Metal Sega [things like Wyvang Wyvang GB145/CH120RF and Bahamdia Dragoon Bd145LRF are most power attack type in history of beyblade]

well next time if you have question you can ask in Ask Question and Get answer thread. rather then making a new thread to ask something everytime
(Aug. 03, 2016  1:31 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Um... I think the guy was asking about what all you can and can't do with the Metal saga beys of each series. Like, the compatibility with the beys and their parts.

Lol I thought this was the hasbro topic. Anyway, since you aren't already a metal saga/ plastics fanboy, once hasbro releases them, start with burst, plus it's simpler but still fun with over 100 combos possible. Four basic ways to win which will be an important factor in specialization and watching them smash into each other and sometimes blow up at high gyroscopic velocity, here's a video that really captures the spirit of burst(ask if you want one for plastics and metal saga too)by our very own 1234beyblade:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K-ThY3b11f4
And this:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=f-zDwURQaHg
Oh wait, the thing about my Papaw allowing me to walk to Walmart? Oh yeah, that was off topic. I just wanted to say some good news.
(Aug. 03, 2016  3:07 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: Oh wait, the thing about my Papaw allowing me to walk to Walmart? Oh yeah, that was off topic. I just wanted to say some good news.

Haha that's okay. Smile And awesome!
It would probably take me 33 minutes to get to it. I might go to Walmart in the morning.
(Aug. 03, 2016  3:33 AM)RexWolfen41 Wrote: It would probably take me 33 minutes to get to it. I might go to Walmart in the morning.

This is completely off topic from what the thread is for..