[Answered]  Are clicking launchers bad for them?

So I have heard a few times before that if you *click* your Beys into a launcher, it can cause some issues. Is this true?
(Mar. 15, 2021  7:49 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: So I have heard a few times before that if you *click* your Beys into a launcher, it can cause some issues. Is this true?

it can for sparking launchers.
Clicking your launchers is causing strain and wear on the teeth of the internal gears. If you want a launcher to break sooner, keep doing that. Want gears that don't connect correctly and skip when you launch? Click away!
(Mar. 15, 2021  8:05 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Clicking your launchers is causing strain and wear on the teeth of the internal gears. If you want a launcher to break sooner, keep doing that. Want gears that don't connect correctly and skip when you launch? Click away!

i like how your comments have valid info and are so smug XD
Not so much smug as it is making sure something is remembered. "Don't do it, it's bad" is quickly forgotten. Sometimes people don't learn unless you really hammer home the point.
Thanks everyone, I have my answer
(Mar. 15, 2021  8:05 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Clicking your launchers is causing strain and wear on the teeth of the internal gears. If you want a launcher to break sooner, keep doing that. Want gears that don't connect correctly and skip when you launch? Click away!

Ok then! I'll remember to click at my launchers all day long if I want a broken launcher sooner!